Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

uokfund-uokfund.com

I am not Admin;

http://www.uokfund.com/

UokFund is a group of experienced financial experts who have up to 20 years of offline investments career, and all of us are millionaires. But, that's not enough, we want to become more successful, and we are willing to share the experience and success with all of you in our investment plans as well.

Together with us, you will find that earning money has never been so easy, because you need to do nothing but purchase our bond, and we do everything remained. Just try us! Check our offers and choose one to join!

It was created for the purpose of providing it's membership with the safest and most secure investment programs available, with the best possible and achievable in returns at a minimum of risk, because all terms of deposits and interests are at the of reasonable values. With our program we offer you a continuous daily profits that will be transferred directly to your libertyreserve account.

Investment Plan:

1 day plan: 130% - 150% after 1 day

3 days plan: 200% - 220% after 3 days

Payment Option: LibertyReserve

Link:http://www.uokfund.com

I have first seen this program on TG forum where this one has advertising banner on that forum from the day 1 I guess, but there is not much monitors listing this program, it looks like paying for only monitors to have active status as I don't think such a high daily ROI of 30 to 50% profit possible in just one day.

Really high ROI for all of the investment plans. Although, they have some hyip monitors already so there might have more possibilities that those who invest first already doubled their earnings. Seems, we don't need to register here as they have deposit page already and we just fill up those details.

First of all this is very simple site but their way of think is crystal clear for all. Because we can see active posts at hyip proof forums. Though their design is poor and their daily RoI is high but their commitment is clear. We can use their project for $1 of LR. No one can tells that who can gain. Hope that we should get back our money with something (better profit).

very high return, i will skip this program at the moment and i doubt with the minimum deposit we get here, we can reach that minimum profit in this program, i see in some hyip monitors this program still listed as waiting program while in the other they already have problem status but mostly is waiting

well, I think this program is paying, we can have the links to famous forums, TG, MMG etc on their site's home page, which redirected to the threads of this program where we can find latest payment proofs from this program, direct deposit without any registration required makes the task more easy.

at the moment, there are 3 hyip monitors that monitoring them, one of them all put this site in scam list, while the other hyip monitors site put them in the paying list. so far i still cannot said this program as the non paying program but i prefer them as the selective payment site, and so far i don't find any new news about them

@Trickster I think you need to be more clear on what you trying to say. How can you prefer the site as selective payment site? You mean they ARE doing selective payment. Well, it seems like it since 1 out of the 3 monitors are listing them as scam. Maybe the other 2 haven't experienced any problems yet, but at certain point before reaching their BEP, they will also have their payment stopped.

DIdn't expect this one to last long at all. Plans are average, but it is after all a short term one.

A very simple design in this website and a high return ROI just for 1 days.

according to my research 3 out of 10 mentioned as paying but the other claim that is a SCAM

If they are paying I think that they will not exceed 30 days of working beware guys !!

@MrAAKK, oh really? You found 10 sites that are monitoring this hyip? I can only find 3. And the 3 are basically listed on the site. It is shown on the 'our forum' which is strange since those forums aren't owned by them. Rather they are just forums or monitors that discuss about the sites like these.

Same here, I doub it will exceed 30 days. but since it is still new, give it a go here for 1 day, if it is still paying.

@omar: yeah i see that too that is bad :(, i don't know if admin scamming the members but in some hyip monitors i see the status of this program is paying too, i just hope something cleared here and i think event the status of this site is paying in some monitors, it is better to investors who want to invest here to reconsider about it