Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProgressDividend - progressdividend.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Progress Dividend is happy to see you at our official webpage! If you are here, then you have definitely been looking for a stable, secure and easy way to invest money you have and get substantial returns on it. Whether it is the first day you are interested in investments or you have already searched for a couple of months, we have outstanding news for you - we are what you have been always looking for.

Being an online investment company founded in 2010, we are currently providing managed Forex account services to our private and corporate investors throughout the world. Briefly speaking of what we do, we can explain you the process of profit generating for you and for the people you refer to us.

Basically everything you need to start your investment career with us is a personal account. We allow only one per person. By having your account created with personal data about you we require, you get an access to any service we provide you. This includes the automated system for your payments credited to your account and affiliate tools for advertising efforts.

Investment Plans:

1 day 26% every 6 hours

ROI 104%

Minimum amount $ 5.00

Instant withdraw

2 days 13.8% every 6 hours

ROI 110.4%

Minimum amount $ 25.00

Instant withdraw

4 days 16% every 12 hours

ROI 128%

Minimum amount $ 100.00

Instant withdraw

8 days 12% daily

ROI 160%

Minimum amount $ 500.00

Instant withdraw

Accepts LR and PM

With 3% referral program

https://progressdividend.com/?ref=valexer

This hourly plan program looks quite attractive, there is first plan with term, one day, which is 26% for every 6 hours, that will be a total of 104% in one day, so I think the 4% profit is a profitable plan, even the site looks attractive and it seems it can stay active for at least a week, it's already collected more than $1 K in deposits so far.

The investment plans are definitely unsustainable and the profit is hourly so we can never trust such site.I tried to visit this site with Https and without Https but i still get Untrusted Connection Error, I wonder whether only i am the one getting such error.

nice script and good looking design, it is look so professional and i think many members will be attracted to invest here, but the ROI plan they have is something that most investors don't like, yeah the hourly hyip plan, well i will waiting if they listed in some big hyip monitors before decide to invest here, and i see they have SSL now :D

This Program looks quite attractive, with good design and with good script,even the site looks so professional in appearance.ROI offered is quite profitable and which is helpful for it to attract many investors,as this hourly plan looks quite good we can have a try in this and it may stable at least for few days may be stable for a week, I guess.

The total profit of 4% on investment in four installments a day, is I think not a big ROI, just like any other short term program that offers 4% daily can stay active as long as they advertise good and get more investors around, whereas here this is hourly plan, with payments to be processed every six hours, I don't think this one can stay active for a long time.

This is another good looking site because we can see their impressive design but they need to improve their color condition. We may feel secure of use their site because they have ssl security with site lock. But their plans are not stable because no one can bare this load for some days because of this heavy interest. But we can try with $5 and wait for get 4% bonus.

i dont see reason why anybody will want invest.one this program is an hourly prgram so am not surprise if they arent paying again it just one of those thing that is common in hourly hyip program, you can aso determine when they are gonna stop paying.

i dont see reason why anybody will want invest.one this program is an hourly prgram so am not surprise if they arent paying again it just one of those thing that is common in hourly hyip program, you can aso determine when they are gonna stop paying.

i think they are doing that so many members confuse here or just want to trapped members to gain more bucks for it, but i still cannot said this program not paying the members because i still see some payment proof about this site, but you are right the hourly hyip site is not stable enough to pay members

@archu7, so the profit is only 4% after one day? And do you get prinicple return back? Its quite annoying that they sometimes dont state whether they give back prinicple investment. Or do we just assume that they do? 4% after 1 day seems pretty reasonable, since long term ones or mid term ones offer 2-3 per day. so this one isnt too ridiculous.

@trickster in what ways is the admin trying to confuse and trap members into gaining more bucks?