Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MahFunds - mahfunds.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Mah Funds is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us. We will pay all of them, we look for serious investors from all over the world. Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world.

Join and deposit your dream here, Built a strong future with us. We trade, we sale, we reinvest money today; you earn, you get! Do not wait any longer, click "sign up" to join us and start today! We Accept the following e-currencies right now. Mah Funds is a key to prosperity and financial stability. We do all stuff for you. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain a high rates in return. We offer you very simple investment opportunities with our group of the professional analysts.

Investment Plans:

PLAN A

Up to 114% after 1 day

Min: $1 Max: $5,000

PLAN B

Up to 152% after 3 days

Min: $50 Max: $5,000

Accepts LR, PM and AP

Up to 5% referral commission

http://mahfunds.com/?ref=valexer

The site is unaccessable as of now maybe undergoing some maintenance work but sincerely if the above data were to be gone by,the chances of the program lasting is slim since the ROI is way to high and unsustainable.so my best opinion or decision is skipping the program.

this program looks like just launched today, but it is inaccessible from my end, hopefully, the technical team here will fix the issue soon,

from the above information of plans, I think it's a short term program with highly unsustainable plans like 14% ROI in just one day.

Less minimum spend is the only attraction out here, the ROI is simply unsustainable and admin will have to manage cashflow in an efficient way in order to keep the site online for longer period but i don't think it is safe to invest, the best chance to earn here is to invest on a day 1 and get our all funds on day 2.

well this program now about one day old and it seems they don't have many changes, from the script i think that is bad because the script and design they used looks alike the copy one, which used in many hyi program but in rating page i see they listed in more than 6 hyip monitors most of them have waiting status

Yes, the minimum amount to invest is the only thing which is attractive in here because everyone can afford to invest one dollar in here but as we can see the ROI are hard to believe. It's not sustainable. Well, let's see if those Monitors would list this as paying.

This site looks meaningful with very low initial investment and also having good earning possibilities with the help of business expansion that makes it really good. Most of the people would be attracted looking at the very low initial payment that is really one of the best ones to make it affordable

Though the daily ROI of 14% in just one day is quite high and unsustainable, the minimum set at $1 is affordable to test this program's performance, there is paying status for it on reliable monitors for three days now, but we better not to risk our funds in these kind of risky programs.

i don't know about where admin cycle the investors money but i must admit too the rate is quite high and have higher risk rather than other hyip who offer longer term investment. but it seems from many monitors that monitoring this site their status today is paying, so we cannot judge also, and since they are short term one, i think 3 days online and still paying is a good thing for them

According to me this site is very suspect-able for us. Because their current status may or may not be fake because no one can able to manage to collect these huge money within this short period. They may stay here to collect some cheated money and should close their site after some days later. So just made their low minimum investment amount to $1.