All Pips

Starwarsurf - Starwarsurf.com

I am not Admin

http://starwarsurf.com/?ref=3206

StarWarSurf

THIS WILL BE THE LONGEST RUNNING

SITE IN 2012 PAYING 7% A DAY OR

140% IN 20 DAYS

There are going be a lot of sites and admins trying to keep pace with our great service and payouts faster than a shooting STAR! Our daily payouts will pay you without you even having to request it at 7% a day for 20 days and if you mis a day thats ok because we are paying you until you reach 140% this will allow you to take a vacation or anything else that prevents you from surfing!

Your daily pay will be 7% each day for 20 days and dependant upon ecurrencys your payout should be automatically calculated and deposited in to your ECURRENCY account every day at or near the servers new day starts! All withdraws are processed instantly at the end of your surfing session to your account ecurrency. ARE YOU TIRED OF SITES THAT PAY HIGH PERCENTAGES YET THEY CLOSE UP IN JUST WEEKS AND YOU LOSE YOUR FUNDS? Or admins who open and never make the PAYOUTS when they become due? Thats why we are the best we pay! There will be no excuse just fast reliable payouts everyday! You want to PROMOTE THE SITE AND EARN ONE OF THE HIGHEST REFERRAL PAYOUTS IN THE INDUSTRY? Yes we offer two levels of ref payments a WHOPPING 10% ON ALL 1ST LEVEL REF AND ANOTHER 5% ON 2ND LEVEL REF AND IT DOES NOT GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT ANYWHERE ONLINE! There are no refunds once you buy it you own it! We sell upgrades that allow you the right to show and promote your own URL it is not our responsibility if you do not take advantage of that right! All upgrades are final once purchased. Absolutely no refunds period under no circumstances and you agree to that when you make the purchase.

Accept: Alertpay, LibertyReserve

http://starwarsurf.com/?ref=3206

• 2 weeks later...

i confuse with admin here, he said that they will be put aside this site and then this site will be opened later on when the mayan calendar end, which it means, when 2012 end, i don't know if admin will open this site later just like what he said, but i hope they could be do that things