36113763690790080116.jpg

Pay per click $0.01

Pay per referral click $0.005

Effortless income

Detailed statistics

Guaranteed ads daily

A dedicated community

Payout minimum $1.50

All payments are made via AlertPay and PayPal.

First 10000 Members Will Become a free Premium Membership, and have Discount on Memberships.

Free registration, thank you:

BUXALB - Your Future is Here

banner1.gif

i think this site still new as i don't find any payment proof of this site yet :D, but i must admit the script they used is quite good, i think they are aurora type, with the rate they have and also the low minimum payout here :D, i think they will stay longer

@Trickster: It's PTCEvo, not Aurora.

But the site does indeed look very nice, and their membership plans are very attractive. But as it's a new site, I'm not really comfortable investing that big amounts, so I guess I'm going to wait a bit and see how the program starts to play out, and make any possible future plans according to that.

@Trickster: It's PTCEvo, not Aurora.

But the site does indeed look very nice, and their membership plans are very attractive. But as it's a new site, I'm not really comfortable investing that big amounts, so I guess I'm going to wait a bit and see how the program starts to play out, and make any possible future plans according to that.

haha i am not talking about the script but the type of this site, Bux and Aurora, got it? :D, but you got it there, this site used PTCEVO and it seems the legit one,and with the rate they have i am sure they will be like many other aurora type site.