Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Loyal Investor - loyalinvestor.net

I am not admin

Loyalinvestor.net

Loyal Investor is absolutely secure and fully automated High Yield Investment Program! We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us.

Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world. Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our people place hundreds of trading orders every business day and company receives stable hourly profit from these activities. Our team is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all capitals.

Investment Plans:

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 51.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 53.00

Plan 3 $101 - $300 55.00

Plan 4 $301 - $500 57.00

Plan 5 $501 - $1,000 60.00

Plan 6 $1,001 - $20,000 65.00

Calculate your profit >>

8% hourly for 13 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $5 - $20,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

17.5% hourly for 6 hours - Instant withdraw

Plan 1 $20 - $10,000 17.60

Calculate your profit >>

108% after 1 hour - Instant Withdraw

Plan 1 $40 - $100 103.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 104.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $20,000 108.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% after 1 day - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $500 108.00

Plan 2 $501 - $20,000 120.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

Accept: LR, PM, AP

Link >>> http://loyalinvestor.net

new fresh hourly program , the first plan gives 51% hourly for 2 hours = 102% after 2 hours . this ROI is not bad and the site worth to invest some money in it , but the only problem here is the only one monitor which rating the site , the admin should to add some monitors .

The name of the site is Loyal Investor however i cant find anything related to loyalty.The admin kept very unsustainable plans and expecting investors to believe in it.I have seen thousands of sites like this, all looked good but no site sustained for long.I am sure if anyone invests here will end up on losing side.

well, this is an hourly plan program and as we all know this one due to it's attractive quick profits will get supported by many investors around, whereas in this program the minimum set at $1 and instant payment system are attractive features in here.

These hourly plan based hyips always carry high risk with high profits, yet with just $1 as the minimum investment requirement there will not be any useful profit for investors. Program has just been launched today, but it seems that so far most of the on-site monitors have received some payments - yet I don't personally trust hourly hyips, as they have the tendency to scam/close down within few days, thus requiring quite high initial investment to be any profitable investment for member.

An hourly investment programs which we all know are very dangerous program to invest with, so I really suggest not biting into investing on this one.

I agree with you here , the hourly programs are very danger because they gives high ROI within few hours , I do not like to put my money in a hourly program because may be I will lose my money after 2 or 3 hours from investments .

• 2 weeks later...

Very attractive and impressive design has been made by the authority, we expect that too many traffic should get attract by seeing this quality. But any serious or senior investor will not stay here because of their foolish plan. Let's discuss about their plans - here we can see that we can get start with them for just any investment of $1, but their hourly profit can not possible for any. According to this program is simple junk.

Although this is an hourly and has high risk, the plans do make it seem tempting. It only lasts for 2 hours minimum and im sure if invest now. one could make a profit. It has only been up for 10 days, which is considered pretty long for an hourly. If one wants to test this site out, one doesn't need to spend too much :) just 1 dollar is enough if feelng not too risky.

It is very easy to know this hyip is paying or not, on this hourly paying sites if Rating page isnt working and payouts page is blank or stopped means Admin started scamming investors.In such condition never believe what status monitors show.