Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adclickbux - adclickbux.com

well, there are alot of ads to click in this program :D, which make me little happy with this things, but from what i see this site subscribed for 5 years for this program, which for me is quite good, since admin think for the long term site, and since they are still new i don't see any proof yet

Not really nice rates (unless upgraded to the max) and their minimum PO is way too high. Also it seems the have way too many membership levels available at eight - that just makes no sense. Their customization is lame and seems that the admin is not offering any SUB or any promo for advertisers, and given that the site is already five days old, this is not very good practice.

$5 minimum payout is very high comparing by the average rates here . 193 members already joined the site but still there are no payment proofs because the site is still new . the script of the site seems to be comfortable to the eyes .

I don't recommend a site that has less than 1000 members. If this site reach 1000 members in less than a month then I will going to consider clicking in here. I really don't mind if theirs no proof of payments yet as its understandable that its new. But I'm hoping that this site is going ot be good if its going to get lots of members.