Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paid to surf 20dollars2surf.com

heartboy23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm too member of this site, this not is new site, it have ran from very long and it is paying site for to now, but this is not site easy to earn because payment limit is very high, up to $20 for free members, for to now, I only have near $5 in account, it is still far to reach payment limit, I still active to play game daily with hope that will win big bonus here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I signed-up on this site a few months ago but i never downloaded the surf bar primarily because i read somewhere that some users are experiencing issues when they downloaded the software. Although i can see that Xetang is using this site and almost has $5. Does this have other features that allow you to earn faster?

I have been using the surfbar for almost six months now and I have like $7 plus there now. I guess the the only way to make more money in this program is to look for referrals . This is because without referrers, you can't make more than a fixed amount in a month which is like a little just more than $1 per month.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Though it is a site paying since a long time and this site is a inspiration for many of the sites now like mybrowser cash and many of them . but this site is facing some payment issues this day and many members are complaining that they have not received the payments after 4 to 5 months of requesting so i hope this issue will be fixed fast .

• 2 weeks later...

Though it is a site paying since a long time and this site is a inspiration for many of the sites now like page mybrowser cash and many of them . but this site is facing some payment issues this day and many members are complaining that they have not received the payments after 4 to 5 months of requesting so i hope this issue will be fixed fast .

Chintu, I was about to join this site. But now I'm changing my decision. Thanks for your wonderful timely advice.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...