Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

perpetualbux - perpetualbux.com

minimum payout here is quite high little bit :D, but with the rate we get here everyday i am sure only little bit longer we can reach minimum payout here and until now this program already online for more than 2 days and they have one year subscription

Their minimum PO is really in no balance with the daily earnings that are only $0.044 even on the "Gold" membership. So unless this site gets a lot more advertisers, or considerably lowers their minimum PO rate, this one cannot be suggested for anyone, since nobody most likely will reach the minimum PO before the site vanishes into thin air.

the name of the site seems strange but the admin of this buxhost site offers some upgraded memberships with low prices , and these offers will be very helpful to earn good amounts from this new buxhost site .

I'm not saying that this site will turn to scam but in my experience a ptc site that offers low upgrade price or give lots of discount usually don't last long. Simply because the reason why a ptc site offers discount its because it does not interested to pay members but get their money before they even turn to scam.