Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hybrid-earning - hybrid-earning.com

jammy

It's aurora so the earning is pretty much zero to none - not really worth the time. Also the site's layout is completely messed, and I don't mean the fact that it only consists of two colors - not very pleasant to look at. This kind of sites do get advertisers quite easily, since the ad prices are low, but their earning potential is too low to even consider them.

Btw, did anyone take a look at their earning example?

If you are a Premium Member who clicks 2147483647 ads a day and refers 200 members who also click 2147483647 ads a day, you earn $650687545.04 per day. That is $19520626351.2 (US dollars) per month, and $234247516214 a year!

Quite nice annual income yes, but I find it bit had to fit such major amount of ads into just 24 hours we have each day :P

very nice script with orange color . the rates here are low but the minimum payout is also low , so if I do not have any referrals I think my earnings will be less than 3 cents daily because the rate per click is 0.003

Low rate and low minimum is still better than high rate high minimum. Because at least I know its better to see small amount of earning than wait to get paid the big amount only to find out that the site has turn to scam. I think its better that we going to check if the site is really paying first by reaching minimum then continue clicking to earn more but in high minimum you can't do that.