Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

For The First Time Ever In The History Of Paid To Post (PTP) Forums, Money Forum Gives You The Opportunity To Make Tons And Tons Of Cash Each And Every Single Day !! For Instance, You Can Make Up To $10.00 USD Per Day Just By Posting At The Money Forum !! (

http://money-forum.org )

• For each post you make in the appropriate sections of the forum, you will be rewarded 0.01 MF Cash that is equal to $0.01 USD.

• For each unique thread you start in the appropriate sections of the forum, you will be rewarded 0.02 MF Cash that is equal to $0.02 USD.

• With Money Forum, there is no limitation for how many posts and threads you start each day. You can post and start UNLIMITED threads each and every day (No thread throttle at all!) So Keep Posting At The Money Forum !!;-)

• The minimum Cashout/Payout limit is 1.00 MF Cash that is equal to $1.00 USD. So as you reach 1.00 MF Cash, you can request your payout/cashout processing in the appropriate section of the forum i.e HERE: [ Payout / Cashout Requests ]

• Downvote 1

It's stilll a good site. The rates are not totally unsatisfying though. Lets just suppose, if you could start 50 threads in an hour, so you could easily reach the minimum payout limit i.e $1.00 USD and request your cashout within an hour (Absolutely awesome for making fast or perhaps fastest cash!). Also I have seen the admin is processing the payouts daily, I saw a MF member Kingking's payout request, the thing that shocked me was, he requested for payout twice a day, and they processed both his payouts within two to three hours that doubtlessly proves that you could make a handsome amount of cash each day with this forum. I am in though, this is no doubt a low paying rates program but still their strategy is well thought and efficient for they also provide unlimited posting and thread creation. Great forum.

I've just visited this forum. I couldn't find the FAQ regarding how to post payment proof in thread HYIP. all payment proof Hyip were posted by members with picture. Is anybody know that member should post payment proof with picture instead of text payment proof?

today i see GPT section there so many thread there without any response.seems that rate not attract member to joint this site.i just joing this site because i see any member get paid from this site.but so struggling if no one reply to our post.i think this site is good one.as long as we can be active n here

The rates are very low from the standard rates at present.

Since the forum is new and is paying very little, it shows very low scope for surviving. They should atleast keep the rates higher in the start so as to attract people.

The only thing good about the forum is that you can start unlimited no. of posts.

1st payment received almost instantly :D Thanks Admin!

image-10A8_4CEDF5CA.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 11/25/2010 6:25 AM

Batch: 49992793

From Account: U3364158 (MoneyForum)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Payout @ Money Forum

Thank you.

The site still paying,but some the rate of per post is high forum stop paying.I think,may be most members is cheating in it.I will join in this site,even if I did not like this forum before,but I believe the proof!Thank you very much provide proof!

the thread creator post was bit wrong in a way.the site offers one of the lowest rate in ptp sites but he claims that the site has huge potential to make it best forum to earn money.yes the site allows us to make unlimited posts etc but 0.01$ is the key factor.

Well the rates are okay for a start, it's a new forum so it would probably take a month or two to get to the flow as they would get sponsors to their site and they pay well almost within 4 hours that is no doubt wonderful so I think supporting this forum is not a bad deal, we should post here and after a month or two I am sure they would increase the pay per post rates that we could enjoy, it's all about patience because I think these guys are honestly working hard to achieve what they deserve. :)

im not postin in here fo really long time.i just upset of the activity in here.everytime i visit that site not many active member in my favorite section.i just give up how to get any payment in here.i hope admin will get more advertiser to increase the rate given in here so then many member will also join this site and motivated to be active