Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

skillbux - skillbux.com

jammy

Not a single ad on-site, despite the site being four days old? Also no interaction from admin, and no promos for members nor advertisers. What's the point of bringing such abandoned site here? It's very clear that the admin though that just by burping up a site to internet would bring him money with no effort, and this is why the whole site has failed miserably.

No need to bother with this one.

it is 4 days since the site launched and the bad thing is no ads, i don't know what i have to say, but if until 5 days this program still don't have any ads i think admin don't have any intention for running this program,and it will be scam again LOL

it is 4 days since the site launched and the bad thing is no ads, i don't know what i have to say, but if until 5 days this program still don't have any ads i think admin don't have any intention for running this program,and it will be scam again LOL

No ads to ptc site. I think even if this site going to have an ads I don't think its going to be a paying site. Just imagine that your opening a new ptc site without even a single ads to click. that's only shows how irresponsible this site is. I don't think its going to be worth it to waste your time in here. Its time to find a better ptc site.

0.01 per click is very proper comparing by the minimum payout which is just $2 . the site has some good features like the refund protection and the 3 years subscription . the site is still new so the advertisements may be will be few now .

Usually even a new site has good number of ads and they must be. Becuase if theirs no ads members will not going to be active and when its not going to be active the site will not going to pick up its alexa rating and one advertisers will going to advertise. So the risk of ptc admin is always on the start up. If a ptc admin going to open a ptc he need to find advertisers first. even at low rate.