Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eurobankbux - eurobankbux.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.png

FIRST 20,000 MEMBERS GET FREE PREMIUM account Hurry up Don't miss the promo - Start earning now !!!

⇨ No investment required!

⇨ Instant payment minimum €2

⇨ 5 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION

Privilege : Premium

Pay Per Click : 0.01€

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0050€

Clicks Needed For Payout : 0

Payout Minimum : 2€

Payout Method : Instantly

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

I've recently joined this one, and I must say that their rates seem to be very nicely in order. €4 minimim PO for free members is quite high, but all above Premium (minimum PO €2) have just €1 set as the minimum. I just wonder can they sustain the rates from especially the highest membership levels, since the membership fee is so cheap. For example, the "Mega Investor" offer €0.02/€0.02 rate for mere €20 a month.

I guess I'll give it a little time to see the payments starting to roll out, and make any decisions then.

i wonder if they are truly have 5 years subscription and in my point of view, with the rate here i think we need about 50 days to reach minimum payout, that i think is too long LOL, since this ptc site is buxhost site but if this program is not buxhost site maybe i will rethink of it

This site is setting new records, in very less time admin has got such huge amount of members.I think its all due to the word given by Charmbux admin.On his recommendation this site is getting new members in a large quantity.I am also a part of this site and will upgrade if i find it worth.

Very nice! I'm really thinking about investing into this one, but seeing that they actually do have instant payment, kinda sels my decision. Just need to transfer some funds to AP/LR when I get the chance, but that Mega Investor looks extremely attractive membership option. Need to start collecting refs from my other sites now...

• 3 weeks later...