Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LongTermProfitShare - longtermprofitshare.com

Im not admin

Welcome to Long Term Profit Share!

We are a membership site that offers many private label right (PLR) and master resale rights (MRR) products. For a one time fee of $10 + Alertpay fees you get access to our vast directory of products that you can either resell or use to make new products for sale, you can offer them to your list as a bonus and much more! You will get hundreds of $$$ worth of downloads for just $10 + fees!

As for an added bonus i have decided to give out the whole $10 back to you my members in a revenue share system! Yes, no admin fees, 100% is given back to our members!

Here is how out system works:

Everytime you make a $10 + Alertpay fees payment you get a position in our revenue share program! You can have multiple positions which will bring you more and more money! Here is how our program works:

- No referrals needed! Everytime someone makes a $10 + Alertpay fees payment it is divided amongst the members. Every position receives $0,10 per cycle.

- 4 levels of referral commissions each bringing you 10% of your referrals deposits for life, if you want to earn more!

- 50% forced reinvest at withdrawals! Withdrawals can be made in increments of $20 ($20, $40, $60..) For example, if you withdraw $40 from your account you will receive $20 to your Alertpay and get 2 new positions into your account.

The number of cycled positions depends on the number of referrals that are involved. If a member joins the site directly without any upline then the whole $10 are divided between members and the next 50 positions make a cycle. If a buyer of a new position is a 4-th level referral then the next 30 positions will cycle. So 50 positions is the maximum and 30 the minimum.

What does this all mean for all you members? This means that i will be a member just like you. My earnings will depend on cycling just as yours and everytime i will withdraw money from my account i will also need to reinvest 50% from my amount! In the begining i will not buy any additional positions, but we will be also reinvesting a lot of the money back into the program. Either through cycling or through advertising.

We will be doing work on the site constantly but we are in full launch and are already also accepting Credit Card payments through Alertpay!

Minimum Withdrawal: $20.00

Maximum Withdrawal: $1000.00

Position Price: $10 + Alertpay fees

Referral Bonus Percentage: 10% 4 levels deep!!

www.longtermprofitshare.com

banner468.gif

This is revenue share program and have good earning potential

It is so new now - and it is better to enter in early stage to reap maximum profit

Member Count: 184

Paid Members: 87

Free Members: 97

Total Sales: $1,623.25

Total Paid: $1,261.85

Last Member: damsara

Last Joined: 11/25/2010

Last Cycle: 11/25/2010