Plan2====>>Deposit 10$ and make 15$ After 1 Day <====

====>> Trusted Admin <====

====>> New Fresh Website <====

====>> Instant Payments Within seconds <====

====>> Alertpay & LibertyReserve Accepted <====

====>> Licesened Script <====

====>>Same Admin of cashflowbot <====

http://quick-profit.org/?ref=investor

According to me this site should be a junk site because their all plans are simple horrible. Look at their way of thinking "Deposit 5$ and make 7$ After 1 Day" or "Deposit 10$ and make 15$ After 1 Day". I think the admin should not have any good idea about us, because he/she wanted to make us fool. We need to turn back from those harmful site. Community forums buttons have came with template but they won't able to make any active post there due to foolish plan. As well as monitor button has been added for display only.

well, definitely these are unusual plans, we should not trust such ROI offered by this program, currently, there is no monitor added to the ratings page, but since it has just launched I think we can watch the performance of the program and the popularity it will gain, we can come to know it's original status in next few hours.

so this one want to give us some cash huh? i say scam, yeah. the program is a total scam program that will never pay any investors that i am pretty sure off.i guess the roi in here is that we are gonna get 20% after one day, a roi that never be sustainable by any hyip program.

Investment plans are actually 140% after 1 day and 150% after 1 day but admin has presented it in very unusual and unprofessional way.I still don't know why such plans are there, does that mean we have to invest particular amount? Such as 5$ and 10$?

No matter whatever the kind of plans these short term programs offer, there will be quick support from investors for these, I have noticed this one collected around $700 in just few hours after launch, greedy investors like this who want to make quick money with unusual plans will always lose to such programs.

well, it seems this program have quite good script and it alo olook attractive with the green colour, but the deposit here for me is quite good, the only problem is ROI plan they have, that is too bad $2 just in one day, which make me think it is not reasonable and i am sure sooner this program will end

Indeed the ROI advertised looks very unsustainable, and the whole program just gives the impression of very poorly run project. And when the admin presses that they're trusted, I think that can only be a bad thing and only lead to downfall very soon. Nevertheless, it seems that even if the program has just been launched today, they've already gotten over $600 in investments from people. So I guess tomorrow we'll see if the site even exists anymore, and what kind of payments have been made.

Only 4 days spent but their overall status is quite good. We can see their total deposit amount i.e. over 1K - where their paid amount is too poor, only $15. I think they may or may not be pay us. We should expect some good return from the site. Most noted matter is still they didn't fix their community connectivity as no active post has been found yet.

I don't think that it's really paying, since their plans are only for one day, yet their payout ratio is very, very low. I'd say it's better to skip this one.

I agree with you , what means by invest $5 and get $7 after just 1 day ? I cant believe that at all . the ROI is very big and the site does not have any features like the powerful script and SSL .....etc .

This one which is around one week old now, continues to be online, the forum links provided by the program, on their site are redirected to home page itself, which is somewhat suspicious about the original status update of the program, even the link, Ratings doesn't work too.

I do not know know that why did @pinay, told us to skip this site. Because skip mean leave our fund. As this site has stopped paying so we need to open a dispute at hyip authority by which we can try to get back our deposit money. I hope that people should not lost too much money. Because people are very sincere and followed already that the site has too much technical error. I think this site will close soon.

already 4 days online but i still don't know if this site is paid or not, from my observation i only find one hyip monitors that listed this program but the status of this program is uknown, but based on the statistic i only see they paid about $24 to all of the investors who invest here, while there are so many deposit here

@omar: yeah it seems this program not quite popular in the eyes of the investors, i also don't see any payment proof that shared until now, some members also don't updated their proof but from what i see the admin is same just like cashflowbot admin, and the profit seems high too :D

The ROI is not so crazy, it is manageable but Admin did not promote the site properly and in fact i don't think his intention was to make a good site.Thats the reason this site closed down already, i wonder what makes thread starter think that it is from the same admin of cashflowbot? I am stunned by this statement.

The ROI is not so crazy, it is manageable but Admin did not promote the site properly and in fact i don't think his intention was to make a good site.Thats the reason this site closed down already, i wonder what makes thread starter think that it is from the same admin of cashflowbot? I am stunned by this statement.

no my friend , it is really crazy ROI , deposit $5 and get $7 after 1 day means that $2 profits after 24 hours only , do you think that it is reasonable ROI ? I do not think that at all .

no my friend , it is really crazy ROI , deposit $5 and get $7 after 1 day means that $2 profits after 24 hours only , do you think that it is reasonable ROI ? I do not think that at all .

I get what you mean. The roi is just too high to sustain its self. But I think crazy is not an appropriate word to use to describe this unusual rate. Anyway if we are not comfortable with the site plan then I guess we are not comfortable with the site at all. AS we can't like the site but not the plan. Beside quickporift also mean quick loses.

This site is running over a week and it's on day 12 but their server status is not very comfortable for us. Because still we can not find any active post at forum buttons. Secondly their total paid amount is not very effective because it's only $24+ where their total deposit value is over $1K. We expect that they should pay at least 50% of their total deposit.

I'm surprise that this site has no hyip monitoring site monitoring this site. I don't know what is the status of this site and what this site for. But I think its better that we don't even think of investing in here. If this site is not even monitored by a single hyip monitoring site then its means this site is not worth it to be invested on.