Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

Onbux is getting more and more weird.

Many members are not paid, and their accounts are suspended. However, there is another group of members who are getting paid. What is going on here ? Is Onbux doing selective payments or ?

I still see quite a number of complaints and bad reviews over the Internet.

Even PTC Investigations listed Onbux on their Watch List already.

http://ptc-investigation.com/onbux.aspx

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in another forum about white listed and black listed members. I don't know if it is true or not. Perhaps, those who do not get paid belong to the black listed members.

Well. Yes. I think they have that kind of list. Since there are members who got payments instantly and some haven't received payments at all. They must explain this kind of issue to help members know what is up with the admins. There are lots of members complaining in that issue and hoping that it will be resolved.

tomorrow night again , I will cash out in onbux and I am very hopeful to still get instant payment from them.

I hope also I can rent around 100 more referrals on tuesday so I can have higher weekly earning that what I have now :(

If your cashout request will under 20$ then surely you will get instant payout, otherwise you will have to wait for long time for your payment so try to keep under 15 to 20$. You can check this tactic by vising the payment proof forums or even their provided page.

Instant As Always in my account

My cashout is a little lower need to extend some of them

image-3F1D_4D73F69D.jpg

You've got cash! onBux Ltda. (onbux@onbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: March 06, 2011 7:50:16 PM

Amount Sent: $10.74 USD

Sender Name: onBux Ltda.

Sender Email: onbux@onbux.com

Reference Number: A09BD-17AAF-42487,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Instant As Always in my account

My cashout is a little lower need to extend some of them

image-3F1D_4D73F69D.jpg

You've got cash! onBux Ltda. (onbux@onbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: March 06, 2011 7:50:16 PM

Amount Sent: $10.74 USD

Sender Name: onBux Ltda.

Sender Email: onbux@onbux.com

Reference Number: A09BD-17AAF-42487,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

nice to see your payment..i have requested my cash out on 4 feb 2011 but still i have not received it..

em worried..i do not know why i am in black listed while i have not done any thing against the rules of this site..

i hope soon all the problems ll solved and i might be paid by the admin..still hopful..

Well I haven't still received my 1st payout from onbux and I've already reached the minimum payout for 2nd payout but they want me to received the 1st payout first before cashing out the 2nd payout. I still click for onbux even if this happening to me right now. I just hope that will pay me.

I am so upset with onbux. I requested $25.50 today and it was placed in the pending payout lists. now I don't know what little chance i have to get my payment still. I will try to wait for 7-10 days once I can't get payment it will mean I should surrender by then :(

I am so upset with onbux. I requested $25.50 today and it was placed in the pending payout lists. now I don't know what little chance i have to get my payment still. I will try to wait for 7-10 days once I can't get payment it will mean I should surrender by then :(

That's bad news my friend. I am also a member in here and base on your comment, I am now hesitant to rent referrals in here anymore. I hope that by the time I could reach payout, they will pay my payments.

The same is happening with me.

I have got my first payment of $2.2 from onbbux instantly.

But when I requested for 2nd payment, the message appeared that they will pay me within 24-48 hours.

Now more than 10 days are passed but neither they are paying me nor they are responding to my support tickets.

The same is happening with me.

I have got my first payment of $2.2 from onbbux instantly.

But when I requested for 2nd payment, the message appeared that they will pay me within 24-48 hours.

Now more than 10 days are passed but neither they are paying me nor they are responding to my support tickets.

Same happenning with me now , and the really bad part that when I try to post in forum this message appears "Your account is under review" :(

Same happenning with me now , and the really bad part that when I try to post in forum this message appears "Your account is under review" :(

Yeah, same here..

And I'm not sure they will back to pay me anymore..

So for people that get under review account and still under 4 days with paypal investment, I think better to file a dispute..

I used LR before so I can't do anything here.. But luckily I already in a profit here, so I spent all my main balance to advertise since I can't make a new withdrawal coz my last request still under review.

Yeah, same here..

And I'm not sure they will back to pay me anymore..

So for people that get under review account and still under 4 days with paypal investment, I think better to file a dispute..

I used LR before so I can't do anything here.. But luckily I already in a profit here, so I spent all my main balance to advertise since I can't make a new withdrawal coz my last request still under review.

It's just annoying that they'r blocking us from writing any complains so the gossip won't spread in their own forum

It's just annoying that they'r blocking us from writing any complains so the gossip won't spread in their own forum

Right now this is the best strategy to invest your earning for renting the referrals. Wait for the good news from the site. Still I hope they will pay the pending payments. I am also started investing my balance for renting the referrals.

Right now this is the best strategy to invest your earning for renting the referrals. Wait for the good news from the site. Still I hope they will pay the pending payments. I am also started investing my balance for renting the referrals.

That I can do , I mean renting referrals and wait for the good things to happen or I can reach the min~ cashout as 2.00$ and as most of users already got instantly payment at this very price I can take a chance and request? :)

onbux is very god site for me because i am standard member of this site but thos members which is goldan that site is not good for goldan members. because site not pay for golden members.

but site give good return on per click and good working referrals.

onbux is very god site for me because i am standard member of this site but thos members which is goldan that site is not good for goldan members. because site not pay for golden members.

but site give good return on per click and good working referrals.

Ye , I have to say they did make the golden members more unsatisfied and they don't pay attention to the fact that tons of people look up for Onbux as the leading of ptc industry and above all of this it has very good rank in Alexa that shouldn't be wasted for some bucks that the members actually deserve!

I M New To Onbux.

I Have Joined and Purchased a Refferal Pack of 20 Refferals...

So Far they are doing good and in 2 days i have earned 0.4....

What Suggesstions can u guyz give me to do more better...

I got 2 suggestions for you,

First of all DO NOT request huge amount to withdraw or else it would be ignored as happened to me earlier (7$),

And second if you'r staying infront of the computer for more than 3 hours exploring the internet you can keep Onbux view ads page open and keep refreshing it once and while cuz there's alot of mini ads and exposure nowadays.