Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

malingAyam you got a huge payout there. Care to share your story, stats, referrals? I am sure everyone is interested. I am a bit worried about the rumors regarding Onbux.

I started with golden membership last September 2010, and continue with rented about 300 RR and stay at that condition until I reached BEP..

After that with my daily earning I keep renewed, recycled and also add more RR until today :)

so easy, just need to patient here if we do not provide much money when we start here :D

• 2 weeks later...

im still clicking here daily with my 3 rented referral :D although slow but im won't invest again in here and just collect it first only..i just having plan to rented in the next month with maximum rented referral..i hope with that i can easily again to reach cashout for sure...my balance right now is still $2.4 lol :D

a new rule is applied today by the admin of this site..now the payments ll be cashout 24 to 48 hours..i am little disappointed to hear it..

but i think it is also for the betterment of the site and the members because of the protection issues..

Really? oh well there is really something going on in this site with the current changes they have implemented, with this I will definitely cashout weekly and avoid renting refs for a while so that I could get back my investment here fast.

I have checked the site, it is very attractive. First of all I checked the minimum payout level and it is something similar with other PTC sites, it says that first time we can cashout at $2, then $4, $7 and $10. It would be good for us if it is an another legit site. i am happy with this site. i just joined and with good scripts,

i do not know whats going wrong with this site..admin of this sites is making strict rules..the payments which has been paid with in a couple of days now delayed 7 to 10 business days..i am little worried about because i have not received my payment yet and almost 9 days have passed..

I got my 3rd payment from onbux instantly. Yes they have been processing payments manually but only for those accounts which they suspect of being cheaters. They have while-listed 68 % of accounts already to date. The remaining 32 % are still going through the manual verification process which is delaying their payments. But everyone will be paid, there is no need to worry. One of my friends got paid after 13 days.

Here is my latest payment proof which was instant :-

3rdonbuxproof.jpg

Im still on the whitelist and its instant in my account wooopeee :)

image-7957_4D588B55.jpg

You've got cash! onBux Ltda. (onbux@onbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: February 13, 2011 5:39:14 PM

Amount Sent: $9.90 USD

Sender Name: onBux Ltda.

Sender Email: onbux@onbux.com

Reference Number: 42853-7CF21-D924D,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

First 10.000 members, will become a 'Pioneer Member' and could enjoy SpecialThis site looks really attractive we can see that admin have though about it and i think it will be paying for long time. It's good to see that site is trying to attractive people with pioneer memberships. Don't like that they are raising their minimal payout after your payouts.

I got my 3rd payment from onbux instantly. Yes they have been processing payments manually but only for those accounts which they suspect of being cheaters. They have while-listed 68 % of accounts already to date. The remaining 32 % are still going through the manual verification process which is delaying their payments. But everyone will be paid, there is no need to worry. One of my friends got paid after 13 days.

Here is my latest payment proof which was instant :-

3rdonbuxproof.jpg

i agree with you that admin has divided the members in to two groups..the white listed and black listed..and the black listed members have to wait for 7 to 10 business days..but the admin had told that it ll be just for one time that black listed members ll be processed manually and the next cashout they ll also be cashouted instantly..but i received my 1st payment manually but now i have not received my 2nd payment yet almost 9 days have passed..

With that I don't have to worry since all my payments are instant that means I am part of the whitelist, I am excited again for my next payout this coming thursday, slowly I am able to get back my investment with the strategy I have which is to withdraw half of my weekly income here and reinvest 50% for RRs extension.

It is great to hear people saying that they are withdrawing money instantly b/c my next cash out is approaching and i don't like to wait to recieve it. As far as i know i follow every rule they have, so i expect them to include me in their white list. I will wait and see that in the next few days.

I've read from other forum that there is no such thing as white listed or blacklisted thing, if you will cashout more than $20 you will be part of the pending list but below that is instant. I don't know if it is true but so far I cashed out below $20 and so far they are all instant.

12th payment received instantly via Alertpay:

Date: 2/16/2011 1:35:07 AM

Reference Number: 66B14-xxxxx-xxxxx

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: onBux Ltda.

onbux@onbux.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $10.90 USD

Purchase type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): onBux Payment

Thank You,

I've read from other forum that there is no such thing as white listed or blacklisted thing, if you will cashout more than $20 you will be part of the pending list but below that is instant. I don't know if it is true but so far I cashed out below $20 and so far they are all instant.

no my friend it is not necessary that if you cashout under 20$ you ll receive instantly..admin has really divided the members in to two groups..

because i have seen that some members have received their cash instantly ever their cashout was over 50$..

no my friend it is not necessary that if you cashout under 20$ you ll receive instantly..admin has really divided the members in to two groups..

because i have seen that some members have received their cash instantly ever their cashout was over 50$..

Actually I still don't really understand about this white or black or something other lists mean here..

I hope there is some other members that invested with LR and got paid... Coz already smells fishy here, something seems not very good to onbux if they keep the payment pending more than 20 business days, and it happening to my local forum members..

And mine goes to 3rd days of waiting to my AP....