Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

but i wanna rent many referrals and need to know is it good to invest in OnBux

or the rented referrals are lazy????

No, they are hard workers on Onbux. :D Nobody can predict how they will work but if they work similar to what I have heard/read from the forums or similar how they work for me: it's safe to rent referrals on Onbux. I haven't calculated the clicking average but it's close to 3. Something between 2-3. It's much better than on Neobux.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone confirm me if the site is down? I have made 2 clicks a while ago and when I click the 3rd ads I've encountered loading page problem. Has anyone have encountered such just now?

I have difficulties too to click ads but I think it's because of Internet connection, mobile based. I have problems to load other pages too. I would not sue Onbux for these problems...

Now it seems to work! I tried while writing this.

I have difficulties too to click ads but I think it's because of Internet connection, mobile based. I have problems to load other pages too. I would not sue Onbux for these problems...

Now it seems to work! I tried while writing this.

I had a little panic a while ago as I can't afford to missed another advertisement click but after a while the site was back.

Anyways everything is fine now, it was just a small server glitch.

No, they are hard workers on Onbux. :D Nobody can predict how they will work but if they work similar to what I have heard/read from the forums or similar how they work for me: it's safe to rent referrals on Onbux. I haven't calculated the clicking average but it's close to 3. Something between 2-3. It's much better than on Neobux.

Thanx buddy

i will rent some referrals and we will see

i hope they are active

cuz i renter before in NeoBux but the avg was 1

i lost money there

I have 53 rented referrals now and All of them are pretty active. I am getting an average of over 2 daily from the past 2 weeks which seems to be great. I had to do a lot of recycling and referral management to reach this stage and it seems that finally everything is getting in place. Onbux definitely rocks.

I have figured it out that the server time and my ads reset is at 11am in my place,

I'd better placed reminders on my pc so that I will click at exactly 11 am.

Why do you want to click at server time? It does not matter when you click as long as you click the ads everyday.

I found this on other forum:

I lost my referral clicks in Onbux and other PTCs before b/c i was clicking in my local time instead of server time. If you have the same problem you can download this excel spreadsheet that can calculate and tell you the time intervel you can click everyday according to your local time. You just have to input your local time, the server time and your advertisement clicks reset time. Here is the Megaupload Link. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WOA0AQVD

I haven't tried it for myself. So no gurantees. :D

Why do you want to click at server time? It does not matter when you click as long as you click the ads everyday.

Well I don't want to experience another problem on my IP as I can't afford to missed my daily clicks here, I thought of that before that I could click anytime I want but somehow I encountered IP problems along the way that I couldn't click as someone else have clicked using the same IP as I have.

Well I don't want to experience another problem on my IP as I can't afford to missed my daily clicks here, I thought of that before that I could click anytime I want but somehow I encountered IP problems along the way that I couldn't click as someone else have clicked using the same IP as I have.

That's very bad for you (and for the other one too who has same ip). Now I understand why you want to click accordingly to the server time. There should be some circuit for this kind of problems.

I am happy now that for the past two days I got a good total referral click and as I calculated it , I got 2.2 AVg again for two days after having flat 2 3 days ago.:D

I hope it will continue to give me good AVG so I will be more motivated to buy golden membership soon.:P

I am happy now that for the past two days I got a good total referral click and as I calculated it , I got 2.2 AVg again for two days after having flat 2 3 days ago.:D

I hope it will continue to give me good AVG so I will be more motivated to buy golden membership soon.:P

I hope so and when you are a golden member expect that your RRs average click will drop down to 50% of what they are now, so that means your RRs click average will be 1.1 or something. That's what I have experienced, and with that I have a strong feeling that they are definitely bots.

It has alway bother me that people are active on this kind of online business. Is it not boring to be getting peanut for clicking ads? I find it some how dull and i have never learn the trick how members earn from it. I heard you can make average 5dollars monthly from one paid to click site.

It has alway bother me that people are active on this kind of online business. Is it not boring to be getting peanut for clicking ads? I find it some how dull and i have never learn the trick how members earn from it. I heard you can make average 5dollars monthly from one paid to click site.

You can make 5$ daily if you have upgraded membership and clicking referrals. It's slow earning at the begining but when you got decent amount of referrals, it gets more interesting. Clicking 4 ads a day as standard member isn't that bad task to do.

@Fincoder: well even some earn around $7-10 daily in onbux as golden and how much more those ultimate members ? lol

as of now I am earning $3 daily from onbux but my profit is really low , that's why I need to buy golden membership soon here.

Would it be possible that in the future if someone posts a payment proof he would say how many direct and rented referrals he currently have? I definitely should invest to Onbux I am doing too slow process without investing. I currently have 32 rented referrals and going to get 5 more on sunday-monday night. Having 32 rented referrals means basicly 0.30$ income daily, but it's not pure profit.

For sure im really sad because im missed 1 week to click in here..that is because my IP address always and always was used by another person..but today im really happy because can click again in here since im was in my real house and no one here used this IP :P i hope will fully clicking again in here daily without any problem ;)

@Fincoder: well even some earn around $7-10 daily in onbux as golden and how much more those ultimate members ? lol

as of now I am earning $3 daily from onbux but my profit is really low , that's why I need to buy golden membership soon here.

That's not much my dear. I will show you how to earn. ;) I am doing slow process at the moment but I am growing. :D Going to rent 5 more referrals next night. Well it's not much, but I am growing with no own investments so far.

I see well I guess you have around 300 rented referrals here, anyways just keep those active ones and remove those who didn't click or inactive as they are the one pulling down your income here.

You've got cash! onBux Ltda. (onbux@onbux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: January 24, 2011 1:21:26 AM

Amount Sent: $8.03 USD

Sender Name: onBux Ltda.

Sender Email: onbux@onbux.com

Reference Number: 92B68-AB836-F3953,

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for using AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team

djfritz neither of us me or khai has 300 rented referrals so far. She has more, but not 300. I don't remember the amount. I got just 37 rented referrals at the moment. But I grow every 7-10 days. She has the lead but I am going to show her how to earn. ;) :D

She mentioned that she earned $3 here daily so by making computations and usual average that the RRs can do I was able to come up with about 300 RRs, anyways could you show us then your strategies here? I would like to know different opinions as well to make my onbux experience effective.