payment processor : AP, PP, LR and neteller

minimum payout : $2

SSL by Equifax and ddos protection by blockdos

link to site <-- OnBux

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of know this site isg rowing and growing ., This will soon surpass Neobux and renting refferals is the best way by one could easily reach the payment ,As of know I am totally impressed with it ,

And also it just takjes seconds to reach the requested amount , 1 - 2 -3 finished amount has reached our ecurrency .

As of know this site isg rowing and growing ., This will soon surpass Neobux and renting refferals is the best way by one could easily reach the payment ,As of know I am totally impressed with it ,

And also it just takjes seconds to reach the requested amount , 1 - 2 -3 finished amount has reached our ecurrency .

However, I have heard that refs in Onbux started to be inactive, although the condition is much more better than Neobux (which some of them having not more than 5 clicks in 1 week period), I don't think renting refs here considered as good choice. Maybe u can try to get DR through RCB.

However, I have heard that refs in Onbux started to be inactive, although the condition is much more better than Neobux (which some of them having not more than 5 clicks in 1 week period), I don't think renting refs here considered as good choice. Maybe u can try to get DR through RCB.

I think most of PTCs RR doing this, only 1-2 clicks daily, and if they made 3 clicks daily for a week it would be a very nice week :D

I rented referral here, and got AVG not really bad but until now most AVG still 2.x daily. But for upgreded members AVG 1 daily already a profit, but it will not work for standard membership.

@Makubekz

yes, sometimes they added one additional ads, but it has a quota so we must rush or clicked it first if saw the additional one, coz if the quota clicks reached than no credit to us :D

anyway tomorrow I can added another RR, 6 days passed and I planned to get more RR here, hope my RR gave me a great clicks AVG daily :)

yeah I guess we have to be in their site when their server restarts.. and is it worth to rent a referral here for 5$?

After looking for any other PTC around seems this site offered not too expensive prices for RR.. $0.2 for upgraded members..

Anyway I just added 100 RR package this morning here.. Hope with this additional RR also will increased my AVG here, just now I checked it already at 1.3 AVG and 10 hours before the server restart, always hope for the best B)

Anyway this is one of the best site which offers the best rate for the members and you will indeed ge ta very good rate if you are planning to invest more than 25$ per month atleast .Rent 100 refferal get around 40$ for sure per each month ,And by 3 months of work over there try to upgrade inorder to enjoy the further benefits .

Anyway 20% ROI will icnrease once you have minimum of 200 referrals ,As of now it will be a difficult task to get direct referrals for this as most of teh users have joined this site ,But we can try renting as many refferals as possible and as of know that is the best way we could make much from this .And also after a 3 months f being a standard member try your best to upgrade to golden to enjoy the further benefits .

Anyway this is one of the best site which offers the best rate for the members and you will indeed ge ta very good rate if you are planning to invest more than 25$ per month atleast .Rent 100 refferal get around 40$ for sure per each month ,And by 3 months of work over there try to upgrade inorder to enjoy the further benefits .

is it a 100% sure that if i invest here a 25$ for my rented referral I can gain an earning here as high as 40$ per month? Is their rented referral are bots or users like us?

is it a 100% sure that if i invest here a 25$ for my rented referral I can gain an earning here as high as 40$ per month? Is their rented referral are bots or users like us?

For standard members I think it's a little hard to manage the RR here, and no guarantee that the earning could be $40 with $25 invested on RR here..

And many people said that the RR here all bots, I do not know how to checked it out, but my AVG here not really bad with 1.9 - 2 daily, and next Saturday I planned to added another 50 RR here,,

For standard members I think it's a little hard to manage the RR here, and no guarantee that the earning could be $40 with $25 invested on RR here..

And many people said that the RR here all bots, I do not know how to checked it out, but my AVG here not really bad with 1.9 - 2 daily, and next Saturday I planned to added another 50 RR here,,

are you a standard member here? I am only a standard member here that's why I am having doubt trying to invest money from my pocket to gain rented referral..

Is it recomendable that i should upgrade first my membership before getting a RR?

are you a standard member here? I am only a standard member here that's why I am having doubt trying to invest money from my pocket to gain rented referral..

Is it recomendable that i should upgrade first my membership before getting a RR?

I'm golden here,,

That's why I rented until 300 RR for now and planned to increased it slowly by now.. With AVG around ~2 daily I can got $6 before autopay...

I think it's more profitable to upgraded here since the referral click rate for upgraded member is $0.01, and standard or pioneer $0.005.

I guess there is no way to check out whether the PTC is selling bots or real humans. However, as long as those RRs are active, clickers don't want to care too much about this.

However, 1.9 - 2 daily not considered great amount, if for standard members, this amount will lead us to lose money.

well they say that this site is second to neobux when it come to legitimacy but i guess onbux is more good when it comes to rented referral

ecause they have more active RR then in neobux

The only bad point is, Onbux is still new compared to Neobux, and it can't proof its legitimate unless it stand at least for 2 years. (Neobux running for more than 3 years now)

Many sites trying to beat Neobux, however, all of them collapse in the end, of course I hope Onbux able to stay long, but need some time.... :lol: