Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eurobigbux - eurobigbux.com

Nagilover

I'm personally very wary of this "LegitBux Network" - their rates are just way too high to be sustainable, when comparing to the membership fees. And while their ad prices would make that up, who on earth would really pay like €45 for couple thousand clicks? And since they open new site almost on a weekly basis (or at least so it feels), I have very bad feeling about these...

I'm not exactly complaining - I'm just stating that their click rates are outrageous when comparing to their monthly membership fees. I mean "normal" BuxHosts have issues to be able to pay $0.05 per click for upgraded members, these guys offer $0.22. And even if the admin would have another source of income, why waste it into a site like this that wouldn't create any revenue for him?

As long its paying theirs no issue for me. problem is that I don't think this site is going to be a paying site. Base on my experience this kind of site don't pay at all. And if they do they only pay the first month batch who reach minimum and the rest of the way they stop paying.

• 8 months later...

As long the forking over their own zero issue to me. dilemma can be that we don't think this page is going to be a new forking over internet site. Base in my expertise such a internet site will not shell out in any way. If these people complete these people only pay the initial thirty day period set which attain minimal and also the rest of the method these people halt forking over.

I just feel that I'm wasting my time in here. I don't know but that's my guts feel. At the moment I open this site I just don't like the feeling and I feel that this site will going to turn to scam in just a matter of few weeks after its starts paying or will turn out not paying at all. I hope I can make good income in here to prove myself wrong. But theirs really nothing to loss if I'm just going to shy away from this site.