Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneyearnersforum - moneyearnersforum.com

kingking

I am not the admin of this forum.

We pay 0.02 per post and 0.04 per threads.

Minimum cash out is 150 M.E.F Cents (1.50$) via paypal or alertpay.

Click this link to join : http://www.moneyearnersforum.com

Also ,Your account will credit instantly after you post.But if we see any spams then we will deduct!

Hope you will have fun

Payment proof :

15112010021342.png

the post rate is quite okay and starting a thread gives big rate. and with low payout most importantly. only that they don't pay by lr. I feel more motivated to join forums if they pay by lr. but i will try to post here and i would like the forum then i can continue posting here

2 cent per post there is still acceptable because they also not have higher minimum payout rite.but still so hard to find good activity there.mostly 1 thread just get less than 5 reply or maybe no one reply there.admin should advertise the site to attract more member to join and make a few contest to make them active in that site

I joined the site few days back but i haven't started posting yet will do soon

iam not sure what sections are paying and what sections are not paying and also what is the maximum number of threads a member can open daily since all those information is lacking in the site rules

i didnt find good activity in here.i just join this site but didnt really active since i just concentrate in ptp discussion only.and not many active member like to discuss aboutt hat.so my activity in here just stuck.i hope admin can re-arrange his site and try to attract more active member

• 4 weeks later...

ANNOUNCEMENT: M.E.F WILL CHANGE RATE, SO NOW POSTS WILL BE CREDITED 1-4CENTS ACCORDING TO QUALITY AND RELEVANCE

**ALL SECTIONS OF THIS FORUM WILL BE PAID TO POST.

THEREFORE ALL POST MADE IN ANY SECTION WILL BE CREDITED.**

MY 2ND PAYMENT FROM M.E.F,

image-2225_4D22BEF1.jpg

There is an improvement and members activity is picking up. Since all section will be paid to post, let's all post back at this forum to keep it alive

thank you, yeah we are now having many new members and number of daily posts is increasing again ,

payout is processed within 48 hours and mostly in 24 hours too

and of course we offer very low minimum payout.:D

Im little going crazy in here lol..im active just made 16 post and got 59 cent lol...im got 3,6 cent in the average..this is good enough for me :D and right now im try to active more in here and try to cashout after around $10 maybe :)

i really hope then i can be so active in here too.i dont know if they have paid member depend on the quality of posting.thats so nice if we can be so active in here.i so happy that they give us good offer.i ever active in here but since that time not many active member there so i leave that site

The good thing from this contest is we can have the chance to get $15 each month for sure :P

1.Give the good quality post and we will got the $10 in the end of month because Best Poster

2.Active daily more and more in here and in the end of the month we will become a Top poster...

That is totally $15 right?? and if we calculate the activity each month..of course we was available to cashout many times in the month :P beside got the contest prize we got the good amount by posting regularly..this is a win win situation for sure for us..don't miss it guys ;)

@Findcoder :

yep..to reach the minimum in here is really easy..and i know khai..her is good person and kind person for sure :D and i see MsS12 right now was become global moderator..that is really great so the member not must worried again about the post not credited lol..but the bad thing is this site not accept LR..and just accept the PP and AP only...

Are to get paid trough PP must have the PP verified???

Well requested payout. And got nothing so far. And others haven't got paid either? Not looking promising. I have stop posting on that forum. I lost my interest because some users constantly started new threads with nonsense. I will resume there if I get paid.