Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

astoriaholding - astoriaholding.com

I Am NOt Admin

Asset management company

The Company Astoria Holding Ltd. Offers the services of a trust money management in the Forex market, as well as in the futures exchange market. The investment management is performed by a team of professional traders.

In order to successfully work in financial markets it is necessary to have large enough financial resources. Only then trading will be effective, and using hedging and fund diversification it will be possible to get rid of the risk, inherent for this type of investments. We have these funds, therefore we combine our clients' funds and our own money, and it allows us to receive a high and stable income.

Each of our traders uses his own unique trading system. Even if some traders don't have more successful trading for some time, other traders compensate for this downfall. This strategy allows us to guarantee that you will stay loss-free. If a force majeure circumstance takes place, there is always a reserve fund that is constantly refilled in order to correspond to the deposited investment. The reserve fund is in a highly trustworthy bank, and it is not used for trading.

You don't need to open your own brokerage account. We provide you with a simple and convenient service, allowing the client to make the very first investment already today, and to receive the first income already in a week. There is no difference for us how much you are going to invest - $10 or $10000, but in any case the payment will be immediately done, and we will consider the amounts that get into our trading accounts. This became possible due to the Internet development and electronic payment systems development.

The idea of creating a private investment fund belonged to a group of traders in 2010. That year the first investors placed their investments with the fund. The fund started developing. We got over 3000 investors. At the beginning of 2012 we have decided to create a company website and start providing services to the investors online. This made the process of payment processing significantly faster, we got rid of all the possible investment deadlines. Now everyone has access to making an investment.

Basic investment conditions:

1. Minimum amount – $5.

2. Interest rate – 8% per week.

3. Profits are credited on Mondays.

4. Funds can be added from Monday to Friday.

5. Withdrawal at any time.

6. Possibility of earning extra money through the affiliate program.

JOIN NOW

The minimum investment feature of $5 is affordable for investors here, this one using multi language interface, also that the program has multiple payment options other than usual LR & PM, which can make this program trust worthy, it looks like this new program has no monitors added on their site as of now.

Best possible site that we can get better service from them. The design quality of the site is very ordinary so need to improve. Some local bank have been added with the site by which all members of admin's country can get direct cash. 8% weekly profit is very nice because they use business days mean 6 days in a week so if we assume 1% per day then stand 6% where they just give additional 2% as weekly bonus. So 8% of weekly profit is very suitable for all. We need ti involve with $5, because $5 is a spending value.

Few programs have been successfully active with the same kind of plan in offer, 8% per week, so it will take around twelve weeks to BEP and there after the real profit comes into consideration on investment here, as it is just three days old, current status is waiting and to be updated in next four days, hopefully.

well i like this program the roi inhere i quite interesting, i believe it can be sustainable but i dont know for how long.the problem i see with this one is that they have no protetion which i think will make investor account vulnerable to attack,i like the fact that the minimum deposit is just 5$.

No SSL cert make this one a bit suspicious, but that 8% weekly ROI can be pulled off fairly easy. Minimum deposit of just $5 make this one easily approachable for new users, since there's not that much at stake. But getting only weekly ROI it will take quite a while to even get own investment back, not to think about make some profit out of this program. So it's going to be quite long term investment, which may not suit every investor, especially those who look to make some quick money, as is usually the reason to attend to hyips.

It is going to be forty cents every week, we can get from this program every week on $5 investment, I think we better not to risk more than a minimum in these kind of long term plans, like weekly, usually there should be choice for us to chose between daily or weekly plans, here no option to chose but direct single plan.

@archu7, I can not understand your way of thinking that our growing level is 40 cent per week. Because we know that their weekly interest is 8% so it will be our profit not growing matter. We can say then growing amount if we want to reinvest again, where we expect some profit from them - mean after maturity we should try to get back our fund. But bad news is still we can not find any positive response from the admin because they need to add some communication feature.

well, this program will be one week old in next few hours, so I guess we may find few payment proofs around if this program is really paying, there is already payment proof of 19th March is available posted by a monitor admin on forums, this new program looks professional using multi language interface.

well, this program will be one week old in next few hours, so I guess we may find few payment proofs around if this program is really paying, there is already payment proof of 19th March is available posted by a monitor admin on forums, this new program looks professional using multi language interface.

my friend archu , I cant invest in this hyip site which does not have any monitors , I think you agree with me that this site is not safe at all . not to mention that the site seems very poor , but also there are no any updates or monitors status .

it seems they supported some bank here which i never heard before, and this program don't have attractive design at all, so far i don't find any hyip monitors that monitoring this program yet but their plan is unique because the payment here made every week and interest also every week too :D

it seems they supported some bank here which i never heard before, and this program don't have attractive design at all, so far i don't find any hyip monitors that monitoring this program yet but their plan is unique because the payment here made every week and interest also every week too :D

You might not be from Russia thats the reason you did not hear about Sberbank, that option will be available only for local investors.I also wonder how you could not find any monitors monitoring this site? there are some monitors monitoring it and having Paying status.

Check out http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/astoriaholding.com

Deposits can be updated in accounts instant and withdrawals placed at any time during Monday to Friday, will be processed on every Monday, well, it is just one week online and so far made a single payment on weekly basis, which brought investors to 8% BEP, still long to go to start really making profits from this program.

Still I can not understand that how did you judge this site site because still they missed lots of items like monitors and community forum. So we can not get any proper information from the admin or unable to follow their server record. We only have to wait for any kind member who just got payment and gave that payment proof.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still worried about the program because no one made any reply in this thread. Where I expected that so seniors might gave some positive replies for give us support. Probably they may paying else we could see a down site. Except their online status we can get any other data until find any good response.