Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DollarsMatrix - dollarsmatrix.com

I'm not admin

Dollars Matrix - dollarsmatrix.com/

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

dollarsmatrix.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

105% - 125% after 1 day

117% - 180% after 3 days

145% - 400% after 7 days

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

105% after 1 day became the most popular now , alot of these kinds of programs already running recently . I never say that these kinds of short term plans are bad , but I just looking for the protections which the site have , for this one I see that it is unsuitable for investments at any way .

what a bad script they have LOL, and also i see their SSL is expire and i think that is not good if they don't renew that thingy first, also ref commision here is too high but until now this program still active for 2 days, which i think still new for a short term investment site. but overall they are still paid

All hyip are scam base. that's a given facts that all of us must understand. But it does not mean we going to stop investing in a hyip site. Because theirs really an opportunity to earn in hyip site. We just need to develop timing in investing and don't invest in a hyip site that has obvious scam plans.