Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moneyfuninv - moneyfuninv.com

I'm not admin

http://moneyfuninv.com/affiliate/22

MoneyFunInv is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts, and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use product that is now available to everyone through this website. It features a user-friendly account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.

Plans

8% Hourly for 13 Hours

11% Hourly for 10 Hours

17% Hourly for 7 Hours

34% Hourly for 4 Hours

http://moneyfuninv.com/affiliate/22

All the plans offered in this program are hourly, that means risky program to venture with, coming to their program, it looks very simple, but contains lots of monitors listing this one and added on their ratings page, moreover the status is already updated to paying, minimum which is set at $1 is affordable.

wow, i see this site listed in 19 HYIP monitors :D, i think this one is a good move and also i see they have SSL and DDOS installed, the interest here is little high, and i like the minimum payout they have, becuase it is low and i am sure all of the investors must be reach that kind of amount.

Excellent site that we can get hourly profit and get instant payment. So after some hours later we may become very rich - and the admin will become very poor just sale own-self and own property. This way of thinking can be come to every newcomer's mind. Which is perfectly wrong because hourly plan mean 100% change of get scam. Only we can wait some report of popular monitor. Though risky but 4% after 13 hours can be possible for a while.

yeah the rate is very unreasonable because it is too high and very unstable for this site too, but from what i find out that, this program still paid the members and today is their 4th days since they opened their service to the public, so i think it is too risky to invest in this program now, and 4 days for hourly HYIP is too old

Life time of this program is three days and it's still paying so far without any issues, good to see a hourly plan program with such a nice design of the program and active for more than that any other hourly plan program does, Pro Hyip monitor declares it paying as the latest payment was done ten hours ago.