Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

easyhits4u

dorothy172

easyhits4u is a traffic exchange station, where you can promote your site here for free. you are required to surf others ads to gain the credit to promote your site. but when you are surfing the ads, you will also earn cash by surfing 1000 to get $0.30. the advantage of this site is you can get more people to know on your site =)

http://adf.ly/6DY3g

They're quite nice for TE, but not much of an earner with that very low $.3/1k rate.I've occasionally used Hits4U for TE, and they provide results very fast. They also seems to handle their payouts in a swift manner (for those who really want to use them as little earner).

this site only good as TE and only as TE not as other earning program LOL, so i only used this program as the place to gain more traffic to the site or blog that i want to promote because it help me too much to attain more visitors from with using this TE, and since they have a lot of member i think it is easy for us

I have a membership in easyhits4you but actually I am not active there and I am not planning to be active , because the earnings are very low comparing by the other surfing sites .

i advice you not to think too much about money you will get here, it is better if you think about how to earn traffic here, because this site is one of the good place to gain traffic and the money you get here only as the bonus for your hardwork, some people even want more LOL