Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invmarket - invmarket.com

I Am Not Admin

Welcome to the leading venture website INVEST MARKET.

Our company was established and registered in the year of 2009 by a group of knowledgeable and professional individual that are familiar with the market of Stock, Forex, Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium.

Our mission is to verify and increase the true wealth of all our clients by providing experienced and disciplined management.

Invest Market or well known as INV Market are now expanding via worldwide through our website and we are giving guaranteed result to our valued clients.

We are standing strong with our principle where we aim to protect our client's finance no matter how big or small by providing a secure and protected investment services and a trained personal account manager to solve your problem.

We are proudly welcoming every one of you to be a part of our member and we assure you will experience the greatest return and investment services we have to offer.

Investment Plan

IM Metal Plan: Interest 2% send to your account daily for 300 days. Compound available. Principal return at the end of 300 days.

IM Forex Plan: Interest 4% send to your account daily for 240 days. Compound not available. Principal not return.

IM Stock Plan: Interest 6% send to your account daily for 180 days. Compound not available. Principal not return.

JOIN NOW

This program has market analysis monitor, so we can follow all local stock exchange rate. Also we can calculate our daily profit from the site. But they need to improve their security system by which our data will be secure. We can use direct cash payment processor by bank wire and western union. I wish to like their because their daily RoI is profitable for us (2% per day) but their 300 days fixed scheme is not very suitable for any. Because anyone can get scam within these long period.

We can see the plan term is quite long, a total of 300 days for which the principal will be locked here, but the professional look of the program might get enough investors from all over the world, 2% daily is a good ROI and it is just 50 days required to get reached to BEP on investment.

Sustainable ROI, but the nearly one-year term is definitely not for every investor out there. Their 180 day plan is also a bit long-ish, but it doesn't offer compounding or the return of the principal at the end of the term. Also their lack of virtual payment processors is notable, although apparently since the last update they have added LR. The site itself doesn't look that nice, and their color scheme makes some text hard to read.

The last two plans only will not have the offer of principal returned at the end, that is because the daily ROI is quite high and it is thus principal included in daily ROI, in case if I want to invest in this program, I would like to chose one from the last two plans, where there is possibility to reach BEP faster.

i think they are more similiar to OS before, but they don't have some kind of stages what OS have before, well apart from it, this program listed as the waiting program in most of HYIP program that listed this site, and talking about script and other things, i see they have simple script with no SSL and DDOS

The script look very simple but most of the simple looking sites sustained for a long period so i won't underestimate this hyip.The ROI is stable for a certain period and the longer term is good and it will help the program to stay away from hit n runners who like to play short terms.

Definitely this program does not attract investors that want to fast hit and run for a couple of rounds, and people that believe programs that do lock the principal for a long term like around one year in here, will continue participating in this one, it's just six days old now. so still have to wait to see if the program performs stable.

Additional plans to the program, 20% daily for 30 days, here is the latest update from the program as on 16th March 2012 !

2012-03-16 04:21:33

IM Share Plans Launched !

We pay up to 20% Daily for 30 Days in IM Share plan and limited shares available. Once the shares sold out, now invest allow. 1 share = $250. Only 10,000 shares available.

According to my opinion their overall status is quite natural, I though that admin should change their structure but in real not yet done. As well as they just bring some more plans - where all have high ending interest. There are many investors who can afford over $250 but 20% daily for 30 days mean 600% - which is simple ridiculous. I wish that people need to check their current status before make any invest.

Life time of the program is nine days and paying so far, this one has got so many monitors listing this one, more than 35, thus I am sure this program will soon get popular in no time and many potential investors will start participating in this investment program.

well, today i check the status of this program in some HYIP monitors and forum and find out that invmarket still paid the members well, and i see some payment proof still shared by people who invest in this program, and it seems this program doing well at the moment :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that this program, Inv Market has it's advertising banner on few monitors and especially, on Hyip Scope it has been purchased for three weeks that is up to 22nd April, I think this hot program is going to stay active for a long time, though there is no ratings page there, but the program is paying so far.

This program has been paying for more than three weeks now, which is a good thing to see, they have got listed on more than thirty monitors in total, almost all famous as well as new monitoring websites monitoring this one so far and this popularity might also get stability for the program.

@archu7

I agree with you, Invmarket is a popular hyip and paying consistently but i don't think sustaining for 3 weeks is a big thing for this hyip, the plans are stable and can go on for months.I hope investors will trust such simple sites rather than flashy things in new sites.

@archu7

I agree with you, Invmarket is a popular hyip and paying consistently but i don't think sustaining for 3 weeks is a big thing for this hyip, the plans are stable and can go on for months.I hope investors will trust such simple sites rather than flashy things in new sites.

looking at the ROI plan they have i must agree with you dude, since this site is long term investment site who have long time for our investment to be mature and to get ROI from that plan, but until now we can see this program still paid the members well, and today i find some payment proof

I don't think this program will continue to pay for many months to come, since one of their plans has 4% daily and even small investors with $10 minimum allowed to take part in it, other plans with $250 or $500 minimum also affordable by large investors, when the ROI is 4% daily, it is just 25 days required to BEP and the program might not be able to pay for a long time.