Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

711traders - 711traders.biz

I Am Not Admin

Join with us - Your way to financial success Private 40-20-40 Forex Trading Club Discover the way to a startling new financial perspective. A vision into the way of fast cash accumulation with Forex trading, We work the method (4.2) We at 711 Traders have the tools to use. The plan how to do it, And, you\'ll have the financial gains - because we know how to trade.

Minimal Spend: 5$

Maximal Spend: 5000$

Withdrawal: Manual

Plans: 18% - 22% daily

JOIN NOW

Its like the ROI is unsustainable 18%-22% daily ROI is what Realy amaze me when I Heard of this program this kind of ROI is moderate in terms of the Duration which they can last is a month or Two with regards to users prediction,as for I think I will try them with the minimum spent amount.

I remember I have seen this kind of script or design of the program before in the hyip history as well, current status of this new short term program is waiting, I think this plans are sustainable with lower ROI, 18% daily for six business days is a total of 108% in around nine days is reasonable ROI like 1% daily.

I still could not understand the plans here , 22% daily for what ?

Their plan(s) are stated on the site - a site that's quite messy itself, for sure. It states "Daily income - from 18% up to 50$ / 20% 55 - 500$ / 22% 505 - 5000$" with the investment duration of 6 business days. This all information in one wall of text is both unclear and very ynprofessional.

i see their script seems simple for me and i see some HYIP monitors that listed this program for now, but still waiting for the payment, and in MMG i still don't find any payment proof about this site, also they are not give us their statistic which become us harder to track their performance

Registration has been disabled. We will re-activate it when we are allowing new members

Investment plans are okay and acceptable but when i visited the site and went on opening account page, i have got the error.I don't know why its not allowed to open an account here anymore and why admin will have to reactive? It is supposed to be open all the time since this is an hyip which always needs new investors.

Yes, i also wonder why the registration has been closed! It is a new Hyip and suppose to crave for new investor. Perhaps there is a GLITCH in the system that's why it has been closed but for sure it wouldn't take that long as we know it will be a lost of this Hyip.

I have found bad votes on GoldPoll for this program posted on 18th March, even the GP has moved the status to waiting, the rest of the monitors continue to have paying status for it with last paid date as 17th March, but this program which is one week old has no monitor or ratings page on site so far.

@archu7

I wonder why did you go on Goldpoll and other monitors to check the status? The site is not accessible from long time now and it is very easy to make out that they ran away.Upon visiting we get 404 not found error.

well, yes, this site is not loading, and I also have received the same error, I think it is not even online for at least a week around, that is quite bad thing to know, early investors must have lost their funds to this program, since the site is offline or closed, it's time to move on !