Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx-master - Fx-master.biz

i am not admin

[b]Link[/b] : [URL="http://www.fx-master.biz/?ref=HyipOnline"]http://www.fx-master.biz[/URL]

[quote]
We are glad to welcome you to our website. Fx Master is an international investment company, which offers the services of trust assets management at the Forex market.

Fx Master offers the best investment conditions at the Forex market as for the quality � security balance. Undoubtedly, minimum risks and excellent results of our investment strategies can satisfy the most sophisticated investors. And, of course, you will be agreeably surprised at high yield of your investment.

[/quote]

[b]PLANS: [/b]

120% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $500 105.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 106.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 107.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 109.00
Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 114.00
Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 120.00
Calculate your profit >>

225% After 5 Days
Plan 1 $20 - $500 128.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 133.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 139.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 152.00
Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 180.00
Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 225.00
Calculate your profit >>

550% After 10 Days
Plan 1 $30 - $500 160.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 172.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 185.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 230.00
Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 380.00
Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 550.00
Calculate your profit >>

1255% After 20 Days
Plan 1 $50 - $500 350.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 390.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 450.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 530.00
Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 850.00
Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 1255.00
Calculate your profit >>

2350% After 33 Days
Plan 1 $100 - $500 590.00
Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 670.00
Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 780.00
Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 920.00
Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 1550.00
Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 2350.00
Calculate your profit >>

[b]Accept : LR, PM[/b]

[b]Link[/b] : [URL="http://www.fx-master.biz/?ref=HyipOnline"]http://www.fx-master.biz[/URL]

I wonder this new short term program hasn't yet been listed on AllHyipMonitors, I think soon monitors will start listing this short term program too, coming to the plans, these are as common as that of any short term program, we can expect this one stay active for few days in the beginning, if the admin really wants to run the business seriously.

Monitor will come because the admin know what its means this days to run an hyip without a monitor that is loos of custormers and investors but the thing that will still keep investors mind away is their minimum spent amount which is 10$ in the first plan if the admin can lowerd the amount spent by 50% it will be beter

This may be sustainable but the monitor Issue is what so many investors is still complainig abaut and the minimum spent is something that is high a bit aside from this all others things is ok in the site,so its beter for any investors to look into it with his own intelectual befor joining them

Here also found another scam modeling program, because their last plans are really impossible for any. As we know that 550%, 1255% or 2350% of total return are simple imaginary for all. So this is just a junk site. Only we can use their short term plans because there is the only way to get pay. Finally we need only $10 of LR (can be use PM also) and wait for next 24 hrs. Hope that they should pay us. If anyone will get pay and give payout screen - then we may get better support.

if this program isn bot paying I think we should open up the whole Issue sorounding this to this forum ,instead of speaking in parable,550%,1255% is something that will not keep the program longer on line so its beter for sn investor to skip this program because of their ROI which is very high and will not sustain this program in any where.

Good to see this short term program has been advertising on forums, that is here on DMT, it looks like the admin wants to stay active as long as there is support provided by potential investors around, even the features like FaceBook page of the program just shows this one here to run for a long time, possible, making profits for investors.

I have visited the site and I want to note that this HYIP has a valid SSL encryption. I also visited their rate us page and they have added so many monitors already. By this time, the monitors are divided in the number of the one that shows paying status and waiting status. I am interested on this HYIP but I am not real sure yet whether i will invest here or not.

well, this program have good script and also it seems that they have some certificate for their bussiness HERE ,about ROI rate, it is stable and i am sure they will have long lifetime becuase of it, the other things that i think become plus point for them is SSL that they have. so far they are doing great

All these plans have the minimum amount requirements set at $100 maximum, so on our comfort, we can chose a plan which we can afford to risk our funds in and I think the first plan will be good enough to deal with these programs, especially short term, as we can have something returned on daily basis, that can help us move to BEP faster.

The admin know that no invesotr will want to risk his or her money on the last plan because its unbelivable for any Program to pay such ROI ,so I realy know that the last plan is not sustainable,and I cant go in for It atall,even if the script look so attractive I wont try investing In the last two plan,

I think we should not be so careless to select the plan with the longest term of all, having the investments in the plan with the shortest term will help us to gain something recovered from the program on daily basis, as long as we decide to continue with the reinvestment in the program.

well, I wonder few monitors haven't updated the program's status on their websites and show as waiting for the thrid day as well, but the real status is that this program has been paying for three days now without any payment issue, hopefully those top monitors will update the status as we can see latest payment proofs of 12th March around.

well, I wonder few monitors haven't updated the program's status on their websites and show as waiting for the thrid day as well, but the real status is that this program has been paying for three days now without any payment issue, hopefully those top monitors will update the status as we can see latest payment proofs of 12th March around.

I am also have the same question , I have checked the monitors today and I noticed that some of them became in WAITING status . what does it means ? I hope it is just delaying in doing payments . I do not want this site to be closed .

@omar: but now i see many monitors that put this program in their list, changed this program status to paid program, one of them is goldpoll, if you want to check you can visit here . well at least we still know that this program still paid the member well, and i also see some middle investors now trying to promote this program to get refback

well, when I checked out the ratings link on this program, I have noticed that this one has removed their ratings page, but the paid out page has few latest transactions, so I am not sure about it's current status, but I have come to know that the monitor MNO has moved it's status to problem now.

@archu: yeah i see that too, i think we should be alert for now, and trying as the best as we can to avoid if something bad happen with this program, but at least from what i see they are still paid, based on my observation in some forum such as MMG, i just hope the best for this program since they have a good plan for many investors

well i will say the roi inhere is not 120% like they say, it 105% after one day,but to be sincere, i dont think the program will last that long anyway,because they lack couple of important things, i will have love if they added ddos to their program may be i might say they might last.

Now it is clear that this program has got problem with their payment system, we can see latest payment done as on 14th March on few monitors which have moved the status to problem, but few other monitors show it as paying as they got paid on 15th March the last time, looks like doing selective payments to few monitors.