Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investcapital - investcapital.biz

I Am Not Admin

If you're serious about reaching your financial goals, you need to make sure you look at all your options. This means getting the right financial solutions - and that's important at every stage of your life. Whether you're looking to build wealth or secure a steady daily income, InvestCapital can help you achieve your goals. InvestCapital is a money management company, committed to provide extraordinary and empowering free-enterprise business opportunities.

We offer a consistent capital growth in the global financial market by combining professional account management, superior analytical technology, 24-hour FOREX, CBOT market access and online transaction execution.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

7 Day deposit 1.20% Daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Level 1 $10 - $199 1.20

Calculate your profit >>

15 Days deposit 1.6% Daily

Level 2 $200 - $499 1.60

Calculate your profit >>

30 Days deposit. 2.20% Daily

Level 3 $500 and more 2.20

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

The design of the program reminds me of SuperTradePay, that remained active for a long time, anyway, the ROI offered in this new short term program is sustainable, but a period of week can be long enough, that might not get much attention from investors, currently it could collect up to $730 in deposits in few hours after launch.

Well actually this program is offering a good investment plans and to me its a good place to invest since the program is already listed in some monitors though the status is still paying but i just hope the program will be able to stay online for long period.

Though this site seems to be an elite but they need to add some security items like ssl and site lock. This site has all best plans like 1.2% daily for 7 days, and we need only $10 for get start with them. I think $10 is the best figure for any because without such amount we can not gain better profit. We expect some hyip proof forum for get daily update from all active depositors. We also need some popular monitor to check the quality.

Yes the admin should add the site lock and the whole thing will look fine since ssl and Ddos is enable on the site the,1.2% daily ROI for 7days is a good way to trust the site and the minimum spent amount is affordable,and also from my sugestion if the admin can add more monitor on the site then I will definatly partake in this program.

I think the plans offer a very low returns for the first plan. For a medium term plan, this returns is not good at all. This ROI is more appropriate to a long tern plans. You could bot see your money grow in this HYIP. Plus they are not still in the paying status after 2 days so I guess i will pass on this one.

so far i cannot said if this HYIP site is paid or not or good or bad because i am not investing into it and also i see in some HYIP monitors, this program listed still as waiting program not paid, even the script looks medium and they don't have SSL also DDOS, i think this site will be survive little longer

so far i cannot said if this HYIP site is paid or not or good or bad because i am not investing into it and also i see in some HYIP monitors, this program listed still as waiting program not paid, even the script looks medium and they don't have SSL also DDOS, i think this site will be survive little longer

I am also have the same question . is this hyip paying or not ... it has now 2 days online and still the monitors saying WAITING . i the site is paying I think the status will be PAYING not WAITING . agree with me guys ?

I think this program is making selective payments at this stage of three days old, that is because, there is few monitors like GS that haven't updated it's status from waiting so far, but on the most of the monitors that listing this program, the status is updated to paying and it last paid on 11th March.

i like this one, the roi offered is very sustainable and reasonable, i believe the admin of the program will be able to maintain the program for long, the design inst that bad, though it not attractive but it is very ok.i would have loved if the program had ddos protection in case of attack

Script design stylish, yes, but not impressive because it is a common one that has been modified a little. Why not spend on having a unique script created by programmers? I was going to say that the site's not worth to invest until i saw the number of Monitors this program has listed in the RATINGS page. Not bad then. Rates are low but at least the period is short, less worry.

Investment plans are good enough but now a days keeping our principal in a new short term site is kind of risky.This site seems to be listed on couple of monitors as paying but due to no ssl and probably no ddos protection, i hesitate to make any spend.

this program has been paying now for more than a week, I think it had issues with the payment system in the beginning, that few monitors didn't give it paying status in the first two days, but later it could process payments and stayed active this longer and continues to pay for more than a week now.

This is really a good news that this site is running over a week and going to complete another successful week, as they are on day 10. Still we can see paying stamp on each monitor. We hope that this site should stay here for this month ay-least. But we can not satisfied of their payout ratio because they just paid over $1K where their total fund status is almost $18K. They need to maintain the balance of fund.

Beware of it's scam status guys, this one stopped to pay since 18th March and even the monitors moved it's status to problem, and this one is still online and opened for fresh deposits for two weeks now, and people still making deposits to the scam program, one must do research on the up to dates of the program before making a deposit.