Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Veridian Fund - veridianfund.com

Online and paying since 29th October 2011! Paying 1.3% daily - join now and get $2 startup deposit with just $0.25 - minimum investment $1, no maximum! Accepts Liberty Reserve, HD-Money and Perfect Money. Compounding and daily withdrawals allowed.

VF-1.gif

www.veridianfund.com/?r=pinay

This is not a brand new HYIP, and already started since October 2011. So we have to check if this one still paying and not too old to invest here. Because if not, it will not sustain too long anymore and investor like us can loose the money here.

The sign up bonus offer of $2 is quite nice and this program has already proven it's stability paying for 97 days now, I think this special bonus offer will get more investors to the program and help it become successful for long enough, hopefully this will become another Felmina, a stable paying program.

Really good looking site that we can get free bonus of $2. But I didn't get any free bonus after sign up. Hope that admin should give us perfect return. Plan of the site is very suitable for any because we can get daily 1.3% RoI for just an invest of $1. Hopefully they pay us on-time and bring some more useful plans.

But I didn't get any free bonus after sign up. Hope that admin should give us perfect return.

You need to do deposit of $0.25, and tick the "I want to claim $2 investment" before you'll get it. After that you may invest more if you wish, min. $1.

And yes, they're still paying. Took maybe couple hours from request to get the funds to my LR. Proof here.

I have visited Verdian Fund and noticed they are offering free 2$ but did not know that we need to deposit at least 0.25$ to start.If this site is paying well then i ll join and compound my earning if its available.

Yeah, the "catch" in this is that you need to deposit $0.25 and tick the selection for the "free" $2. But as they pay, wou'll make your little investment back very soon even if you won't invest more.

And yes, they have compounding, you just need to switch it on in your currency options.

@pinay I completly agreed with macky110. Because hidden rule is really too bad for us. You told that they just give us free $2 of deposit amount. But they need to mansion that $0.25 of deposit. I never follow any rule at their site. We also found some site where they just willing to give us $5 of free bonus - but for achieve that free gift we have to bring some active depositors. Only the good news is they are paying now and you already got paid paid from them.

Woa veridian fund ,I hope they will last for some certain time,this will definately be one of my favorit hyip that i will take,and the free 2$ is just for 20cent deposite you can then start benefiting from this free gift amount, the program was online since octorber 2011 and is paying upto date ,good one

This is not a brand new HYIP, and already started since October 2011. So we have to check if this one still paying and not too old to invest here. Because if not, it will not sustain too long anymore and investor like us can loose the money here.

so far i only see this program listed as the paid program in most of HYIP monitors that monitored this program, but i find a HYIP monitors that put this program that have some problem, i hope nothing happen with this old HYIP because i see they have quite good rate for their plan

This is really tempting. I guess I have to register here and just try out that $2 bonus. after all 25 cents is just so small to start and investment. Thanks for posting it here. This is already old but i wonder why we dont have this thread here on DMT.

But they need to mansion that $0.25 of deposit.

I did mention that in the OP - it clearly states that you'll get $2 for investing after depositing $0.25. The OP has not been edited after the posting, so I have not added that afterwards. Also on the site it states that you need the initial deposit of $0.25 to claim your $2 investment. And with the $0.02 you'll earn daily, without compounding you'll get your $0.25 back in 12.5 days, and then you can withdraw it (nearly) instantly back to your payment processor.

If you won't agree with terms (that are posted to you) then you have no obligation to join the program.

@pinay, I completely understood your way of thinking that you mentioned early about their $2 of free deposit. But actually it's not free as we know that it's before we really got many free deposits but they are just for free deposit. Where this site needs to maintain some condition - mean they have optional bonus not for free.

@antthenait, I never stated that it was free - "join now and get $2 startup deposit with just $0.25" - direct copypaste from my initial message. Sure their banner states "free $2", but my message clearly says that one needs to deposit $0.25 to receive that. So I just corrected the mistake in their banner.

But they're still paying in timely manner, so if someone doesn't mind that little daily ROI, this one is very possible to be sustainable for a long while ;)

This is one of the reliable programs in the current hyip industry, it's been paying for more than hundred days successfully, latest payment was today that is on 18th March from this program, only thing is that this one has not got better reliable monitors in their list in order to be more popular by now, there are almost all new monitors or non famous ones.

I have just visited the program and rechecked the status, its been paying well for a very long time already but its always better to invest in old sites rather than risking in new ones.It certainly doesnt have many monitors listed but there is no necessity it seems.

I think it is much profitable to participate, we can invest something like a $1 and already the program will credit our accounts with a sign up bonus of $2 and thus we can use this $3 investment balance and earn a 1.3% daily on this, three cents a day, we can withdraw every week to save LR fees.

I think it is much profitable to participate, we can invest something like a $1 and already the program will credit our accounts with a sign up bonus of $2 and thus we can use this $3 investment balance and earn a 1.3% daily on this, three cents a day, we can withdraw every week to save LR fees.

hmm, i think that is right, for now this program is quite profitable with the ROI plan they offered, and just updated to you all, this program still paid the members, and it seems until this month end this program will staying to paid the members, and i am sure 100% with that, and it seems admin not into ROI yet

They're paying in timely manner (on site it says up to 48 hours, but I usually receive the payments within 6 hours) up until now, and with the daily ROI of only 1.3% this on is very sustainable, as it has been for very long period already. It's not a major earner, but a stable one.

• 3 weeks later...

well until now veridianfund still paying the members, it seems they listed in more than 10 hyip monitors, overall they are doing great until now, many investors already reach about 100% of their investment and they just passed the first round here, but see their performance i am still positive with this program