Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

usa-profit - usa-profit.us.tc

I Am Not Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

usa-profit.us.tc is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

135% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 112.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 121.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

250% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 140.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 190.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 250.00

Calculate your profit >>

600% After 7 Day

Plan 1 $10 - $100 250.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 400.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 600.00

Calculate your profit >>

1900% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 650.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 1200.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 1900.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

There is no such financial freedom on HYIP business with the RoI of 1900% after 15 days. It is simply just an HYIP website that will turn as scam very fast. Better to save our money.

sure you are right , but I think it is not scam , because there are no any investors hahahah , I have checked the status of the site and I discovered that there are no any investors , so it is not scam at all , the admin looks very poor .

The plan look worse than the template itself. lols. Because at least if the template is not good but the plan is good and its paying good then its really does not matter. I see a lot of not so good template but pays for a year and even two simply because the rate is good. In this case even if the template is well design if its look this way then I guess its not worth it.

bad script, no SSL and DDOS also using nulled script, which make this site only have scam purpose, i will not invest here and i advice you not to do that even this site just launched today, i also don't see any HYIP monitors here so i cannot tell about their present condition, and ROI plan also unsustainable

Usa Profit is not loading at all but from reviews i read on forums clearly states that this is a cheap and unreliable site and when i visited the link in the right bottom corrner i got the message "Get your domain absolutely for free", it means this site is using free domain service.

Usa Profit is not loading at all but from reviews i read on forums clearly states that this is a cheap and unreliable site and when i visited the link in the right bottom corrner i got the message "Get your domain absolutely for free", it means this site is using free domain service.

well, this site is loading fine from my end, and I also have noticed that there is a message about free domain thing, in the bottom, when I opened this site, as per the program statistics, it's just new program started today and I am unsure of it's current status as there is no monitors listing this one as of now.

This is 100% or like 200% scam site. What I've said scam site but this already gone after cheating some money. As we followed that they had not some money to make real site, where they used stolen script, free domain and also a free hosting and started the scamming game. I would like to announce to these types admins that people are not so fool that you can able to gain some cheat money. You've gotten you prize i.e. account suspension.

am trying to do my reach on this one, because i have seem the program with the same script been used before, i really can remember the name, that will why i will get back with name.the owner of the program is a total joke, the program will never last 3 days before they short down.

This was a risky program short term with high ROI offered in their plans, around ten days ago, I guess they might not have paid anyone, well, the program was a quick scam and even the site is removed, we can find hosting provider on this link.