Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gobtrading - gobtrading.com

I am not admin!

Investing with GOBtrading is easy, it can be done using your home computer and it is fully automatic. If you already have funded digital currency payment processor account accepted by our program, all you need to do is to create your personal GOBtrading account and you are ready to start.
Select a plan:

7 Days Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.00

15 days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.15

30 Days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.25

60 Days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.75

90 Days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 2.25

Special Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Bi Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,000 - $10,000 20.00

We offer:

• Daily profits that could reach your annual bank interest.

• Password encrypting and 24/7/365 server up-time.

• Full protection against hacker and spammers.

• Support by email, support ticket.

• Multiple deposit/withdraw options.

• Little period of investment comparing to returns.

All payments are made to your account Daily. Minimum Payout is 1$. Minimum spend is $1 and there is no maximum You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve If you don't have Liberty Reserve account, you need to get one at www.libertyreserve.com

Use our referral program and earn up to 5.00% of referral deposits!

http://www.gobtrading.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

I am not admin!

Select a plan:

7 Days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.00

15 days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.15

30 Days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.25

60 Days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 1.75

90 Days Plan

Plan 1 $1 - $5,000 2.25

Special Package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Bi Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1,000 - $10,000 20.00

We offer:

• Daily profits that could reach your annual bank interest.

• Password encrypting and 24/7/365 server up-time.

• Full protection against hacker and spammers.

• Support by email, support ticket.

• Multiple deposit/withdraw options.

• Little period of investment comparing to returns.

All payments are made to your account Daily. Minimum Payout is 1$. Minimum spend is $1 and there is no maximum You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. All transactions are handled via Liberty Reserve If you don't have Liberty Reserve account, you need to get one at www.libertyreserve.com

Use our referral program and earn up to 5.00% of referral deposits!

http://www.gobtrading.com/?ref=kinghyipmonitor

i'm interested in this website.. i'll try to invest my 3$ for 7 days i hope i can earn there.

Before this, I got a $1 bonus when signed up in this site (for the first 1000 members), and that bonus straight away deposited to 60 days plan.

After 2 months, my bonus matured and I received the whole amount without any problem. However, this site used almost 2 days to pay members requests.

I think there is a new update regarding their plans from the admin

1. Our AlertPay is back.

Our problem with AlertPay is fixed; you can make both deposit and withdrawal via AlertPay again. smile.gif

2. Investment plan adjustment.

Due to our problem with AlertPay, we have to adjust our investment plan in case of any problem with any payment processor we may occur in the future in order to stabilize our trading portfolio.

The new investment plans, which will be effective on 1 October 2010.

1. 7 days plan.

Will have daily earning 0.50%, minimum investment is $1 and maximum investment is $50.

2. 15 days plan.

Will have daily earning 0.75%, minimum investment is $1 and maximum investment is $100.

3. 30 days plan.

Will have daily earning 1.00%, minimum investment is $1 and maximum investment is $500.

4. 60 days plan.

Will have daily earning 1.25%, minimum investment is $1 and maximum investment is $1,000.

5. 90 days plan.

Will have daily earning 1.50%, minimum investment is $1 and maximum investment is $5,000.

6. Special plan (14 days 20% plan)

We will cancel this investment plan due to its unpopularity.

3. Referral commission adjustment.

There’re lots of members using our referral commission the wrong way, by sending spam email, which is decreasing our website credibility (All of those accounts banned already). The new referral commission will be 2% to decrease spammer motive in the future.

Well, GOBtrading ever offered a bonus $1 signup.. I withdraw earning from bonus several times, but total about 30 cents, but last time I want to withdraw the message appeared that minimal withdraw is $1, so I think I need to wait a longer time to reached that minimum, and I never planned to added my investment here..

Well, GOBtrading ever offered a bonus $1 signup.. I withdraw earning from bonus several times, but total about 30 cents, but last time I want to withdraw the message appeared that minimal withdraw is $1, so I think I need to wait a longer time to reached that minimum, and I never planned to added my investment here..

when do the message (minimum withdraw - $1) appeared?

As far as I know, the site already disable this restriction and I managed to withdraw a few cents in previous weeks. If this restriction enable again, u need to wait until your free deposit mature because with 1.xx% daily, u will only get 1c daily.

when do the message (minimum withdraw - $1) appeared?

As far as I know, the site already disable this restriction and I managed to withdraw a few cents in previous weeks. If this restriction enable again, u need to wait until your free deposit mature because with 1.xx% daily, u will only get 1c daily.

It happened about one or two weeks ago, when I want to withdraw my small amount..

But after I read you post, I checked my account it already reached $0.22 and I requested, it succeed..

well, let's see I ever waiting more than 24 hours here before got paid, and I'm not in rush here :D

thx for the info dear juzfinal :)

It happened about one or two weeks ago, when I want to withdraw my small amount..

But after I read you post, I checked my account it already reached $0.22 and I requested, it succeed..

well, let's see I ever waiting more than 24 hours here before got paid, and I'm not in rush here :D

thx for the info dear juzfinal :)

Thats great~ :lol:

Their payment process period up to 2 days time although it is small amount. I don't like why they need such a long time to process payment but not a good sign for me, therefore, I don't plan to invest anything here.

Thats great~ :lol:

Their payment process period up to 2 days time although it is small amount. I don't like why they need such a long time to process payment but not a good sign for me, therefore, I don't plan to invest anything here.

Long time process payment, but it's coming from bonus so nothing to lose at all :P

They paid me I'm happy they not paid me no problem at all :D

Well, since it up to 2 days waiting I just requested about 12 hours so 36 hours to go

• 3 weeks later...

Long time process payment, but it's coming from bonus so nothing to lose at all :P

They paid me I'm happy they not paid me no problem at all :D

Well, since it up to 2 days waiting I just requested about 12 hours so 36 hours to go

I am sure u got your payment :P

I have just received new update from the admin stated they have launched a new "profit-sharing" site which the minimum deposit is $25..(extremely high for me). I wonder is this a trick or some bad news...lolz~

GOB, Global Online Business, has just opened our new profit share division,

http://www.gobshare.com/

And you, GOBTrading members are the very first to learn about it.

With GOBShare there’s not any guessing,

Your interest and your investment back is 100% guaranteed.

Please take advantage of our new service and safely grow your investment portfolio.

To your prosperity,

GOB Trading Admin

:rolleyes: I have joined after 1000 members have signed, so I have not received the bonus.

This hyip also can be used easily for exchanges from AlertPay to LibertyReserve, if you deposit a certain amount for a week, then receive money via LibertyReserve.

The actual minimum amount is $1.1 via AlertPay, since you have to exchange AP for LR to make a deposit.

I like flexible deposit terms from 7 days to 3 months in GOBTrading.