Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

currency-profit - currency-profit.com

I Am NOt Admin

Making money is getting easier now, ...

Currency-profit.com has been organized by a strong team of highly skilled traders and investment consultants, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in the best programs. Having a long-term operational experience, we give only feasible promises.

Profits from our investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Starter Plan (1 day)

Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 125.00

Standard Plan (5 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 495.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 500.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 505.00

Advanced Plan (10 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1005.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 1010.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 1015.00

Expert Plan (20 days)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 2025.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2030.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 2035.00

JOIN NOW

When I read about 2000% RoI, first thing in my mind is already about the scam site. Because, it is not real and not true any HYIP or program can give us money 2000% RoI. Better to play safe and not to invest the money here.

Almost all monitors are new and non famous ones listing this new short term program, I don't think it will get enough fresh investors, current status is waiting but since the program is one day old now, hopefully the status can be updated in next few hours.

First of all this site is running from only 3 days, but their server status probably has little difficulty, because without any natural site no one can manage to bring so much invests. I think most of the investors might be from their associates & monitor holders. This site may not run for a long innings. Because their farther plans are really impossible for any, and we have very doubt upon their quality. But we should try with their short term for just $10 of LR. Hope that we should gain real 5%.

As for me even if the program pays I dont think I can join them in any way ,because the ROI offerd by them is unsustainable and will never keep this program long online so what I will do with this site is to skip them because 2000% is too high to sustain any program .Even when the monitor with them are new.

good-looking HYIP design, but they used the nulled script, but their ROI plan is good it is not high or low too, but i cannot guarantee that they will stay longer to paid the member. so far i see a lot of deposit already made by investors or HYIP monitors and they are still paid as i check it in some HYIP monitors like THIS

As their current status is quite good for us so we can stay here for next 7 days more. We can follow their payout screen then get

latest update, as well as their payout ratio is also very takeable for us. We wish that people should bring some more cash insists of account deposit. After that they will become more powerful and bring some more attractive plans.

well, this program already running for 9 days and already paid about $2,103 and until now i see they are still paid as i see many payment proof of them in many forum too, plus that i see their status in many HYIP monitors, but i see they have problem status in Gold-lister, well i hope nothing happen with them now

all program with unreasonable roi do promise to use our money on Forex,if one could think how difficult trading Forex is, then i dont think we even have to invest with this program, cant say there is safe plan inhere, all the plan is just a trap of scam. the admin of the program will investor inhere and i believe the program wouldn't payout any dime.

This site may or may not be gone. Because their accelerating power is too low, though site is available but there will a chance of drop down due to low bandwidth. This site also running over a successful week and going to complete another week. As well as their payout status is quite good because they have been paid over $2K, and they have sufficient fund of near $20K.

This program is quite nice with the site loading fast, to be exact, this one is online for ten days now and the status is paying so far, we can have latest payment proofs available around of 17th March, indicating it's a paying project, nice to know this program got investments around $20 K in just ten days.

more than 1 week and until now this program still paid the members well, and also in HYIP monitors listing this program still have their paying status :D, even they are short term investment program but i see their performance is quite good this time, and it seems they have alot of investors

There is no chance that this site will last long. Seeing their ROIs, I think that they will only pay for the first few days and will eventually turn to scam. Simple because the ROI they offer is to lure investors to put money in this program and once they got a lot of investors, that's when they will turn to scam. This is what usually happens to these sites.

Running for around two weeks and the last payment was on 20th March, which is a good thing about this program, I think we would have made around 70% profit with the daily plan from this program if we continued to reinvest in it within these two weeks anyway, we can never be sure of the exact pay time of a short term program.

This site should became an elite site because in recent days we can not see any site which just passed with better goodwill. Where they just gaining their profit level and going to make a million dollar company. But we expect that admin should maintain their payout ratio like 30-40%. Though they are paying now but we have to remember that this should close their site very soon because 5% daily is not very expectable profit. So be careful and need to play a safe game.

I wish that this site should stay here for next month April because they just completed 24 days mean staying on 4th week of a month. We should see some payout list but most of them are monitors or authority - bad news is casual member's payment record was too tiny. Probably they just paying to all monitors for get paying stamp by which people may think that they are paying and they just leave their important fund.

This is really a sad news that no one made any positive reply after me. Where I expected that after some days dater I would see some active posts with payout link or any supporting data. Still their total payout ration is quite bad than their total investments. We wish that people should get at least 50% of their total deposit. We need to find some monitor with paying stamp. Else we treat them scam.

This is really a sad news that no one made any positive reply after me. Where I expected that after some days dater I would see some active posts with payout link or any supporting data. Still their total payout ration is quite bad than their total investments. We wish that people should get at least 50% of their total deposit. We need to find some monitor with paying stamp. Else we treat them scam.

haha, i am here for you dude, this program now listed in some HYIP monitors one of them now having problem with this program i don't know what is the exact problem with that but you can access it here, but mostly hyip monitors still have paying status for this program. so far this site don't show any sign to be scam

@Trickster maybe that monitor is the first to experience not being paid. Maybe the others have been paid earlier today, but when the last one requested and not received, they instantly updated saying its having problems. Anyway if you want to be sure, just wait for another day, and don't invest at all.

I do not think that this site is still paying , according to the poor script I can notice that this site is not paying , it has 33 days and its plans are short term with high ROI 105% after 1 day .

well i dont think that this can make you say that the program is no longer paying ,what evidence and proof do you have,or do you see the site listed as scam in any of the site? thou their ROi look high but it can still sustain them for some time

@rexway, well maybe its had its turn. maybe it really is dying out. Well I can't provide evidence myself, but as trickster has said, he claims that he has seen a monitor that has listed the site as scam or has a problem, and besides why would he lie?

Is it because you have investments made there? Are you closed to BEP at all?

I do not think that this site is still paying , according to the poor script I can notice that this site is not paying , it has 33 days and its plans are short term with high ROI 105% after 1 day .

This site is a scam site. Its official I check it in hyip monitoring sites.

I guess its better that this thread be close now. another scam hyip site. I think this is the reason why hyip industry right now is dying its simply because most if not all hyip sites that open now has turn to scam or has scam plans.