Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

paypalinvest - paypalinvest.com

I AM Not Admin

PaypalInvest.com is an online investment company. We deal with all of the most popular payment processors being used today in the online investment industry, mainly Solid Trust Pay (STP), Liberty Reserve (LR), AlertPay (AP), PerfectMoney (PM), PayPal (PP), MoneyBookes (MB) and OKPay (OKP), etc. We worked with numerous corporate companies. Our expert team invest funds in many markets like Forex, Oil and Gold, etc.., to provide constant profit.

We intend to be the best online investment company and offer you a stress free experience. At PaypalInvest.com, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service support.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Long Term PayPal Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan PP (240% after 42 days) $50 and more 240.00

Calculate your profit >>

Short Term PayPal Plan

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan PP (30% daily for 4 days) $1 - $50 30.00

Calculate your profit >>

LibertyReserve Plan

Plan LR (1% daily for 365 days) $5 and more 1.00

Calculate your profit >>

PerfectMoney Plan

Plan PM (120% after 2 days) $1 - $10,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

MoneyBookers Plan

Plan MB (160% after 10 days) $2 - $1,000 160.00

Calculate your profit >>

AlertPay Plan

Plan AP (55% daily for 2 days) $1 and more 55.00

Calculate your profit >>

SolidTrustPay Plan

Plan STP (105% after 1 days) $5 - $500 105.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

Using Paypal as a method of payment is a rare thing to find in hyip industry, it's been living for two days now, here is another fast update from the program !

News

OKPay is accepted!

PaypalInvest.com accepts OKPay as one of our processors. Now you can deposit and withdraw by OKPay.

Mar-5-2012 08:50:49 PM

This is very hard to use PayPal in such HYIP,mlm or any gambling site. Because PayPal's rule is very strict against those services. They also made their title as PayPalInvest, by which PP users should come and join with full support. This is really ridiculous to use PP in such business - plus who are willing to pay us such high ending RoI of 240%. But we can take their LR plan because there we find the best marginal 1% daily RoI for 1 year.

I am really wonder , how many plans in this hyip site !!!! I think they are more than 7 plans , also the admin accepted alot of e-banks in order to attract more investors , but after all that ... I think this site does not deserve any investments because it using poor script .

Using PayPal both as one of their payment processor as well as in their name and domain is very bad idea, and might lead to big problems that could ultimately lead to shutdown of this program. There's a good reason that other hyips, mlm's or ptc's are not usin PayPal that much, and instead stick with other processors.

They do have very varying rates on the plans, but are the plans really decided only by the method of payment processor used? That would be quite weird approach.

i will never invest here, first they are just cheap looking HYIP site LOL, no DDOS and SSL also this program supported paypal, i think this one is a bad idea, why? paypal will never accept any HYIP and if they find it out, they will frozen the account, and i think it is better not to playing with them, so far i don't see any HYIP monitors yet

The ROI of the plan rates are not sustainable. Yeah! It's very rare that PAYPAL are being used with such program that's why it's fishy, i ain't sure if we associate our paypal account with such activity we might face serious problem with Paypal. But i guess we will, as we know Paypal is very strict payment processor.

I did not like the idea of using Paypal in HYIPs, many hyip owners in the past tried to use paypal and in result got their funds sealed.Also members have got trouble due to that.They had to file dispute and get back their own principal amount.Its better to skip this site and try something else.

This program has been around for quite a sometime for more than ten days, but most of the monitors that listing this program have no update with the status of waiting they gave to this one, very few monitors have updated status to paying with last payment as on 11th March, I hope it's not paying selectively.

Well, it may be a selective payment as how come for 10 days? The status in some Monitors is still WAITING. I will really not invest any single dime with this Hyip as it doesn't seem to be a trusted one and also just a piece of Advice never use your Paypal in such program. :)

This program is just out there to confuse the newbie,in all the plan that is here only the last plan is reasonable and sustainable another plan inhere is just a total scam program.though am still waiting on monitor to tell us what they think about the program.i will only advice those that interested in the program to do hit and run in here.

I wonder what made you think that sites using paypal can be reputed? Many scammers use paypal as well and anyway, paypal in hyips won't work due to the fact that Paypal quickly takes action on sellers account if people complain and also they give chargebacks.Why to waste money on this site?

I'm simple worried of seeing such site because this site should ban for use illegal operation of sensitive e-currency. As well as they just use exchange script for exchange money like PP. According PP money exchange is is strictly prohibited. Actually in hyip world lots of fake funds have been used. So there will be a chance of getting hacked PP money.

This program has been 17 days old now, and there was a news update around a week ago that was on 11th March regarding the bonus offer in the program !

10 days online! Bonus goes on!

PAYPALInvest.com has been online for 10 days.

PAYPALInvest.com sent lots of bonus to all members. You can check the first bonus campaign news.

PAYPALInvest.com will keep sending $0.99 bonus to all members in the account balance.

The bonus can be withdrawn to your e-currency account directly without any limitation. This campaign will end at March 31, 2012.

Create an account to get the bonus. The bonus will be sent in 24-48 hours after registration.

Mar-11-2012 09:44:06 PM

There is many payment processors and e-currencies allowed to participate via in this investment program, but the admin seems to have tried to attract investors by naming the program on Paypal, which is a rare payment option that will be available in hyips, let's hope it will manage to generate better profits for it's investors.

i like the bonus that they have in here, it will be good for some investors who choose to invest in this program and i think that paypal thingy not attracted by some investors since they already know the risk of using paypal in hyip world, but so far this program still paid and it is about 17 days for them :D