Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Silver Structure - silverstructure.com

Still we are looking for any latest update because except this we can justify admin's touch. We hope that very soon we will see some offer letter with aggressive promotion. If we want to contact via our regional language then we have to follow this page

. Hope that we should come to know about their latest update. The news that make us worry is we can see their last payout on 30th of march - mean they delay their current payment.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@archu7 , yea it is established that their primary payment processor is alertpay, so its probably unsurprising that they are encouraging more ppl to use the CC option.

I made my first investment here 2 days ago, but havent reached payout minimum yet so I need to wait for a bit. It would be good if they can lower the min. payout for Alertpay. It is just seems quite a lot compared to the other payment processors that they are offering.

@archu7 , yea it is established that their primary payment processor is alertpay, so its probably unsurprising that they are encouraging more ppl to use the CC option. I made my first investment here 2 days ago, but havent reached payout minimum yet so I need to wait for a bit. It would be good if they can lower the min. payout for Alertpay. It is just seems quite a lot compared to the other payment processors that they are offering.

are you sure about that one? from what i see their primary payment processor here is LR rather than AP, because many investors and monitors using that service and i think there is no minimum payout in this site, you can withdraw the money here everyday, because you invest what you have here.

@Trickster, yes I am pretty sure that their payment processor is AP. If you scroll to the bottom of their webpage, it says ' Alertpay is out preferred payment facility' next to all the other payment processors listed. And yes I read their faq. It says the minimum payout for AP is 1 dollar. And right now, im earning a fraction of that each day, so I have to wait for a couple of days in order to request and receive my first payout.

Good to know this program has been one month online and active as of today, I think we can expect some news update on the program statistics so far from the admin on the occasion of reaching the mile stone of one month online successfully, paying, hopefully this program will be stable and live for a long time.

@archu7, one month old already? woah that was quick. I thought it was a week or two old. Either way it doesn't make a huge difference as we know that it is still a good hyip. I have also noticed that the site doesn't publish much of its statistics like number of members, the total deposit, withdrawal, etc. I guess the absence of the these stats makes it more professional.

This is also the first hyip I come across that has a forum. People can upload pay proofs and mods can keep us updated with the things going on!

@archu7, one month old already? woah that was quick. I thought it was a week or two old. Either way it doesn't make a huge difference as we know that it is still a good hyip. I have also noticed that the site doesn't publish much of its statistics like number of members, the total deposit, withdrawal, etc. I guess the absence of the these stats makes it more professional.

This is also the first hyip I come across that has a forum. People can upload pay proofs and mods can keep us updated with the things going on!

yeah, the program has been one month old already, hopefully, this long term program will go longer for many more months to come and improve the investors' trust on the hyip market, since many long term as well as short term program turning to scam leaving only loss to investors, we very much need stable programs like SS.

@archu7, I agree. But I didn't know that long term programs are just as likely to turn into scam as the short term programs. Would you say that SS is a medium to long term?

Once I get more funds here today, I will invest again in another plan through my LR,

One question, am I allowed to invest again but with a different payment processor? I have a current investment through my Ap, but today I want to invest through LR, is that allowed?

Sorry for double posting, but I want to confirm with everyone: I cannot load the site right now. Pls can everyone check and see if this is the case for you too? I didn't look at their forum for update, maybe they are doing their maintenance? Im not worried, because I saw payment proofs yesterday and today. But who knows maybe gone scam the time I checked the site :(

@faceless, I would like to say you all basically all newcomer to never try to make any duplicate post or double post within next 24 hours. Because you may get deduction. I followed you last post where you wanted to know that how did we came to know that this site is online over a month. I think you may get clear by yourself because their live support is back online and administrators are waiting for solve our problems.

Silver Structure has sent a news letter update today regarding the recent down time of their site, and now site back equipped with translator widget !

Apr-9-2012 05:41:03 AM

Silver Structure news 2012-04-09

Dear investors,

Silver Structure has now been online for a month and we would to share a couple of interesting facts with you. We now have over 2,500 registered members and close to 100 representatives. We have also been monitoring our Alexa ranking status, which shows an increase in traffic of over 6600% in the past month with an average of 10,000 daily visits to our page. Your effort in promoting our program is strongly appreciated!

You may have noticed that our website has had some downtime the last couple of days. We made some changes to our server and we were not expecting it to go down at all but unfortunately we ran into a few hiccups along the way and with it being Easter weekend, some of the experts to handle these sort of things, where not around to fix the errors in a hurry. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and as we mentioned earlier, our traffic has been increasing a lot and making these changes were necessary measures to assure stability of the Silver Structure website.

Our site is now equipped with a translator widget to help people who doesn't speak English or who feel more comfortable reading in their native languages. We understand that the translation may not be perfect but our texts have been optimized for this type of algorithm so you can still expect a very good translation level.

Several online investment programs reviewers have reviewed Silver Structure and we are very satisfied with the first impression this industry has about us. All the reviews are positive and the hard work we put into bringing Silver Structure to the general public have certainly been noticed. We encourage you to browse the reviews via the links found on our Appraisals page, especially If you are promoting Silver Structure, as these reviews are very informational and can help your future referrals understanding more about our activities.

We would like to thank you for your activity in our forum and on our Facebook page, we are very glad to communicate with our investors and we are now studying the possibility of a reward system for those actively talking about Silver Structure on discussion forums, blogs and social websites.

Best regards,

Gabriel Raske

Silver Structure Administrator

35 days to be exact. that's how long this site has been paying members and investors but I guess theirs only few who reach bep in here since the site rate is not that good in here. I know I have hard time trying to find a way to make a decent earnings in hyip site. Now I'm wondering what if I decide to invest in here now. Only minimum do you think I can still reach bep and earn in here?

@budado, well its been online for 35 days, as you have said, maybe it is time to say that it is a pretty safe one? But the plans do go on for 150 days, i am not sure whether after which day one will get BEP, but I doubt it will be anytime soon after investment. So therefore I am not sure whether if you invest now you will be able to make the BEP.

Is 2% really that low? I thought it was pretty standard as a long term one.

Translator widget will be helpful for those that don't understand English, site equipped with this widget is a good feature, of this program, I haven't noticed if there was any down time recently, but it's back to normal pretty fast and good to know this program has got enough popularity with around 10 K visitors to the site daily.

Translator widget will be helpful for those that don't understand English, site equipped with this widget is a good feature, of this program, I haven't noticed if there was any down time recently, but it's back to normal pretty fast and good to know this program has got enough popularity with around 10 K visitors to the site daily.

i toatl agree with you. the program is really doing good and i can see investors are really having their life time here, but am still kinda surprisr that the program is stil getting new members though

@omar-winner, yes same here, therefore, once I receive payments from DMT, I will invest my money that I have earned into silverstructure. I believe the long term plan get get me very far with the profits. I continue to see payment proofs being posted on their forum which is great. And the moderators and admin being active by posting replies such as thx for ur proof, etc. This is really encouraging.

i toatl agree with you. the program is really doing good and i can see investors are really having their life time here, but am still kinda surprisr that the program is stil getting new members though

of course this program still gained some members that interested to join this program, from all the aspect i see this program is one of the elite, with an attractive script and design also profitable plan, i am not surprised if they gain a lot of deposit and investors here

@Trickster well in their recent news posted in their forum admin says that they have nearly gained 100 representatives. I dont entirely know what that means., but it does sound like a big achievement. Sure that is getting lots of investors because I see payment proofs everywhere now, not just in their forum but in other sites as well.

well this program still paying until now i see they have been online for 37 days, and they just gained about 100 representatives around the world to make sure they have good service for the investors who want to invest here. overall this site still worthy for the members to make more investment or if they want to compound it

For some reason, I cant find any popular monitors that are monitoring this site. Why is that? This hyip is supposed to be on the top ones, yet I can't find monitors that are monitoring it.

Also, I requested payment today. I thought it was going to be instant like everyone has said. But this time it took around 15 to 20 minutes.

@faceless: are you sure about that thing dude? if you check in google or by visiting GP or the other big HYIP monitors maybe you could find that monitors who listed this program and i see a lot of big hyip monitors that monitoring them well i will give you the list in here:

http://www.goldpoll.com/details/18732/

http://www.hyip.com/hyip/common/7620/program

http://hyipbanker.com/program/details/5218/

http://money-news-online.com/monitoring/mno/pro.php?details=187&drgn=1

all of them have paying status :D

i think this one now become one of the elite site which attract many investors attention, this program already online for 44 days until now and the status of this program still paying in all hyip monitors even in some big hyip monitors and today i see the latest payment proof shared in MMG