Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxearn - fxearn.com

I Am Not Admin

About Us

FOREX EARN LIMITED. is an international investment company based in the UNITED KINGDOM. Our team consists of experienced investment advisors, skilled market analysts, professional traders and legal experts. Highly trained and educated, each member of our team possesses extensive practical experience in the investment and trading industry. The strong sense of unity within our team has always played an important role in accomplishment of our successful investment performance. The rapid realization of our goals is a testament to the benefits of working with a dedicated, experienced and professional team from the very start of our operation.

Our company has a wide array of expertise in the investment world including e,oil production, gold, forex and stock. Being proficient in a range of fields allows us to achieve our three main investment goals: higher yields, diversification of assets, and the minimization of risks. we participate in a variety of investment projects related to the search and development of new oil fields in highly promising areas of the globe. These areas include, but are not limited to, the Caspian Basin, the Russian Far East and the Arctic continental shelf. Continuous efforts, ceaseless pursuit of perfection, careful analysis and first-class trading techniques have made it possible for us to achieve all of our trading goals at minimum costs.

The values that our company holds dear are shared by our employees in all parts of the world. These values define and direct the manner in which we attain our professional goals. Each individual member of our team is greatly respected and valued for the skills and knowledge that they provide to our company. This mutual respect allows us to work together in a way that is fulfilling both professionally and personally. One of our main strengths is the high degree of communication within the team. As a result, each employee is able to work in a kind of environment that allows for the free exchange of thoughts and information and in turn, makes it possible for us to manage and resolve difficult situations in a prompt and skillful manner.

Plan 1 offers a daily interest rate of 1.2%.The minimum deposit required for this investment plan is just $10. This investment plan is perfect for small investors and for those who do not feel safe depositing larger amounts at once. Please note that interest is paid on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding official holidays. Once your Account Principal reaches the $5000 level you will be automatically transferred to Plan 2.

With Plan 2 we offer a daily interest rate of 1.5%. The minimum deposit required for this plan in $5000. We believe this investment plan will meet the needs of medium online investors. Please be informed that once your Account Principal reaches the $15,000 level you will automatically be transferred to Plan 3. Interest is paid on business days, Monday through Friday excluding official holidays.

Plan 3 offers a daily interest rate of 2.1%. The minimum deposit required for this plan is $15,000. Interest is paid on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding official holidays.

Plan 4 offers a daily interest rate of 2.5%. The minimum deposit required for this plan is $25,000. This investment plan is suitable for high net-worth individual and corporate investors. Interest is paid on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding official holidays.

JOIN NOW

One of the complete site is here, we can find all best possible feature in the site like ssl, dedicated server, site lock, forex connectivity. We really like their smart view because forex is the best way to gain fast money within a day - so we need to focus on forex. Probably they might connect with forex industry so our find will be safe with the site. If here is any UK living person then can contact directly. We also enjoy their 3 tier ref. policy. Expect that this site will stay here for next few months.

good HYIP :D, first they installed the security here such as SSL and DDOS :D, and also this site used the customized script and their design make them look professional and MLM affiliate here is something that will be attracted a lot of investors or monitors to give more refback for their downline, and ROI plan is quite good.

FxEarn has all the features which we generally see into new hyips, investment plans are good here but the most attractive thing i found is, admin has kept referral commission upto 3 levels.It can maximize our income if we choose to promote the site.

I have noticed that this program started in July 2011, that is few months ago, but the monitors seem to have recently started to list this program, I wonder why the life time of this program is mentioned as just three days, anyway, it's good to know that this program has been active so far.

Probably they may or may not pay us because no community has found yet, plus no uk living person has given any proper response. Admin is untouched from last couple of months. No current news are available. We only only can see 2 unknown monitors have added a paying stamp. So their security level is too low. Finally I would like to request you all that if anyone can get good news of got paid them please leave your proof.

the roi offered in here is kinda small to me.i just keep wondering how long they want to to wait before we reach bep. though the roi offered is good but i would have loved if the owner of the program has added monitor page to program.because i have try to check if i can more having them on. but i couldnt find any.

Many days spent and they just running their business with successful way. Hope that everyone should got back their deposit amount with best profit. But still there are so many difference between regular hyip, and admin didn't chnage their structure. Admin need to get connect with us and give some latest news, because their last news was very old. So expect that admin should fix all problem like community connection and get touch very soon.

This program indeed is very good example of how hyip should be done correctly! Valid SSL in place, strong DDOS protection and overall very professional and clear site. But as stated before, this program has existed for quite a while, but only now monitors have picked it up - wonder why? But the program is reported as paying with nice PO ratio, so I'm sure investors will have confidence via that.

Plans start with as low as $10, pretty much the hyip standard minimum, and it provides 1.2% daily ROI. For many that might be too low, plus that it's only calculated from official business days, lessening it even more. Even their highest investment plan has quite low ROI, but this should contribute nicely into their longevity - which it apparently has already done! Very nice program!

Fx Earn is paying for around two weeks now, the last news from the program was showing as of December in their news section, it looks like a old project, but according to monitors, it's just two weeks old, their investment packages contain reasonable features and moreover this program is paying and proofs can be seen around.

Instant payment system is quite attractive feature in this program, and other security features as well as professional appearance of the program is it's plus point as well, it looks like old program but started advertising recently, around three weeks ago.

@archu7, are you sure about the matter that this site has instant payment. Because if they do this procedure then we should become happy. We expect some stable company where instant payment doesn't matter. Can you tell us that how did you come to know that this is very old program. Did your check their whois record. I think you just saw this program 3 weeks ago because someone might sold or re open this program.

Though the site have an SSl certificate when i am trying to open the site the http in the address bar is stricked with red line i do know why is that happen if any one know can you please tell me . and coming to this program the script is really innovative and as well the program is having the status of paying by its monitors .

Though the site have an SSl certificate when i am trying to open the site the http in the address bar is stricked with red line i do know why is that happen if any one know can you please tell me . and coming to this program the script is really innovative and as well the program is having the status of paying by its monitors .

This program has SSL security and I can access the site with https as well, good to see this professional looking program has been paying for more than one month now, the lower ROI offered in these plans can make the program more stable than so far, three level referral commission is profitable as well.

@archu7, I think when @chintu has open the site then their ssl certificate was not installed. But not they have ssl with site lock. so we can use their link with best security. Nice to see that they have comodo security system. They have totally 7 monitors at rating section but Gs monitor link was not connected perfectly. They need to recode it again. Best news is all of them are telling us that they are paying now.

@archu7, I think when @chintu has open the site then their ssl certificate was not installed. But not they have ssl with site lock. so we can use their link with best security. Nice to see that they have comodo security system. They have totally 7 monitors at rating section but Gs monitor link was not connected perfectly. They need to recode it again. Best news is all of them are telling us that they are paying now.

not installed? are you sure about that thing dude, in my end the SSL here installed at the good condition. and this program already online for about 33 days, but some of the investors here just reach about 30% to 38% of their investment, but i must admit the script and design of this site is good and great