Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Krittons - krittons.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Welcome to Krittons.com Krittons is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors. We provide our business around the globe. Our team consists of account managers, financial analysts and experienced traders. We have created a unique easy-to-use product, which is now available to everyone. Our strongest concepts are: friendly customer support, payments on time, security of deposit and easy account interface. Our investors receive stable and reliable income on a permanent basis. We will be pleased to share our skills, knowledge and talents for the reliable and profitable investment. We will try our best to acquire you as our long-term investment partner and we will together receive profit. It is up to you to choose a level of profitability depending on your investment expectations. We invite you to mutually beneficial cooperation and business partnership!

Investment Plans:

I've copied the images for better viewing purposes :)

plana.png

1.2%-1.5% Daily

planb.png

2.0% Daily

planc.png

2.7% Daily

*Up tp 3% referral commission

*Accepts LR, PM and AP

https://krittons.com/?ref=valexer

Looking very good with flash screen mode. We can use all payment processors here like AP and LR. I usually like to use LR because they have 100% security system. We can use our network capabilities because by which we can gain our total income. I also like their daily RoI of 2.7%. Expect some monitors and forums for get daily update.

The minimum required to participate in these investment plans is set at $5 which is quite comfortable for small investors also the term is no so long which is another adjustment here, this program has been paying for three days now and we can have latest payment proofs of 8th March found on forums.

I'm really happy to say you all that 4 days spend but their growing level is really great. Because we can better fund collection at their server record. Plus many monitors have been added at rating section, where most of them tell us that they are paying now. Me too think the same because their project is pretty good for any short term. So who already not seen this program can use their service without any doubt because they may keep pay for next week at-least.

hmm, my first opinion about this HYIP site is they have good script and the design looks well too :D, and they have sustainable rate that will make them still paid until now, also the minimum payout is low which many investors must be can attain that amount, and the last thing is they have SSL and DDOS protection

@previous poster you told that they have ssl protection, but actually it's not a security because ssl encrypted for refresh cache. I mean they just stay here to catch the browser protection. So we may use little short url. But we expect something more like positive site lock. 11 days spent but their withdraw ratio is too poor because there is big difference between deposit amount and the withdraw amount. Hope that admin should release more cash out.

Very pleasant and professional looking site with both SSL and DDOS protection in place - this is good starting point for investors, since they can put trust into this program. They're steadily nearing the two week milestone, and with such reasonable ROI in all of their plans, this one could stay around for a while. With just minimum investment of $5 it's very easy to get in to the hyip investing.

Withdrawal ratio is indeed very poor, so this could raise some suspicion - or maybe investors are just being greedy? Multiple monitors on-site have assigned this one to status paying, so that should bring some confidence for this program.

Well the minimum spend amount(5$) in here is affordable and there is a tendency for this program to last for some certain time online befor any scaming activity took place, but I will rather recomend it for hit and run

that is a good way too, but i think if you want more from this program it could be good for you to make more investment, and with hit and run we will make our investment more safe here, rather than do reinvest. but again it is back to you, but i will tell you so far this site is doing great, if you searching for proof you can find it

At this stage of eleven days of this program, monitors have moved the status to waiting, as this one stopped to pay two days ago, but the paid out page contains latest transactions of 15th March, I guess those transactions might be fake, since there is no payment proof found around later than 14th March.

The total amount invested in the program is just 1695$ and most of this investments will be from monitors so i believe this site is very less popular and did not get the attention of investors.But looks like its not safe to invest now due to waiting status on monitors.

We really thankful to all because the admin just performing a best role of a gentle owner on the other hand all senior members also keep posting their payout proofs, by which we can get better mental support from them. But some mater that can be worry is we can not find any latest payout from them as well as their their twitter page has also not been updated. We expect that admin should response us with some new strategy.

The program statistics look unrealistic for me, it is just around $122 has been withdrawn so far by investors in these 12 days period, which is unusual for me, as we all know people prefer to hit and run mostly after one round, successful, after 13th March there is no payment proof found and program moved to scam list.