Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unlimited Dollar - www.unlimiteddollar.com

I am not the admin of this site.

Unlimited Dollar is an investment company offering its services to individual and corporate investors worldwide. We are a team of experienced traders, financial analysts, and account managers.

We worked with numerous corporate companies.Our expert team invest funds in many markets like Forex,Domain Investment,Internet Marketing,Software Marketing etc..,to provide constant and risk free profit.To achieve this,we spilt investment in many market.Our investment strategies is much more powerful than other investment companies

Our investment consultancy is very unique and secure one, we provide consulting services to our clients only after discussed and analyzed the entire market of the client choice.With this unique approach,our client never face any loss in their investments.

Investment Plans:

112% after 1 day

140% after 3 days

190% after 7 days

*Accepts LR and PM

*Up to 6% referral commission

http://www.unlimiteddollar.com/?ref=valexer

@umeghayu, I know that you're a big investor, so if you invested here then please give your screen shot and after get your payout please leave your proof. Site is good for tiny base invest, because except 1 day plan others are very risky for any. We never expect to get pay from the plan of 190% of total after 7 days. Only the safe matter is they have secured server, ssl certificate & site lock. We can take their 6% of ref. commission scheme because it can be possible.

This domain worked for me with dot net but not as dot com, it looks like the domain name was changed, recently, anyway, it's good to see this program, unlimiteddollar.net is active for four days now and there is latest payment proof of 7th March can be found around.

good script, also have DDOS and SSL,which become one of the factor to attract more investors to invest in this program. in some HYIP monitors such as GS Monitors this program status is paid, even the rate the offered is not sustainable but until now as the proof ,this site still paid, however i will wait for some days before invest here

12% daily is quite high ROI, but good to see this one active so far, fresh payment of few hours ago has been released that proves this one is active as of now, it's just four days active, which is not a big thing, hopefully, they will continue to remain active for at least a week.

it applies to big investors because of the small investor gets only 4 percent of the profits but have the same risk. and I do see that the payment in an instant, I hope that this hyip site to replace the existing supertradepay scam now

6% referal commision is what realy atract me,and the plans they have here is just 12% after one day for the first plan and 40% after 3days ,its like a program that will contribut positively to invetors investments,the script of the site moderate

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for payment proofs of two initial posters/investors - it's been five days, so are they going for the 7 day plan as no payment proofs posted?

I clicked on the link and it says the domain has been changed and the owner might be working on creating a great site. I wonder what happened to who who have invested in this HYIP. It must have surely turned into a scam.

As everyone knows that this site can not be stay here for long time so they just turned back from their project. So the result came - mean admin forcibly needed to closed this site due to low fund. I think people need to complain at hyip authority for open a complain against them. If this site was controlled by a satellite network then hard to trace them.

Really bad news for all inverters of this program that this site already turned into scam but we expect that the admin should try to come back again (though very hard). We can see that this site domain name has been changed due to some technical problem. Some issues are there, which can be applied with them, like server migration or domain name change or sale their domain or domain company change.