Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PawnShop Fund - pawnshop-fund.com

still up to now i am not decided yet to invest on this one. as members are still nto that confident on this one so i am qute not confident until now to invest on this one. though 45 days is quite okay for me . but i wanna make sure i can risk a $10. for now i can't risk that much here.

Well i went in pawnshop today with the min spend of $10.00. I got me a good rcb back so im just on my way to bep :) Im gonna give some of it away to others, but I feel that with $0,18 a day i can post payments proof and be a good player. So i should even bep at 45 days or in the near time.

Im gonna do my best to hurry things up..

No really i have a strong feeling they are gonna be here at least to christmas. the site is really continuing develop, a forum small things but you dont go around creating a forum where people can scream if they dont get paid. If you have the intention to run in the nearer future.'

yes i hope they will last few more months or even a year. I think they are showing good signs up until now. so i feel its still safe to invest here but members feel its not safe .any mor

Where did you read members say its not safe more to invest? I only readed good about them.

I got my first payout in here today instant.

So now my initial spend is down to $8.83 out of $10.00. The rcb back i got was 2,25 and I gave a little to a syndicate so that way hekp out where im a investor to. But I kept $1.00 for myself :)

so if all goes well im bep at exatly 44 days more. counting down. And that is the same as get my initial back....

Im thinking that if all is ok after this 44 days more. I just had my initial spend back and so I will reinvest until the end of the program :)

'

@anne

Nice to see you keep support the program here :)

My 2nd cycles here officially matured and I can released my fund anytime I want, and I also plan to added more here not much just minimum to keep support the site, since the site always doing a great improvement until today as we can see they moved hosting to dragonara, change the layout design and just launched the local forum :D

Email Update recieved 8 Nov

Dear members,

Probably some of you observed that the instant withdrawal was not working in the past few hours to LibertyReserve. It was caused by a small problem in communication between our server and LibertyReserve API server. This problem was solved few minutes ago and all the pending requests were processed, so the instant withdrawal system is UP again for every accepted payment processor.

Sorry if any inconvenience was caused by this delay, but i am glaf that now everybody can enjoy again our Instant Withdraw feature.

regards,

Frederick admin of http://pawnshop-fund.com

So so im off checking if my payment has landed in my LR now:)

yepp after the email I recieved the payment as usual and today again instant. but I know other people that sometimes over the past months didnt recieve it instant, it depends on the script . The timereset etc. So its nothing to do with not getting paid.

Im down in $-7.50, in my recover over the spend of $10.00. So im doing pretty good so far. 8th December is my bep, im thinking if i write it all over the forums the admin of pawnshop will love me and not over a million years do anything foolish before Lucia :))

You know what, pawnshop is increasing the memberbase every day. Its amazing really.

Email news from PSF

Dear members.

This week i am going to announce that we added the 3 most popular feature requests to our system.

The first one is that from now you can add additional amount to your account balance by clicking at: Make Deposit to Account link inside of your member area. For example you are having 75$ in your account balalnce from earnings and you wish to add 25$ more to invest in the Long Term Plan. By this feature you an add the 25$ directly to your PSF account balance and invest along with your 75$ in the Long Term Plan as now the total available amount in your account balance is 100$

The second one is that from now we are going to send regular updates about our program but not more than 2 e-mails per week, this will change the weekly newsletter feature. By this any new update can be announced in a shorter time than before.

And the third and the most important one that we have configured the Exchange Center. Using this you can exchange your Lr/Pm currency to Ap. The most requested exchange was Ap to Pm/Lr but this is not possible due to AP terms. To Exchange your Lr/Pm currency you can use your account balance or you can add more by using the Make Deposit to Account feature. Once you made the exchange you can withdraw the exchanged sum to your AP account instantly. The exchange rate is 5% Exchanges are also made instantly. Exchange center can be reached by clicking at Currency Exchange link in your member area.

I hope you will find your needs with our new features, more are coming soon.

regards,

I do like this news its showing they are working on features and are willing to continue do so:)

This site is one of the solid growing hyip site where it has being paying its members instantly without fail continuously. I have read many positive feedback from the investors about the repayment from this site. I havent invested in this site yet but i am planning to do so very soon

Email news from PSF (dont jump reading its important)

Dear members,

I've just got noticed that some impostors are trying again to act in our name.

Please be aware don't send your password in e-mail to anybody asking you to do this.

The fake e-mail shows that it is sent from admin@pawnshop-fund.com but it is not, we are never asking you to give us your password. The text of the fake e-mail:

We just Received huge traffic from your referral link and some fake accounts. So we have to review your account.Please send me your current password!

Please be aware.

And some good news:

From today if your referral makes a deposit from his account balance you will get after this transaction a referral comission too. This is to avoid the problem caused by the new function that some members from mistake deposited first in their account balance and then from there into a plan.

best regards,