Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

f4u2-trade - f4u2-trade.net

I Am Not Admin

About Us.

The world financial market is currently so unstable that it is virtually impossible to make any long-term forecasts concerning the liquidity of major world currencies and securities.

In view of that, our team of traders and economists has developed a mercantile system of intra-daily trading (each transaction is open for no more than 24 hours), which makes use of a combination of valuable indicators, signals and advisers. Such a system enables us to minimize losses and to receive a moderate but stable profit from each trading session.

The goal of this project is to mobilize additional financial flows in order to increase the volume of transactions.

We have made an attempt to create a portfolio of investments into our project in such a way that you feel maximally secure – you will not find any long-term plans and other unrealistic financial offers on our website.

According to the rules of our project, we do not limit the term of your investments – you can receive a steady income 5 days a week, 200 days a year.

The interest on your investment is accrued daily; besides, you are free to withdraw the whole deposited amount at any time you see fit, without any additional charges or penalties on our part.

In fact, you build your own investment plan and manage it: should you need money urgently, it will be enough for you to place a withdrawal request, and your money will be transferred to your bank account within 2 working days (according to the operational conditions of the broker company).

You manage your own investment portfolio, and this is the best guarantee of your assets’ safety.

We realize that our offer cannot compete with high-percentage programs that exist in the investment market, but we are absolutely sure that having a small but stable profit is the only proper way to safeguard and expand the assets of all the parties to the project.

If you do not have your own assets to invest, yet want to make money, we offer you to take part in our affiliate program, which is absolutely different from those that currently exist in the market. It will allow you to receive significant earnings for attracting new participants to our project.

Plan Money Box:

Minimal: 50$

Daily 0.5%

Plan Security:

Minimal: 250$

Daily 0.75%

Plan Stability:

Minimal: 500$

Daily 1%

JOIN NOW

I don't really like hyips who pretend to give guarantee for our investments, it clearly means that its just a trick to attract investors.Another drawback of this site is, the ROI is too low and it will take a lot of time to reach BEP, also i observed that the minimum spend is 50$, its too high for this unreputed site.

This is a new program just one day old, I think, that can be the reason there is no monitor listing this one, of course the ROI is quite low but we can expect these kind of programs to stay active around for a while, there is principal back offer at any time to withdraw our money from the investment account, in these life time plans.

I think this site could be stable for a long time primarily because of their low ROI. I just think that their ROI do not complement their minimum that is high. I think i could not really see my money here. I guess being a new program is not an excuse of not having monitors. I guess i will pass on this as i was not impressed.

unique script and also low ROI rate, but from what i find this HYIP is they have high minimum deposit, that is too high but so far i don't find any hyip monitors here that listed in this program in one of their list, i don't find any statistic of this site yet, and i am sure no one invested here yet, because of that thingy :D

Well the program can be able to stay for long since it offers low ROI but i dont think many investors will invest in here since the minimum we can invest in here is bit high and it will be risky to put that amounth in this program that doesnt have monitors.

First of all I can not find any ref. link for join. Secondly I would like to modify one item i.e. $10 is the base invest insists of $50 (poster made). So we can use their plan because 0.50% daily profit is safe, though it can not be suitable for some members but it's good for run any long term business. We can see one monitor has taken their service and willing give a paying stamp very soon. If anyone can able to get payout from them, then please give a payout proof.

Definitely, this program looks good with reasonable or lower than reasonable ROI, but that is not a measure to be taken to decide whether to invest in a program or not, I have noticed that there is no improvement in the current status of the program, it's continued to have waiting status on monitors with no payment so far.

Some days spent the site has launched but their homepage monitor is still stay in pending. Except this other monitors are hardly not seen yet. Most of the forex currencies are on green zone but still they didn't made any payout. Probably they may not pay us. I expect that admin should return everyone's deposit amount and close their site.

I always love a program like this becaus of their ROI which is very sustainable,but the minimum spent amount is too high that is 50dollar and there is no monitor update in this site all are pending,so I beter wait to see untill I see the paid status with them befor I can Join,and the admin should do something abaut the minimum spent amount with them.

As I already told early that we could not found any ref. links. so the poster need to modify the topic as soon as possible. If you can not get any reply notification then please update your profile by which you should get reply notification. I hope that you should keep your email active. As the site has has non us resources then they may get the benefit of us us currency like AUD or Euro. So our next payout will be assure.

It seems this program hasn't made any payment so far as the monitors that listing this one have waiting status for it, without any information regarding their payments, for around two weeks now, even the minimum asked in here is quite high starting from $10, $250 & $500 that one can't test this program risking their funds.