Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HandProfits - HandProfits.COM

We provide you an opportunity to invest with a professional team, experienced traders and a reputable investment system. The Perfect Business Solutions system is 100% fully secure. We guarantee that our program is most stable and will never be careless or late in conducting payouts. We manage funds by investing into several opportunities, such as Trading, Sales & Marketing. It is accomplished by pooling our client's funds together then invest to a wide range of assets and businesses world-wide. We are different from others, because we have created a reserve fund account that gives you some insurance on your investment. We take a portion of our own profit everyday and put it into the reserve fund account. We sacrifice some of our own profit to preserve the future of this program, because we want your money to be safe, and we want investors to feel confident when investing with us.

112% After One Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $60 104.00

Plan 2 $61 - $150 106.00

Plan 3 $151 - $400 108.00

Plan 4 $401 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 112.00

145% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $60 130.00

Plan 2 $61 - $150 135.00

Plan 3 $151 - $400 140.00

Plan 4 $401 - $1,000 142.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 145.00

225% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $60 190.00

Plan 2 $61 - $150 200.00

Plan 3 $151 - $400 210.00

Plan 4 $401 - $1,000 220.00

Plan 5 $1,001 and more 225.00

http://www.handprofits.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

im in hope this site really promising.

You have successfully sent a

payment from your account

U4798xxx(vncgtr):

Date: 11/14/2010 3:28 PM

Batch: 49187803

Sent To: U0408690

(handprofits.com)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to Hand Profits User rovi08 Thank you.

Although the site design is not too interesting for me and looks like cheap script, the site completed with ddos and ssl protection. its really good but the bad thing is the plan is risky. because offer high ROI for short term plan. so far, I also not see there is hyip monitor site monitoring at all.

The plans are with high interest , and with high interes always come the high risk.

The thing is every hyip pays in its initial stages and those high rates hyips go down in short period.

I do hope so that it will stay here for some time and make some profits for the investors.

Well good thing about this site is minimum invest is 5$ for different duration plans:

Though there is quite wide gap between roi for different size of deposit which is not good in my opinion and it discriminates small investors.

Further ROI are quite high and are not sustainable for longer term. So this is going to be very short term program.

A very new Hyip site offering very high returns

Its always risky to invest in sites which offers high returns since they scam very soon within few days of launch

I could have tried the one day plan provided the minimum payout is $1 instead of $5

how did you say so? Only $1 that we can withdraw with 1day investment.

• 2 weeks later...

Program design is very good and has good security including ddos and ssl.

Though plans offer very high return which make this program risky,

and there are no monitors in rate-us page. But payment proof on forums indicate this is still paying.

Good stats

Running days 9

Total accounts 478

Total deposited $ 11,132.97

Total withdraw $ 2,770.64

• 2 weeks later...

Program design is very good and has good security including ddos and ssl.

Though plans offer very high return which make this program risky,

and there are no monitors in rate-us page. But payment proof on forums indicate this is still paying.

Good stats

Running days 9

Total accounts 478

Total deposited $ 11,132.97

Total withdraw $ 2,770.64

As per the monitors the site has now stopped paying and the last payout was made on 23rd November almost 10 days back iam happy i didn't make an investment here if i have done i would have lost my capital. I think now as the site is a scam this thread should be closed