Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profit7days - profit7days.com

I Am NOt Admin

Profit 7 days is a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public. You can learn about the market timing technique by becoming an investor on our site. In the past, most deals we choose to fund come to us from our network of friends entrepreneurs we have worked with or funded in the past, our limited partners. Nowadays we accept fund from peoples around the world. Profit 7 days was a well built investment portal which provide a secure and safe investment environment to all people over the world. With a very secured system, which promised to give you the best time of investment with no fear. Therefore, We are different from others investment company because we are very serious about our services and customer satisfaction. Join & Start Earning.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

118% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 114.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 116.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 118.00

Calculate your profit >>

138% after 14 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Weekly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,000 134.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 136.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $10,000 138.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

The site looks ordinary and to be honest, it looks cheap for me. But I like their plans. I think it is sustainable. The problem is they still are in the waiting status even though they are already running for 3 days. Does this mean that the payout here will be available after the term has ended?

Well i also think about that because some monitors are rating the site as waiting i just think that the payment will be made when the term end but the plans looks good and it can be sustain though i have saw that there is no any security protection in the site.

actually the design that they have is good, but the script i am sure it is the same script that used by so many HYIP site, until now i see this program still listed as the waiting program in some HYIP monitors. i even see a HYIP monitors that listed this program for 2 days and the status of this site is waiting, and now i am worried about that

The ROI of 14% after seven days will be something like 2% daily, which can be sustainable, so we can expect this program to keep paying for few months, I wonder there is total withdrawal as zero, even after three days of the program online, looks like even referral commissions also haven't been paid yet.

@archu7, I would like to inform you that now we can see that their total withdrawal amount is $2.43+; so they just started paying. I completely support your way of thinking that if the owner wants to make a stable business then it can be possible here because 2% of daily profit (approx) can be possible easily. Only their way for test them is check their monitor status - where we can see some monitors but made them holding position. Expect some good news from them.

118% after 7 days

Guys just correct my computation if its wrong. The minimum is 1 dollar to invest right? If we invest 10 dollars in here on the 7th day we get 1.80 dollars right? That's sound good. Anyway after seven days we cashout our 10 dollars plus our 80 cents interest and leave 1 dollar to reinvest for another seven days. In this way in seven days we already reach bep?! sound good plan?

Currently I am not able to access this site, it looks like gone for good, checking this program's plans in the thread post, I think this program is not active or online any more, that's obviously due to the unsustainable ROI offered in their plans, so it's already four days old and closed as well.