Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fasapay is now available as deposit and withdrawal option

fasapay_kartinka.png

Dear traders!

FBS strives to make your working with us as convenient as possible. That is why we offer you to try out advantages of new deposit and withdrawal option for Indonesian traders. Fasapay is instantand safe online payment system servicethat will make your transactions faster and easier. One of its greatest advantages is that you can make deposit in your local currency (IDR).

See more details here

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

bmfb.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

New improvement, hopefully i can try the faster withdrawal with this option.

August 21-24: economic events

week_ahead_engl.jpg

Tuesday, August 21

Australia: The RBA will release monetary policy meeting minutes (1:30 GMT). The central bank may warn about the high level of Australian dollar which is close to 30-year highs. Few economists expect the RBA to intervene in order to contain Aussie’s advance. The central bank is more likely to cut interest rates if it finds the strong national currency is actively damaging Australian economy. For the moment, the RBA is signaling that it’s happy with interest rates where they are. Analysts at CMC Markets think that “traders will be looking for clues that the rate easing cycle is already over.”

New Zealand: The RBNZ’s inflation expectations survey (3:00 GMT). Westpac says that “often an interest rate market mover, the 2-year number may fall from 2.4% to 2.2%, a headwind for swap rates and the New Zealand dollar.”

Britain: Public sector net borrowing (8:30 GMT). After a large deficit in the June reading, the markets are predicting a surplus in July. This would be bullish for the pound.

Japan: Trade balance (23:50 GMT). Trade deficit is expected to widen in July to 460 billion yen from 300 billion yen in June.

Wednesday, August 22

Euro area: Luxembourg’s Prime Minister and the head of Euro Group Jean-Claude Juncker will will meet with Greece’s Prime Minister Antonis Samaras to discuss a 2-year extension of the indebted nation’s fiscal adjustment program.

Canada: Retail sales (12:30 GMT) increased by 0.3% in May after 0.5% drop in April, while the core reading added 0.5% after sliding by 0.4%. According to the forecasts, retail sales may have gained 0.2% in June, while core sales – added 0.4%.

US: Existing home sales (14:00 GMT). The annual adjusted reading fell from a revised 4.62 million in May to 4.37 million in June. An increase to 4.52 million is expected this time (July). The FOMC meeting minutes (18:00 GMT). Societe Generale claims that “the minutes will give additional hints on the FOMC stance”. Credit Suisse says that the possibility of the Fed announcing QE3 next month has declined to 50%.

Thursday, August 23

China: HSBC flash manufacturing PMI (2:30 GMT). The index rose from 48.2 in June to 49.3 in July. This time August reading is released. A reading below 50.0 indicates industry’s contraction.

Euro area: French, German and euro area’s PMIs. Rabobank underlines that “confidence indicators from the euro zone likely to receive the most attention this week as they provide a timely snapshot of sentiment across a range of sectors.” Saxo Bank expects that readings will be weak and the pressure on ECB President Mario Draghi to act will strengthen. Societe Generale, on the contrary, claims that “the euro area manufacturing PMI will post the first rise in 6 months, increasing to 45.0 in August, while the service sector index should increase to 48.6. Despite the improvement both indices remain well below the critical 50 level, which in turn should be consistent with another contraction in euro area GDP in Q3 in line with our current forecast.”

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is due to meet French President Francois Hollande.

US: Unemployment claims (12:30 GMT) will likely come little changed around 365K. New home sales (14:00 GMT) may have risen from the lowest level in more than a year of 350K in June to 362K last month.

Australia: The RBA Governor Stevens speaks (23:30 GMT). Deutsche Bank says that “the rhetoric from the RBA indicates a very high hurdle to moving policy from here. For now they appear quite comfortably on hold and this week’s communication will likely reinforce that.”

Friday, August 24

Euro area: Greece’s Prime Minister Samaras meets Merkel in Berlin ahead of the return of the Troika (EU, IMF and ECB) to Athens in September. On Saturday Samaras will meet Francois Hollande.

Britain: Revised GDP (8:30 GMT). The first revision of GDP is likely to show a better outcome than the preliminary pessimistic reading of a 0.7% contraction. Economic growth in Q2 is predicted to shrink by only 0.5% due to a smaller than estimated drop in construction activity and industrial production.

US: Core durable goods orders (12:30 GMT). The indicator may have climbed by 0.5% after losing 1.4% in June.

Recent market news from FBS

bmfb.png

999 winners share their success secrets

999--686h210_g_eng.png

999 is the favourite contest of our clients. From time to time more and more participants from all over the world take part to struggle for the victory and prize fund of $999. Each time happy winners share their impressions of the contest and secrets of how to become successful in Forex.

Hodorkin Grigory

(3 place)

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

You got to know about trading and Forex accidently by my friend. By now, I’ve been trading for 2 years.

What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

I prefer currency pairs that are inexpensive and volatile, such as USDCHF, NZDUSD and AUDJPY. I trade these pairs because I can open an order with larger volume. And of course, one of the main currency pairs is EURUSD, because it has the lowest spread, which is very good for scalpers.

Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

I like the contest very much! It was really exciting to participate in it.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

My trading strategy involves 3 indicators:

Stochastic-X8.ex4,

Slope_ Direction_Line.ex4

and MACD_RSI.ex4.

They work perfectly on Flat and insignificant market movement, as well as on rollbacks and so called “overbought” and “oversold” of any currency pair.

What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

In my opinion, trader should have at least these three qualities:

1. Knowledge on the subject.

2. Ability to make decisions.

3. Coldness.

Emotions may be harmful for both trading and health!

What advice could you give to beginners?

I would recommend to Forex newbies not to despair of losses and confidently move forward to reach your goal!

Zhenetl Yury

(2 place)

How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

I’ve been trading for a long time, but Forex is only my hobby.

I prefer USDCAD and USDCHF. In my opinion, they are rather stable.

The contest is great! It lasts for a whole month and a contestant has enough time to build one’s strategy.

Mostly my strategy is fundamental analysis.

Good market sense. Unfortunately, I don’t have yet.. (laughing)

All you need is calmness!

Grigoryev Victor

(1 место)

I have been trading Forex for 2 years. I got to know about Forex accidently while looking for some ways to make money in the Internet.

During contests I prefer to trade currency pairs with Japanese yen. Generally, it is EURJPY. The pair is very volatilу so that I can reach my profit. On real account I choose grain trading, but with low volume.

The contest is very exciting. The hardest thing was when you have already managed to earn balance for the first place to follow the competitors. Just before the finish one of the contestants left me behind. I had to do my best to be the first. It was not that simple to trade such needed few points.

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?[/size]

Literally, this is not a strategy, but: buy on minimum and sell on maximum. And of course, don’t ever forget about your competitors. Fortunately the contestants were ranking by equity, not by closed balances.

First of all, a trader should be disciplined. If there were mistakes in your trading then you’d better make a pause to think your fault over. It leads us to second rule: never repeat mistakes!

Never trade in a hurry! Stop loss is our rescue from stupid things!

Special thank to FBS for such a great contest!

FBS[/size] thanks last 999 winners for sharing their secrets of trading and wish current 999 participants good luck!

Who will be the best trader this time?!

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest/participants

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

FBS Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

★★★ 999 winners share their success secrets ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

999--686h210_g_eng.png

999 is the favourite contest of our clients. From time to time more and more participants from all over the world take part to struggle for the victory and prize fund of $999. Each time happy winners share their impressions of the contest and secrets of how to become successful in Forex.

Grigoryev Victor

(1 место)

I have been trading Forex for 2 years. I got to know about Forex accidently while looking for some ways to make money in the Internet.

During contests I prefer to trade currency pairs with Japanese yen. Generally, it is EURJPY. The pair is very volatilу so that I can reach my profit. On real account I choose grain trading, but with low volume.

The contest is very exciting. The hardest thing was when you have already managed to earn balance for the first place to follow the competitors. Just before the finish one of the contestants left me behind. I had to do my best to be the first. It was not that simple to trade such needed few points.

Literally, this is not a strategy, but: buy on minimum and sell on maximum. And of course, don’t ever forget about your competitors. Fortunately the contestants were ranking by equity, not by closed balances.

First of all, a trader should be disciplined. If there were mistakes in your trading then you’d better make a pause to think your fault over. It leads us to second rule: never repeat mistakes!

Zhenetl Yury

(2 place)

The contest is great! It lasts for a whole month and a contestant has enough time to build one’s strategy.

Hodorkin Grigory

(3 place)

You got to know about trading and Forex accidently by my friend. By now, I’ve been trading for 2 years.

I prefer currency pairs that are inexpensive and volatile, such as USDCHF, NZDUSD and AUDJPY. I trade these pairs because I can open an order with larger volume. And of course, one of the main currency pairs is EURUSD, because it has the lowest spread, which is very good for scalpers.

Stochastic-X8.ex4,

and MACD_RSI.ex4.

They work perfectly on Flat and insignificant market movement, as well as on rollbacks and so called “overbought” and “oversold” of any currency pair.

3. Coldness.

I would recommend to Forex newbies not to despair of losses and confidently move forward to reach your goal!

FBS thanks last 999 winners for sharing their secrets of trading and wish current 999 participants good luck!

Contest details

Contestants ranking

nagrada--686x210_en.png

★★★ Update 999 Demo Contest ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

Account#300251

Position: 1st

Account#300392

Position: 2nd

Account#300817

Position: 3rd

2012-08-24_091040.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish all the traders good luck and will carefully follow the contest process.

Contest period: 07.08.12 - 07.09.12

Contest details

Contestants’ ranking

nagrada--686x210_en.png

999 winners share their success secrets

999--686h210_g_eng.png

Hodorkin Grigory

(3 place)

Stochastic-X8.ex4,

and MACD_RSI.ex4.

3. Coldness.

Zhenetl Yury

(2 place)

Grigoryev Victor

(1 место)

What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?[/size]

FBS[/size] thanks last 999 winners for sharing their secrets of trading and wish current 999 participants good luck!

http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

http://www.fbs.com/9...st/participants

fbsmono.png

More good advice from FBS demo contes's winners,

hopefully we can apply their advice to our trading activity,

and get better in trading.

★★★ Update 999 Demo Contest ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

Account#300251

Account#300392

Account#300817

2012-08-24_091040.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish all the traders good luck and will carefully follow the contest process.

Contest period: 07.08.12 - 07.09.12

Contest details

Contestants’ ranking

nagrada--686x210_en.png

Nice to see the update position, more Indonesia traders in the top ten,

Hopefully they use good money management,

and they can survive till the end of contest,

and become the winner of FBS demo contest this time.

Somebody have tried to deposit or withdrawal using LR ?

I couldn't make withdrawal using LR this week,

so I tried to use the newest option from FBS

Fasapay, really easier and faster.

I can't accessed liberty reserve.

How about the rate using Fasapay?

I was thinking to using this methode.

Nice to see the update position, more Indonesia traders in the top ten,

Hopefully they use good money management,

and they can survive till the end of contest,

and become the winner of FBS demo contest this time.[/center]

Yeah, but Indonesia still in the second and the third position. I hope trader from Indonesia is in the first position and win 999 Demo Contest this period.

★★★ Pedict NFP (August) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 07.09.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Please post your guess as a comment HERE.

Your guesses are accepted till 12:00 GMT 07.09.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

bmfb.png

FBS 5 USD Cash Reward

image25.png

Use a unique opportunity! Try out your trading advantages with FBS!

FBS deposits 5 USD Bonus to any “Micro” account! You can start trading right away!

No restrictions to withdraw profit!

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

1:

Open a “Micro” account and verify your mobile phone during the registration

2:

Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof

3:

Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Have you already tried out trading with FBS and would like to withdraw your profit now? Help us improve our services. Tell us about your experience with FBS, what you liked or disliked and what we can do to enhance our service. Please leave a feedback in any trader community when you make your 1st withdrawal. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.

You can deposit funds into your bonus account just like into any other “Micro” account. Just choose your convenient way of account deposit in your personal area and keep trading without any restrictions!

fbsmono.png

FBS Breakeven Trading!!!

FBSbreakeventrading.jpg

FBS is the world’s first broker that offers its clients to get their lost money back.

A civilized society hasn’t invented better way of protection than insurance. It guaranties compensation of any sudden losses. By this means, insurance is really necessary for everyone. There are many different types of insurance that exist to live a stress free life. So why don’t you reduce the risks and insure your trading?

images.jpg

Now you have an opportunity to protect your deposit and focus only on making profit.You can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case your initial deposit is lost FBS will return insurance amount at once.*

FBS Breakeven Trading” details: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

*Only if insurance conditions are met.

fbsmono.png

★★★ Pedict NFP (August) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 07.09.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Please post your guess as a comment HERE.

Your guesses are accepted till 12:00 GMT 07.09.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

bmfb.png

I want to make prediction and get my chance to win those T-shirt from my favorite broker, FBS.

I'm just wondering why this site does not have a paying forum? Because other popular broker site is well known because of their forum. Like for example instaforex has three forums that I know of that if you post you earn bonus capital. uwcfx also have one sponsored forum and also liteforex but this one fbs holdings I can't find a single forum this site sponsored. I'm hoping that FBS will going to sponsor a forum also.

Current update of FBS 999 Demo Contest(Wednesday,12September, 2012)!!!

image.png

Dear traders!

Current update of your favorite marvelous FBS 999 Demo Contest. Top three contestants details are below.

The whole month of exciting trading is waiting for our participants and we will follow the competition.

>>Current Top 3 Positions<<

Account#318448

Balance/Equity: 9999.00 USD

Account#318517

Account#318551

topten-1.jpg

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

FBS wishes all the participants good luck!

The contest will take place during26.09.12 - 26.10.12

fbsmono.png

I'm just wondering why this site does not have a paying forum? Because other popular broker site is well known because of their forum. Like for example instaforex has three forums that I know of that if you post you earn bonus capital. uwcfx also have one sponsored forum and also liteforex but this one fbs holdings I can't find a single forum this site sponsored. I'm hoping that FBS will going to sponsor a forum also.

Hello budado, Thank you very much for your kind interest towards FBS, we have sponsored many forums where we offered different posting contests in near future we will start more posting contests you can also participate in running contest by FBS,

Please visit our official page http://forumfortrader.com/ to get more details about real contests.

If you have any further question feel free to post here. Thanks

fbsmono.png

"September 4: forex news"(2012-09-04)

dailymarketanaylysis.png

September 4: forex news

utro_eng.jpg

The market players are all about anticipating the ECB’s move on Thursday. Investors seem to believe that the ECB has everything ready to launch new bond purchases. The central bank’s President Mario Draghi said yesterday that purchases of sovereign bonds with a maturity of up to 3-years won’t be considered as state aid and would not breach the ECB’s mandate. German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said he was sure the country's Constitutional Court would not block treaties establishing a permanent bailout fund (ESM) September 12.

EUR/USD rose above $1.2600 moving gradually up. USD/JPY is up from the recent lows testing resistance around 78.40 yen. GBP/USD is trading on the upside, not far from resistance of $1.5912. UK construction PMI is released at 8:30 GMT. Swiss GDP unexpectedly contracted by 0.1% in Q2. The SNB has good reasons to keep defending franc’s cap.

AUD/USD went up from its 6-week lows after the RBA left the rates on hold at 3.50%. According to the RBA Governor Glenn Stevens, the regulator’s monetary policy is “appropriate” to current economic situation. The tone of the statement was not as dovish as many market participants feared in the context of Chinese problems and drop in iron prices, but contained some dovish hints. Many economists believe the RBA remains in a wait-and-see mode. AUD/USD strengthened towards $1.0280 levels, but still remains below the 200-day MA. NZD/USD opened a new 5-week minimum at $0.7953 on Asian stocks decline, but then bounced higher. USD/CAD remains on a 4-month low around 0.9850.

EU President Herman Van Rompuy meets with German Chancellor Angela Merkel today in Berlin. Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti welcomes French President Francois Hollande to Rome. Later today watch for ISM August manufacturing data (cons.:50.0, prev.: 49.8).

If you have any questions to our analysts, you're welcome to ask them in comments to this article!

http://www.fbs.com/analytics

Comment here http://www.fbs.com/analytics/2012-09-04/19049-september-4-forex-news