Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NFP released 163k and the closest poster was khodamfx with 150k.

Congratulation for him! An Exlusive T-Shirt will be send to his adress

Congratulation to Khodamfx,

you get your lucky in predict NFP contest this time,

a brand T-shirt will be send to your address from FBS.

Congratulation.

★★★ “Predict NFP”: contest results ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Friday, August 3, 2012 - 13:30

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for July is 163K.

Khodam Fx gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.png2012-05-26_205315.jpgawa_2011.png

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

Its seem interesting. this site has 5 dollars minimum amount to invest. But now I realize that this site does not accept paypal. If only this site accept paypal I already joined this site. I'm happy that I'm earning some how in forex world but same time I'm afraid that I can't carry myself at all in here. I'm tired of trading too many forex broker sites that my I'm planning to minimize my sites only to two broker sites and one is instaforex and the other one is a broker site that accept paypal.

★★★ “Predict NFP”: contest results ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

Friday, August 3, 2012 - 13:30

Dear friends!

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for July is 163K.

Khodam Fx gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

Congratulation khodamfx, you get T-Shirt from FBS .

Please upload the picture after you get the packet :D

Its seem interesting. this site has 5 dollars minimum amount to invest. But now I realize that this site does not accept paypal. If only this site accept paypal I already joined this site. I'm happy that I'm earning some how in forex world but same time I'm afraid that I can't carry myself at all in here. I'm tired of trading too many forex broker sites that my I'm planning to minimize my sites only to two broker sites and one is instaforex and the other one is a broker site that accept paypal.

FBS doesn't accept paypal for now. Why don't you using a changer for solving that?

I think using Liberty Reserve is more simply. And you will get double bonus if you make deposit by Libertyreserve.

August 6: forex news

GarisSinar.gif

Monday, August 6, 2012 - 06:28

utro_eng.jpg

EUR/USD is trading about 60 pips below 1-month maximum around $1.2440. Spanish 10-year yields closed on Friday right below the critical 7% mark, while Italian ones closed at 6.08%. Demand for the euro was limited before data tomorrow may show that Germany’s factory orders and Italy’s industrial production fell in June.

The MSCI Asia Pacific Index (MXAP) of shares gained 1.8%, snapping a three-day drop: markets still expect central bankers to stimulate economic growth. Demand for safe currencies, therefore, declined: Japanese yen and US dollar touched the lowest in more than three weeks against the euro. However, risky currencies’ growth is limited and “safe havens” have already started going up ahead of important events scheduled this week. USD/JPY remains flat, demonstrating a decline today.

Risky currencies carefully weaken after Friday’s rally on US NFP release: AUD/USD trades around $1.0560, slightly below a four-month high, while NZD/USD slipped from a three-month high and trades below $0.8200. USD/CAD trades on its lowest level in three month, hovering right above parity.

Events to watch today:

Euro area: Sentix investor confidence (8:30 GMT) is expected to decline from -29.6 in July to -30.8 in August. The indicator is in the negative zone since the second half of 2011.

US: You must have missing Bernanke with all the talk about the ECB, haven’t you? Well, we’re going to hear the news about the Fed’s Chairman anyway as he will speak in a prerecorded video about economic measurement before the 32nd General Conference of the International Association for Research in Income and Wealth. Bernanke may add some comments about the central bank’s decision to add monetary stimulus last week, but will probably say he’s still worried about the state of American economy.

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Recent market news from FBS

Take part in 999 Demo Contest

GarisSinar.gif

Monday, August 6, 2012

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

Today the last day until the end of registration.

Take part in "999" contest and you will:

• get priceless Forex trading experience
  • win $555, $333 or $111
  • test your own or someone else’s trading strategy

Contest period is from 8.08.12 to 8.09.12.

Registration is open until 7th of August.

Contest details

Registration

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia

GarisSinar.gif

Monday, August 6, 2012 - 11:00

nagrada--686x210_en.png

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

Being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia is a very special recognition for FBS. Our team always strives to provide professional and high quality services to ensure that our clients receive excellent trading conditions, personalized Customer Service and widest choice of promotions and offers.

Everybody knows that the key to successful trading is choosing the right broker. The dependability of a brokerage company, its reputation, the services offered and its attitude towards customers – these are the main factors a trader needs to consider before investing in Forex. That is why FBS is a trader’s best choice – a large broker that has proved itself as an innovator and leader in the international foreign exchange market.

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

More FBS awards

wbba2012_001.jpg wbba2012_002.jpg wbba2012_003.jpg

Watch the Video here

The Best Forex Broker Asia 2012

Take part in 999 Demo Contest

GarisSinar.gif

Monday, August 6, 2012

Untitled-1.png

Dear traders!

Today the last day until the end of registration.

Take part in "999" contest and you will:

• get priceless Forex trading experience
  • win $555, $333 or $111
  • test your own or someone else’s trading strategy

Contest period is from 8.08.12 to 8.09.12.

Registration is open until 7th of August.

Contest details

Registration

Today this 999 demo contest has just starting. With 2278 participants.

Good Luck all, and get priceless Forex trading experience to win $555, $333 or $111 and you can test your own or someone else’s trading strategy.

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia

GarisSinar.gif

Monday, August 6, 2012 - 11:00

nagrada--686x210_en.png

We are pleased to announce that FBS won the “Best Forex Broker Asia” at the World Finance Foreign Exchange Awards 2012.

Being awarded as the Best Broker in Asia is a very special recognition for FBS. Our team always strives to provide professional and high quality services to ensure that our clients receive excellent trading conditions, personalized Customer Service and widest choice of promotions and offers.

Everybody knows that the key to successful trading is choosing the right broker. The dependability of a brokerage company, its reputation, the services offered and its attitude towards customers – these are the main factors a trader needs to consider before investing in Forex. That is why FBS is a trader’s best choice – a large broker that has proved itself as an innovator and leader in the international foreign exchange market.

Word Finance is a leading financial magazine published twice a month by the company World News Media (London, Great Britain). Among the magazine staff there are award — winning journalists, analysts and experts from all over the world.

More FBS awards

wbba2012_001.jpg wbba2012_002.jpg wbba2012_003.jpg

Watch the Video here

The Best Forex Broker Asia 2012

I am really comfort using FBS as my broker. I am also so proud with this broker, get awarded as the best forex broker asia 2012. B)

August 7-10: economic events

GarisSinar.gif

week_ahead.jpg

Tuesday, August 7

Australia: According to the consensus forecast, the RBA will keep rates unchanged at 3.5% after cutting the borrowing costs in May and June and staying on hold in July. Australian headline inflation was at 1.2% in June, at the lowest annual level in 13 years. The RBA’s preferred measure of inflation, which abstracts from volatile price movements, grew by 2% in June (y/y), which is at the bottom of the Reserve Bank’s inflation target of between 2-3%. Although the RBA has room to cut rates, it seems that the central bank may wait to see how the things elsewhere in the world are going. The nation’s Treasurer Wayne Swan said Australia's “rock solid economic fundamentals” were in stark contrast to conditions in Europe and elsewhere.

Switzerland: The unemployment rate fell from 3.2% in April to 2.9% in May an June. In July the figure is expected to remain unchanged. The SNB’s foreign currency reserves have been rising so far and rose to CHF 364 billion in June – now July data is due for release. Swiss CPI fell by 0.3% in June and analysts expect a sharper decline of 0.5% in July. Deflationary figures indicate a slowdown in economic activity.

Euro area: Italian GDP may have contracted by 0.7% in Q2 (q/q) after declining by 0.8% in the first 3 months of the year. This would be the forth quarterly decline in a row.

Britain: Manufacturing production may have contracted by 3.9% after adding 1.2% in May, surviving the biggest decline since March 2009. Also watch the NIESR GDP estimate which attempts to estimate the quarterly GDP release on a monthly basis. The previous reading was a weak -0.2%. The markets will be hoping for a July reading in positive territory.

US: Another speech of Bernanke. This time the Chairman will dwell on the need of financial education in the wake of the recent financial crisis. The audience will be allowed to ask questions.

Canada: Ivey PMI fell from 60.5 in May to 49.0 in June. An improvement to 51.7 is predicted in July. Building permits, on the contrary, may have dropped by 3.5% in June after rising by 7.4% in the previous month.

Japan: According to the forecasts, Japanese current account increased from 0.28T yen in May to 0.75T in June. Note however, that for 2 last times actual data came far below the predictions.

Wednesday, August 8

Switzerland: SECO consumer climate index, released every 3 months, been moving upwards in the last 3 releases. This time economists are looking forward to another gain in July to -4 points from the previous reading of -8.

Britain: The Bank of England will release Inflation report which may contain clues for the next moves of the central bank. The BoE will likely lower its current growth forecast as there were enough disappointing data since the report was last time released in May. Lower forecasts increase the likelihood of the BoE’s announcing additional asset purchases in September, though the current round of stimulus finishes only in November. The Bank is expected to predict almost zero growth for the economy in 2012, while just 3 months ago it was forecasting growth of around 0.7%.

New Zealand: The nation’s unemployment rate may have declined from 6.7% in Q1 to 6.5% in Q2.

Thursday, August 9

Australia: Australian labor market may have added 10.3K jobs in July after the unexpected contraction of 27K in June, while the unemployment rate may edge up from 5.2% to 5.3%.

China: Analysts predict CPI to continue its declining trend and even hit a 30-month low of below 2%. Low inflation is welcome news to government officials looking to enact additional stimulus measures in the face of slowing growth. The recent PMI figures have pointed to evidence that recent efforts by the Chinese authorities to reinvigorate growth have at least managed to stabilize the economy, though a return to trend growth still seems elusive. Markets expect retail data to show that sales increased by 13.6% y/y in July, down slightly from 13.7% growth in June. Industrial output likely expanded by 9.8%, up from 9.5% in June. Fixed asset investment levels – a key component of China's economic expansion over the past decade – are expected to have edged up to 20.6% growth ytd/y from 20.4% at the end of June.

Japan: The Bank of Japan is expected to keep monetary policy steady but may escalate its warnings over slowing global demand and renewed gains in yen, signaling its readiness to ease again if the economy’s recovery comes under threat. Deflation remains one of the main concerns of Japanese monetary authorities and there’s scope for future stimulus.

US: American trade deficit probably shrank in June as cheaper oil reduced the import bill and slower global growth led to reduced demand for American-made goods. According to the consensus forecast, the gap probably narrowed to $47.5 billion, the 4-month minimum, from $48.7 billion in May. Weekly jobless benefit claims are expected to edge up to 371K from 365K in the previous week.

Friday, August 10

Australia: The RBA releases its quarterly monetary policy statement. In the February the central bank reduced near-term forecasts for both economic growth and inflation. Then in May the RBA not only reduced near-term economic growth forecasts but also reduced the forecasts at the bottom of its indicative range for growth through to the end of 2013. At the same time, the RBA trimmed inflation forecasts to the end of 2012. This time, the RBA may lift the near-term economic growth estimate but it is likely to retain the medium-term view that economic growth will be around “normal” levels of 3.0-3.25%. Little change is expected in the inflation forecasts with the Reserve Bank projecting that inflation will hold in the 2.0-3.0% target band. In short, the Reserve Bank will leave the door open to further rate cuts over 2012.

China: Trade surplus may have expanded from $31.7B in June to $35.1B in July.

Britain: PPI Input index has been well below the zero line since April. However, the markets are forecasting a much stronger July reading, with an estimate of a 1.3% gain.

Canada: According to the economists, the number of employed people rose by 10.2K in July, while the unemployment rate rose last month to 7.3% from 7.2% in June.

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Recent market news from FBS

nagrada--686x210_en.png

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia!!!

image23.png

More FBS awards

[video=vimeo;42771153]

image24.png

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

FBS Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

I always participate for 999 demo contest but never won the prize, but I try again with this round, because there are better advantages by participate on this contest. We get the best place for learn and developing our sense to predict the market movement

With more experience in trade,

we will get better in trading,

you will get the best impact to your real account,

good luck for you, Nullahfx.

★★★ Update 999 Demo Contest ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

Account#306251

Position: 1st

Balance: 53460.26 USD

Account#300251

Position: 2nd

Balance: 52776.06 USD

Account#300246

Position: 3rd

Balance: 51984.67 USD

2012-08-11_232949.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish all the traders good luck and will carefully follow the contest process.

Contest period: 07.08.12 - 07.09.12

Contest details

Contestants’ ranking

nagrada--686x210_en.png

★★★ Update 999 Demo Contest ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

999.jpg

Account#306251

Position: 1st

Balance: 53460.26 USD

Account#300251

Position: 2nd

Balance: 52776.06 USD

Account#300246

Position: 3rd

Balance: 51984.67 USD

2012-08-11_232949.jpg

We are expecting a dynamic and exciting competition with a lot of surprises ahead.

We wish all the traders good luck and will carefully follow the contest process.

Contest period: 07.08.12 - 07.09.12

Contest details

Contestants’ ranking

nagrada--686x210_en.png

Ukraine was dominate top ten position in the first week,

the first position balances was very big,

how he can increase his balance so high just in one week ?

FBS - Best Forex Broker Asia!!!

image23.png

More FBS awards

image24.png

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

FBS Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

FBS get more awards because of their perform, really great to know that I have choose the right broker.

how he can increase his balance so high just in one week ?[/center]

Do you think that in this period the balance of the first position will break the record again, sist ?

FBS demo contest always full with surprise, hopefully I get better this time.

how he can increase his balance so high just in one week ?[/center]

I think it's will be more hard to be the winner for this period, the contestant more than 2 thousand, we have to beat them if we want to get the prize.