Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

"Add FBS as Friend": winner of this week.

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear traders!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 1:100.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Shorena Gulashvili.

Kind regards,

FBS

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

woah,,,, miss FBS win this contest again,,, so awesome.. ^^

congratulation for Shorena Gulashvili,, really nice job...

let's do the best to become a great trader with FBS like Mrs. Shorena Gulashvili... keep spirit !!

"Add FBS as Friend": winner of this week.

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear traders!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 1:100.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Shorena Gulashvili.

Kind regards,

FBS

fbsmono.png

congratulation for the winner... you are really great Miss Shorena ^^ hopefully I can win this contest like you

Predict NFP

nfp.jpg

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 02.12.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=591&uid=137183862987521

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 02.12.11.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

fbsaward0.jpg fbsaward1.jpg fbsaward2.jpg

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Predict NFP

nfp.jpg

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 02.12.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook....137183862987521

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/a...onomic_calendar

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 02.12.11.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

Good luck!

yeah,,, wow, here's the moments that I always looked forward to. I hope I get a T-shirt from FBS, I would look very impressive to wear it.... hahaha .. ^^

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and add FBS as friend !!!

6345f18a18ae0f888de72608a246ea4c.png

Facebook

The most large-scale social network Facebook lets you meet activity of the FBS . Communicate, take part in our contests, share your experience with traders from all over the world and have fun.

65718456596fc920189870e983e6f391.png

Twitter

Be hip to the latest news from FBS on-line. Microblogging service Twitter gives you an opportunity not to miss all the innovations from FBS . Follow FBS in Twitter and you will be always the first to know everything.

• We do appreciate all our clients
  • It is important for us to know all the feedbacks, because we always listen to your advices and recommendations.
  • We want the work with us to bring you maximal satisfaction. That is why we do our best to know your better.
  • We strive to let you know more about our work and give you the possibility to address us in a friendly way. We are always there for you.
  • We will be happy to communicate with you in official pages of FBS in social networks, receive your feedbacks and commentaries in blogs.
  • We offer you to add FBS as Friend in Facebook, follow us in Twitter and participate in our special contests:

Add FBS as Friend

fbsmono.png

Pound Strengthens As Stocks Recover On China RRR Cut

U.K.'s sterling edged higher against its major rivals in early deals on Wednesday as European equities snapped back on a surprise Chinese action to cut its reserve requirement ratio by 50 basis points.

China's central bank decided to reduce the reserve requirement ratio for banks to ease domestic liquidity conditions. The People's Bank of China cut the required reserve ratio by 50 basis points to 21 percent, effective December 5. This is the first reduction since December 2008.

The U.K. FTSE 100 index advanced 1 percent, Germany's DAX rose 1.02 percent and France's CAC-40 index advanced to 0.88 percent around 7:00 am ET.

European stocks were trading in negative territory at the beginning of the session as Standard & Poor's cut credit ratings of 15 big banking companies, mostly in Europe and the United States as part of a sweeping overhaul of its ratings criteria.

Eurozone finance ministers on Tuesday agreed to leverage the capacity of the European Financial Stability Facility, or EFSF, by introducing sovereign bond partial risk participation and a Co-Investment approach so that the new instruments available to the bailout fund can be used efficiently.

In economic news, Confidence among British consumers increased slightly in November, but the ongoing turmoil in Europe and concerns of the UK economy sliding into recession are likely to weigh on consumer morale in the coming months, the latest survey results from research firm GfK NOP showed today.

The headline consumer confidence index rose to -31 from October's -32, which was the weakest reading since February 2009. Economists expected a decline to -33.

UK's sterling advanced to a 5-day high of 1.4414 against the Swiss franc around 6:45 am ET Wednesday. The pound-franc pair is presently trading below 1.44 with 1.4460 seen as the next likely resistance level.

A key indicator of the health of Switzerland's economy dropped more-than-expected in November, suggesting that growth is further losing momentum, a survey by the KOF Swiss Economic Institute showed today.

The KOF Economic Barometer fell to a new low of 0.35 from October's 0.75, which was revised from 0.80. Economists had forecast the index to decline to 0.65.

The pound jumped to 0.8526 against the euro around 6:45 am ET, its highest level since November 18. On the upside, the pound may find target around the 0.8520 level in the near-term. The pair is presently trading at 0.8535.

Eurozone inflation remained at the highest level since October 2008, flash estimates from Eurostat showed today. Inflation was 3 percent in November, unchanged from October. The figure has been staying above the central bank target of 'below, but close to 2 percent' since December 2010.

At the same time, the euro area jobless rate rose to 10.3 percent in October from 10.2 percent in September, Eurostat reported today. The number of unemployed increased by 126,000 from the prior month to 16.294 million in October.

Extending its 4-day winning streak, the pound touched above 122.0 against the yen around 6:40 am ET and this set the highest level for the pair since November 16. The next barrier for the GBP/JPY pair could be at its 20-day SMA of 122.30. The pair is presently trading at 121.71.

The biggest risk to Japan's recovery in the long run is future developments associated with the sovereign debt problem in Europe and their effects on the global financial markets, Bank of Japan Deputy Governor Kiyohiko Nishimura said today.

"Needless to say, the risk factor that should cause most concern is future developments in the sovereign debt problem in Europe and their effects on global financial markets and the global economy," the policymaker said in a speech at a meeting with business leaders in Kyoto.

At the same time, industrial production in Japan climbed a seasonally adjusted 2.4 percent on month in October, well above forecasts for an increase of 1.1 percent following the 3.3 percent contraction in September. On an annual basis, output collected 0.4 percent - also topping forecasts for a decline of 1.0 percent after shedding 3.3 percent in the previous month.

The pound also reached as high as 1.5641 against the US dollar before erasing some gains around 6:40 am ET. The cable is presently worth 1.56 with 1.5540 seen as the next likely support level and 1.5650 seen as the probable resistance.

Traders are now likely to focus in the North American session, in which the US ADP employment for November, non-farm productivity and unit labor costs for the third quarter, Chicago PMI for November and pending home sales for October are slated for release.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and add FBS as friend !!!

6345f18a18ae0f888de72608a246ea4c.png

Facebook

The most large-scale social network Facebook lets you meet activity of the FBS . Communicate, take part in our contests, share your experience with traders from all over the world and have fun.

65718456596fc920189870e983e6f391.png

Twitter

Be hip to the latest news from FBS on-line. Microblogging service Twitter gives you an opportunity not to miss all the innovations from FBS . Follow FBS in Twitter and you will be always the first to know everything.

• We do appreciate all our clients
  • It is important for us to know all the feedbacks, because we always listen to your advices and recommendations.
  • We want the work with us to bring you maximal satisfaction. That is why we do our best to know your better.
  • We strive to let you know more about our work and give you the possibility to address us in a friendly way. We are always there for you.
  • We will be happy to communicate with you in official pages of FBS in social networks, receive your feedbacks and commentaries in blogs.
  • We offer you to add FBS as Friend in Facebook, follow us in Twitter and participate in our special contests:

Add FBS as Friend

fbsmono.png

Make us know you, love you.. and I will follow you wherever you go, my FBS!

100000th anniversary account is now opened!!!

301885Lt3cSdrrnewone.png

Dear friends!

FBS is growing rapidly and becomes more popular among Forex traders. Now more than 100000 of trading accounts are opened in FBS!

We are happy to announce that in November the anniversary accounts were opened:

The owner of 99999th lucky account is Nurul Asyikin, a trader from Malaysia.

The owner of 100000th lucky account is Aryadi, a trader from Indonesia.

Both get 500 USD to their accounts for trading. We are sure that such a lucky start of their trading with FBS will bring the best results.

We met our happy traders in FBS representative offices and ask them to share their impressions and Forex experience with us.

The owner of 99999th lucky account is a trader from Malaysia.

Nurul Asyikin

Q:How long have you been trading in the Forex market? What enticed you to start trading?

A:Well, I’ve been trading for about half a year. My friend has been trading Forex for 2-3 years, his trading is very profitable. I decided to know more about it and try.

Q:What is so attractive about Forex market?

A:Forex market is very attractive because of the possibility to get some extra money and extensive experience.

Q:How did you get to know about FBS?

A:When I collected information about Forex I also used forums to know more about Forex trading, strategies, secrets. Somewhere I found a thread about FBS, there was lots of useful information for me. After studying its trading conditions I understood that I had found a perfect broker for me.

Q:Please share your Forex trading experience with our customers.

A:After several attempts of manual trading I decided to automate my trading to spend less time in front of my computer, because I prefer short-term intraday trading. That is why now I use Expert Advisor that meets all my demands.

Q:What kind of trader are you?

A:I am a woman-trader (laughing). Actually, I think that a woman may be better in trading than a man. She needs just to control her emotions.

Q:In your opinion, what qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A:First of all you should study Forex, all the theory. After that you need practice. And certainly, I can do nothing without luck.

The owner of 100000th lucky account is a trader from Indonesia.

Aryadi

Q:How long have you been trading in the Forex market? What enticed you to start trading?

A:I’ve been trading in Forex since 2009. I heard about exchange market long time ago, but I got to know about capacity to trade Forex via Internet by chance. I came across one broker advertising offering something.

A:If I didn’t answer “Money”, I would be a liar.

A:I’ve heard a lot about this broker, some of my friends have already had trading accounts in FBS and they are very satisfied. My old broker disappointed me with constant re-quotes and delays with withdrawals, so I followed my friends’ advice and finally I am a part of FBS. With such a lucky account number I have no doubts in my success.

A:My trading strategy is based on predicting of trends with the help of graphical analysis. It enables me to earn lots of pips per one order. As a rule I don’t trade when there is lack of trends.

A:I am very patient and disciplined trader. I always think before I act.

Q:In your opinion, what qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A:I think a trader to be successful should be stick to one’s strategy, plan. Don’t come under sudden determination influence. Listen to nobody! Make a decision based on your own experience.

fbs-2.gif

FBS cordially congratulates the two happy traders and wishes them Finance, Freedom and Success!

Who will become the next happy owner of the lucky account?

fbsmono.png

301885Lt3cSdrrnewone.png

Dear friends!

FBS is growing rapidly and becomes more popular among Forex traders. Now more than 100000 of trading accounts are opened in FBS!

Both get 500 USD to their accounts for trading. We are sure that such a lucky start of their trading with FBS will bring the best results.

We met our happy traders in FBS representative offices and ask them to share their impressions and Forex experience with us.

Nurul Asyikin

A:Well, I’ve been trading for about half a year. My friend has been trading Forex for 2-3 years, his trading is very profitable. I decided to know more about it and try.

A:Forex market is very attractive because of the possibility to get some extra money and extensive experience.

A:When I collected information about Forex I also used forums to know more about Forex trading, strategies, secrets. Somewhere I found a thread about FBS, there was lots of useful information for me. After studying its trading conditions I understood that I had found a perfect broker for me.

A:After several attempts of manual trading I decided to automate my trading to spend less time in front of my computer, because I prefer short-term intraday trading. That is why now I use Expert Advisor that meets all my demands.

A:I am a woman-trader (laughing). Actually, I think that a woman may be better in trading than a man. She needs just to control her emotions.

A:First of all you should study Forex, all the theory. After that you need practice. And certainly, I can do nothing without luck.

Aryadi

A:I’ve been trading in Forex since 2009. I heard about exchange market long time ago, but I got to know about capacity to trade Forex via Internet by chance. I came across one broker advertising offering something.

A:I’ve heard a lot about this broker, some of my friends have already had trading accounts in FBS and they are very satisfied. My old broker disappointed me with constant re-quotes and delays with withdrawals, so I followed my friends’ advice and finally I am a part of FBS. With such a lucky account number I have no doubts in my success.

A:My trading strategy is based on predicting of trends with the help of graphical analysis. It enables me to earn lots of pips per one order. As a rule I don’t trade when there is lack of trends.

A:I think a trader to be successful should be stick to one’s strategy, plan. Don’t come under sudden determination influence. Listen to nobody! Make a decision based on your own experience.

fbs-2.gif

FBS cordially congratulates the two happy traders and wishes them Finance, Freedom and Success!

fbsmono.png

congratulation for the winner,,, you two are very lucky my friends ^^ FBS really awesome for gives the traders many prizes... thanks FBS

301885Lt3cSdrrnewone.png

Dear friends!

Nurul Asyikin

Aryadi

fbs-2.gif

fbsmono.png

FBS so amazing,, best broker ever.. there's so many trader join with FBS.

and congratulation for Nurul Asyikin and Aryadi,, you luck.. ^^

Predict NFP and win the prize

01 Dec 2011, 18:53

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for June.

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 2nd of December in our Facebook official group page http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=591&uid=137183862987521

“Predict NFP” contest details: http://www.fbs.com/contest/nfp

Predict NFP and win the prize!!!

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

fbs.gif

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 2nd of December in our Facebook official group page http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=591&uid=137183862987521

fbsmono.png

Dear traders!

fbs.gif

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 2nd of December in our Facebook official group page http://www.facebook....137183862987521

fbsmono.png

I was very nervous waiting for the result, would Indonesian traders who win the T-shirt again? I hope yes and he's me,,, hahaha,,,

be a great trader with FBS, best broker ever.. ^^

FBS so amazing,, best broker ever.. there's so many trader join with FBS.

and congratulation for Nurul Asyikin and Aryadi,, you luck.. ^^[/center]

right, it's very great to know that FBS is more known as a best mini broker... ^^ with the prove that FBS has now over 100000 traders..

Dear traders!

fbs.gif

You may post your guess till 8.30 GMT on the 2nd of December in our Facebook official group page http://www.facebook....137183862987521

fbsmono.png

hurry up to post your answer.. It's really cool if we can get the T-Shirt ^^

Australian Dollar Edges Up Against Majors

After moving broadly sideways in the Asian session, the Australian dollar resumed uptrend against most of its major rivals ahead of the European session on Friday.

The aussie is presently quoted at 79.70 against the yen and 1.0250 against the US dollar, up from previous lows of 79.42 and 1.0210, respectively.

Against the euro, the Australian dollar inched higher to 1.3152 around 2:50 am ET from a session's low of 1.3195 hit around 2:00 am ET. The euro-aussie pair is presently trading at 1.3162.

“Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest (November 2011) result

Result Actual for Non-Farm Employment Change are 120K

The winner of the contest that post the right number is : Ryan

ryan.jpg

Congratulations!

"Predict NFP”: contest results!!!

“Predict NFP”: contest results

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator is 120K.

gloriousp.pngfbstshirtnew.gif

Ryan Fx guessed correctly. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner.

Kind regards,

FBS

fbsmono.png

ryan.jpg

Congratulations!

Huft.. my guess is not yet goin closer to the fact..

Congratulation to Ryan!

<p>

Hello yogesh, thank you for your question. Ofcourse you need verification documents to get 5$ bonus as per company rules. FBS is bound to follow the procedure by domestic and international laws and regulations.

If you have any further question feel free to post here. Thanks

fbsmono.png

You said FBS is bound to follow domestic and international law, that is good. By domestic do you mean by the law of our country (India in my case), and are you accredited by any government organisation in India. Keeping it simple do you have liability in India, have a office. If yes it would give me confidence that my documents are going to right person/company.

ryan.jpg

Congratulations!

Wow ! Congratulation Mr. Ryan.

You win this contest and get the best T-Shirt from FBS.

ryan.jpg

Congratulations!

congratulation for the winner, Mr. Ryan Fx who get FBS T-shirt... Indonesia win again... great... !!!

<p>

You said FBS is bound to follow domestic and international law, that is good. By domestic do you mean by the law of our country (India in my case), and are you accredited by any government organisation in India. Keeping it simple do you have liability in India, have a office. If yes it would give me confidence that my documents are going to right person/company.[/center]
</p>

Hello yogesh, thank you for your question. FBS is authorized by the Ministry of Industry and Commerce of Panama to conduct activities of currency exchange merchant and brokerage, asset management, financial advisory and other associated activities.

Please see the Client Agreement for further details: http://www.fbs.com/upload/file/agree...reement_en.pdf

This information may also be of interest to you: 2010 we got the ShowFx World Award as the Best Mini Broker. This year (2011) we have also got World Finance as the Best Mini Forex Broker.

Regarding question about office at your destination, We plan it in the long run.

We have recently opened offices in China and Indonesia. FBS rapidly growing around the world, thank you for taking interest towards FBS we wish you happy successful trading with us.

If you have any further question feel free to post here. Thanks