Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitsmania - profitsmania.com

kivanger

I Am NOt Admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

profitsmania.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

VIP Plan 1 - 700% after 7 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5,000 - $100,000 700.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% after 1 day

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 102.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $20,000 110.00

Plan 3 $20,001 - $100,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

245% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 110.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $20,000 170.00

Plan 3 $20,001 - $100,000 245.00

Calculate your profit >>

625% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 135.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $20,000 365.00

Plan 3 $20,001 - $100,000 625.00

Calculate your profit >>

2990% after 30 days

Plan 1 $5,000 - $100,000 2990.00

Calculate your profit >>

8200% after 60 days

Plan 1 $1,000 - $100,000 8200.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

Investment plan for bigger amounts are just nonsense.The site offers 700% after 7 days which really makes me laugh, no admin can pay 7 times of our principal in just 7 days and anyway, the site looks total scam to me because there is no rating page added in the script and it is not getting monitored by many monitors.

Big big junk site. I would like to request the authority to move it into scam section. They have simple classic template and open source interface. All plans are foolish like 700% after 7 days, as well as their 60 days plan is simple horrible (8200%). No one can trust their site and I'm sure about that the site will close soon by complain by all. They have fake proof of some monitors.

well, the plan, VIP has seven days term, even there is daily plan as well, offered in this program, but I wonder why the status is still waiting for this program on several big monitors like GoldPoll etc, though it's four days old now, and we can have status updated to paying on few other monitors with last payment released on 6th March.

I think they are paying now because all monitors have given paying stamp with proper notification. I think their daily short term plan can be takeable because we can get expectable 2% daily profit - so we can able to get better gain from this plans. But need to remember that never try to stay here over 7 days. So just take this opportunity and jump into this service.

• 2 weeks later...

Life time of this program is twenty days exactly and this one has well managed to stay active this longer, it looks very simple with cheap kind of script but still the plans have reasonable ROI starting from 2% daily and it's paying longer than other short term programs with professional look.

actually i think the domain is good but when i visit the site, i am very dissapointed, first from the cheap script they have, all i can say that is too cheap only little modification in their template, and the second also the last, this site have bad rate for their investment, it is totally unresonable and unstable, i will skip this site.

Them starting off with promoting the 700% $5,000 plan is not very good idea, since such is very unrealistic. Not that their short term plans would be much more stable, but such rates have been pulled off every now and then. But this very cheap, unprofessional and very unrealistic program just won't give anything to assure investors that they'd be anything else than scam, so I reckon that there's no need to think about this one anymore.

This short term program which has been paying high ROI must be popular one by now, but the monitors listing this one for now are not offering any RCB, in that case, investors will give it a skip to find other offers where RCB can give additional benefits, whereas here only profit from the plan can be earned.

As we knew that their short term plan can be possible because of their 2% daily RoI. So we can see some monitors at rating page where all of them just telling us that this site is paying now. Bad news is low numbers of vote have been added yet. According to hyip.com their last payout was on 28th of March mean they just keep regular payment. You can get huge RCB from monitors if you are newcomer.

Good news has came that this site has completed a successful month and they are growing and growing. I wish that admin should needs to change their template for make us impressive. As well as they also need to update their server with daily payment report. Though many monitors have given paid stamp bu we can see any single vote from any member. So this site may treat as suspect.

That's really a great news that this program has been paying for more than one month now, I think the hyip industry now require these kind of stable hyips so that investors will start to trust the programs once again and make it a lively field, 2% daily is a possible ROI to sustain this longer.

@archu7, I completely agreed with you that we need some stable site because we want monthly basis profit where their 2% profit is best for any. But if they want to make an elite some for long term business then they need to add some special security system like additional Ddos protection, dedicates ip with positive ssl and finally a green zone site lock for secure their location address.

it seems this program now reach their 35 days until now and the status of this program also still paying and i see they monitored by more than 10 hyip monitors at the moment, with the paying status, well today i see there are some payment proof shared by investors i hope this site could keep their performance

Yes after all speculation that this hyip would turn to scam some even say its a scam,but yet the program is still paying so I will strongly commence the admin for their hardwork and hope that this program continue to pay its members because there is a payment proof for this program today,this is a sign for them to stay long online.

wow! well i guess i can olny advice a hit and run strategy here so as not get cut up on the program when they wanna stop paying investor.am not a fan or program that offer roi that between hgh and low,i guess it just a way to decive investors on the program.

This site looks so tacky, The script looks so cheap and bad haha. I am surprised it has lasted for 40 days, although I do not know whether it is paying. If it is then it is surprising because of the short term programs. The 1 day plan is pretty reasonable with the 125% return. I reckon hit n run would still be ok here.

This site looks so tacky, The script looks so cheap and bad haha. I am surprised it has lasted for 40 days, although I do not know whether it is paying. If it is then it is surprising because of the short term programs. The 1 day plan is pretty reasonable with the 125% return. I reckon hit n run would still be ok here.

so do i, even they have bad script but in fact now this program still paying the members also i find some payment proof of this site in MMG, http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Profitsmania-Profitsman-t401157.html&st=45 , that is the latest proof that i get and sooner we will get more, from what i see many investors already reach their profit from this program while some just invested here, but overall this site is doing great :D

@Trickster good to know that they are paying. But the funny thing is I don't get why someone would risk their money investing here when there are so many other optoins which are better. Im not saying this one is bad, its just not very attractive and ppl like us would just definitely not think about investing here. I reckon it is mostly monitor sites that invest here just to test if it is paying or not say they can list it on their site.

@Trickster good to know that they are paying. But the funny thing is I don't get why someone would risk their money investing here when there are so many other optoins which are better. Im not saying this one is bad, its just not very attractive and ppl like us would just definitely not think about investing here. I reckon it is mostly monitor sites that invest here just to test if it is paying or not say they can list it on their site.

i don't know too but in fact some of that hyip monitors and some investors who invest here as early members already reach more than 100% of what they invest here, so i assume that they already reach profit from this site, even the script is bad for now but it is not all of the thing we need to see if the HYIP site is paying or not