Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

macrobanker - macrobanker.com

I Am Not Admin

Macro Banker is an independently owned and operated company consisting of nothing but experienced, highly-trained financial professionals. We help to build partnerships and achieve goals by finding unique investment options.

The primary mission of our Company is to create economic value for its clients and investor-co-partners through the identification and acquisition of trading assets that provide above-average returns to investors and display significant upside potential.

Our main focus is on various foreign exchange and currency related investment opportunities. Primarily, we focus on day trading and related traditional investment options.

Min/Max: $10/$50000

Plans: 2% daily for 7 days,

2.6% daily for 15 days,

3% daily for 30 days (Principal Returned)

TO LINK: https://macrobanker.com/

well, this is a new short term program luanched today and having waiting status on monitors, for now, but currently, I am not ablke to access this site, hopefully, it won't be any DDOS attack, or might be server issue, let's hope the admin will have this issue fixed and the site gets back to normal soon.

looks good with Instanly payment. with unique design hope this one can survive for long time.

I join here.

Make deposit here:

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 3/5/2012 1:05 PM

Batch: 87260858

Sent To: U9463045 (MacroBanker)

Amount: $30.00

Memo: Deposit To Standard plans by umeghayu

Thank you.

one of the good HYIP nowadays, i see they have many good things, first they have SSL encryption and second, they have DDOS protection with then unique script also they have reasonable rate which for me is sustainable i am sure later this program will be one of the hottest list in many monitors and become a good site in many investors list

Good to see this program has been listed on more than twenty five monitors, and thus it is very popular now, at the stage of three days old now, even the program has powerful script and professional look, the plans have comfortable features like term that doesn't exceed a month, with reasonable ROI.

This is a very sad news that @umeghayu, might lost $30 of investments. Because this site is down for me now. Probably they might changed their hosting or migrating their script. I can't understand that why did admin closed their business - because 2% daily return was not too high for any genuine hyip owner, if their mentality were cheat minded. So we expect that admin should come in public again and clear everyone's payout requests.

Plans: 2% daily for 7 days,

Same time its good if we will going to do hit and run in here. 7 days 2% daily that's alreayd 14% interest. If we pay lets say 2% interest to LR fees we still get 12% interest. I think that's already a good earning for a hit and run. I really don't mind earning few interest as long I can withdraw my principal right away.

well, I am not able to access this site too, there is 403 Forbidden error on trying to access this site, looks like this program turned to scam and closed as well, that is quite fast to scam in just five days, the last they paid was on 7th March, it's common with short term programs like this, time to move on.