Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

america-trade - america-trade.com

I Am Not Admin

Introduction

America-Trade is a high yield investment company managed by experienced investment traders specialized in forex markets. We offers you a unique view of earnings in the Internet. You will get income when not even going to be in the network. A few days later you feel as strongly increased your profit. All you need is to invest in our company and just watch the growth of income. Every day, your money will grow at a good speed. Increase will depend on the amount in your deposit account and the percentage that you choose. As such, we have come out with six different investment plans for our existing and prospective clients. The plans we have to offer are guaranteed to return you the promised profit at the end of the respective plan terms. Investing money today, you will receive many benefits. Join our company and start earning today!

Make a Deposit:

Select a plan:

Profit after 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan A $20 - $100 115.00

Plan B $101 - $1,000 120.00

Plan C $1,001 - $2,000 125.00

Plan VIP $2,001 - $10,000 130.00

Profit after 3 Days

Plan A $20 - $100 185.00

Plan B $101 - $1,000 205.00

Plan C $1,001 - $2,000 225.00

Plan VIP $2,001 - $10,000 245.00

Profit after 7 Days

Plan A $20 - $100 535.00

Plan B $101 - $1,000 585.00

Plan C $1,001 - $2,000 635.00

Plan VIP $2,001 - $10,000 685.00

Profit after 15 Days

Plan A $20 - $100 880.00

Plan B $101 - $1,000 980.00

Plan C $1,001 - $2,000 1080.00

Plan VIP $2,001 - $10,000 1180.00

Profit after 45 Days

VIP-investing $50 - $30,000 8945.00

JOIN NOW

This program has been running for one day now but yet not a single monitor has been added on their site to reveal its up to date status, having no separate ratings page for this short term program, makes us suspect its status, even the minimum is set at quite high, $20 and 15% in one day is highly unsustainable.

They have made such useful name like American trade. We need to spend over $20 to get start with them. I think this value of investment should better for anybody as we can get higher profit but it's not too good for any junior investor who wants to make faster profit for any site. Though their design quality is good but they need to install some security certificate.

red script and good design , but the site has short term plans with high ROI and the site has more than 10 days online now , so the risk will be very high . I am searched for the monitors here but found nothing , it is not good for a hyip site to hide its monitors . what is the reason ?

Also the minimum amount to invest is such high which is 20 dollars. Well, it's just running for a days so we can't say that they do HIDE it! But we can expect in the following days to see some HYIP Monitors. Not many investor can afford to invest in here, it's very risky to invest such amount.

Quite high initial investment deposit (when compared to the "standard" $10) compared with the fact that they're missing SSL is a bit unsettling.

Very high ROI on their plans means very high risk, but it seems that they've returned over $20k to members already. Yet, no monitors has taken this one up yet.

This program is now 11 days old but i can't find any payment proof anywhere a round to show if this program is real or not, in my view its best to stay a way from this one because the interest rate is way over board to pay and the minimum is quite too high for a short term program, anyways am not going to wast my time here.

Even I think the statistics of this program is a fake one, though the program has been running for around, two weeks, it can't be possible to attract such higher amounts of deposits over $25 K without getting advertised on monitors, having no monitor added on site or no ratings page definitely shows the admin's intention to have the program status hidden.

Almost two weeks spent that the site is running successfully, as are nor in day 15. We can follow their server status and follow that they have over $25K of fund where their total paid amount is over $20K. Mean they just given most of fund after just kept some little profit. Though their total quality is expectable but yet not seen any good monitor, by we can judge their standard with more effectively. Expect some monitor will be added very soon.

Having no monitor added to the program or no ratings page in here is a clear indication of this program's current status, it's just online for a long time now, that is for seventeen days now, even there is no paid out page that generally we find in short term programs to have the information of latest transactions done by the program.