Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

SilverTraders - silvertraders.org

I am not the admin of this site.

SilverTraders.org is a private investment company. We have been in business since 2006 and have been delivering our services online through SilverTraders Co., Inc. Our team consists of experienced investment advisors, skilled market analysts, professional traders and legal experts. Each member of our team is a professional who possesses not only excellent formal education, but also extensive experience in the investment and trading industry. We have always emphasized our unity as one of the key elements of our successful investment performance.

Here are their investment plans. O have copied the image from the site for better viewing purposes. :)

plans.jpg

WHY SILVER TRADERS

Interest rates up to 110% a day.

Interest is paid every day, 365 days a year.

Minimum deposit is $1. Multiple spends are allowed.

Safe and convenient investment interface.

5% Referral commission from every deposit made by the members you have referred to us.

Friendly Customer Support, Quick response.

Offshore Company, offering investment opportunities since 2006.

*Accepts LR and PM only

https://silvertraders.org/?ref=valexer

Interest rates up to 110% a day.
Interest is paid every day, 365 days a year.

This two plan are miles away and its seems not belong to one hyip site but it does belong to one hyip site. Now my big question is this. what is good investing in second plan? the 365 days? if theirs a plan that you can ean 10% in just one day? I really don't understand the logic behind this.

This two plan are miles away and its seems not belong to one hyip site but it does belong to one hyip site. Now my big question is this. what is good investing in second plan? the 365 days? if theirs a plan that you can ean 10% in just one day? I really don't understand the logic behind this.

Actually you are doing misunderstanding here, Admin has stated that Interest is paid everyday,365 days a year means he wants to let us know that there we get paid on calender days and not business.In fact there is no investment plan out here which lasts 365 days.This is basically a short term hyip.

As they have very low and minimum deposit amount of $1 - so I think we can get start with $1 of LR. If our luck will support then we can increase with more ten cents ($0.10) after 24 hrs. I told you to invest because we can spend $1 easily and take it as a simple expense. Hopefully everyone should get back their deposit amount and get better profit before turn into scam. Expect some monitors and forum for get regular update.

I like this program and the Roi is really sustainable for me and the script of the program is also god looking i like that . the program is online since 5 days and paying and lets see how it will be going to pay further i feel there is not much risk in this program because the minimum deposit is only $1 , so we can try with less deposit here .

another hyip site has a short term plan , the admin decided to make the minimum deposit only 1 dollar in order to get more investors , and I think this step is very smart , because the site already have alot of investors whom likes to invest in 110% after 1 day plan .

As per the current statistics of the program, it is five days old, monitors listing this program have given paying status until now for this program, with the last paid date as 6th March which is good to know, minimum set in the first two plans at $1 or $5 is affordable that can get lot of small investoirs in here.

As per the current statistics of the program, it is five days old, monitors listing this program have given paying status until now for this program, with the last paid date as 6th March which is good to know, minimum set in the first two plans at $1 or $5 is affordable that can get lot of small investoirs in here.

I dont think investing in small amounts here will really give you profit. It will only give you cents. So I guess since the site is currently paying, I think $10 is worth the risk here. You only have to wait one day so i guess it will really not be that dangerous at all.

I dont think investing in small amounts here will really give you profit. It will only give you cents. So I guess since the site is currently paying, I think $10 is worth the risk here. You only have to wait one day so i guess it will really not be that dangerous at all.

This program is alraedy five days old and short term programs can be risky from the stage they become two to three days old, these days they are turning to scam quickly too, of course Silvertraders has a good script and we can expect this oen to pay for another two days or more.

@archu7, I do not believe that they became scam - because we can find their payout ratio from some monitors. As too many monitors are there at rating section and most of them gave them paying stamp. Hope that admin should attach some community like Facebook of hyip proof forums. Probably we may take their basic trial plan.

hwow! i dont think this program will have any problem lasting long,though investor might be vary of the program' at first because of the duration on the program,' the roi offered is very sustainable able but the big question inhere is will this program be around that long to last 150 days.

Though some monitors in the site shows waiting status, still majority of the monitors shows paying status so I guess it is still safe to invest here for now. I think those who have invested here the first day has a good chance of getting their profit. The late investors in here are now in doubt but I guess you just have to trust the admin of this site.

This program has been living for more than two weeks and has been active for sixteen days now to be exact, and still continues to pay, the current status of this program is paying everywhere, with last payment of 18th March, nice to know this program has been doing well this longer.

As we know that this program is little bit old so we can take their service for some days. I hope that this site should help us in upcoming days. Many monitors are there and all of them just show that they are legit and we can follow from their location that the last payment of the site was on 18th of March mean today. Many monitors have offered 1000% rcb, so they just a future elite.

This program has been paying for more than two weeks, I think so because I have found latest proofs of 19th March on monitors and there is paying status given for this program so far on all monitors that listing this program, including reliable monitors like GoldPoll etc.

@archu: not only at 19th march but today i see the payment is done by some monitors and investors, all of them shared their payment proof in MMG, and i doubt if this program will lose some trust from investors in some days, and for the early bird members here i think can reach until 2 rounds :D

• 3 weeks later...

110% after 1 day is good and profitable plan , although the risk here is high , but the plans are very profitable , the site is using good and I like this minimum deposit which is $1 only , I think it will be very helpful to the small investors . they can invest without worries now .

Risky and probably has gone scam? I can't access the site now. It just says webpage unavailable. Usually when it turns scam, the site doesn't disappear althogether right? They continue to run and scam ppl. So maybe it is under maintenance at the moment?