Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Compound Express - compoundexpress.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Compound Express

468x60.gif

Welcome to the new era of investment management. The knowledge of our dealers for the market they trade in, is our strength and confidence that we will always make you money. Our Investment plans are structured so that everyone can enjoy the full benefits from the Forex and Gold trading markets. It is with great confidance that we say, rest assured, our dealers know what they doing and they have been doing it successfully for the past 3 and half years when the world was going through financial difficulties. So we say: we will always make you MONEY

Started Feb 29, 2012

Investments Plans

Pro Invest - 2% daily for 120 days

Deposit Range: $10 - $1,000

Compounding Available

Diamond Club - 2.3% daily for 120 days

Deposit Range: $1,001 - $3,000

Compounding Available

Platinum Fund - 2.6% daily for 120 days

Deposit Range: $3,001 - $5,000

Compounding Available

RoyalClub Fund - 3% daily for 120 days

Deposit Range: $5,001 - N/A

Compounding Available

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KODDOS

-Referral commission: 5%

Click here to JOIN==>>>

I've got a problem with this site. The site just takes too long to load. I am sure that it is not because that my internet is slow because other sites load very fast. Their plans are very sustainable but i think it is too long. 120 days is too long to wait and see your profits. I wonder how many days you will reach BEP here. Can someone do the math? I am not good at it. :D

It's loading finefor me from here and I have noticed some interesting announcement in their news section for first 200 investors !

2012-02-29

Get Free 50 Referrals without recruiting Introducing Compound Express. For the Month of March 2012, we are running the following promotion: The first 200 members to make a deposit to the Diamond Club FUND will receive up to 50 referrals and will benefit up to 10% of every deposit those referrals make. This is free commission and the limit to it as based on how much money your allocated referrals deposit. Thank you for doing business with us

Me too can access this site normally. I would like to inform you all that there is a little mistake or chnage at the top of the starter, we follow that they can take only LR & PM but actually they accept LR,AP & STP. Their all projects are perfect for me as we can use their 2% daily profit and also can take their ref. commission scheme of 5% ref. back on each deposit of our downlines. So need to involve with them as soon as possible with $10 at-least after follow any payment proof.

There was an announcement yesterday that more payment options are going to be available soon and here is the update on PM as additional payment option !

2012-03-07

Perfect Money As we promised, as of today, we are able to accept perfect money... Thank you for doing business with us...!!!

Adding more payment processor is definitely good especially when there is Alertpay.We might appeal for chargeback if admin decides to run away.Investment plans are fine here and with such plans many sites sustained for long time.But i am unsure about this site.

2%daily interest for 120 days is really profitable plan , but the site is not new , I think it have more than 10 days now , so the risk is high , I tried to open the site in order to take a look to the monitors but I could not access to the site , any one have the same problem .

This program has been listed on so many new hyip monitors, that currently given active status for it, but I am not sure we can rely on those monitors and trust this program as active, though the latest payment proof of 7th March is available around, I still feel risky to venture with this long term program.

We can see some monitors have added for give us better support, not only but also we can see a monitor of very front page who has given a paying stamp. I like their current offer where we can get additional 10% bonus on each deposit via any cash processor. So we expect that we can manage to gain more profit from this type of scheme. Expect that admin should bring some more promotional offer very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Last news update from the program regarding the AP delayed deposits, as on 8th March 2012 !

2012-03-08

Alertpay Delayed deposits Good day Please note that alertpay deposits are about 5 to 10 minutes delayed before they show in your account... This is so because of the integration we have with alertpay. we woulld like to assure you that all alertpay deposits are recieved and will sure in your accounts together with the 10% bonus in 5 to 10 minutes after you made the deposit. the rest of the other options are showing immediately after deposit... Regards Ember Thanks for doing business with us

Not a real deal breaker if one needs to wait 5-10 minutes for their deposit to show up. Not nice of course, and good for them to inform users about it, but not that bad otherwise.

The site looks professional, and their plans are equipped with nice ROI. But while most monitors on-site report this one as paying, it's been a while since their last payout, so wonder if this one is any good anymore? And maybe even bigger issue is the couple waiting/unknowns statuses shown around.

but as for me i think deposit should be in our account about 1 or 2 minutes since i know the payment processor we used not use manual transfer but instant one LOL, at least we still know this program still alive until now and the best thing is paid the members and in some HYIP monitors such as HYIPBanker this program have good status.

Not even active for one full month and already there is problem status given for this program around, currently, I am able to access this site, so I think the status of problem given to this program must be due to payment delayed, last payment was done on 21st March, and few other monitors like Hyip Banker moved it's status to waiting now.

I completely agreed with you @archu7, that the site has big problem - and we understand the mean of hyip problem is no payment. As usual this site also not pay now, so monitors have told us that this site is not paying now. Another pointed matter is we can blank screen at rating section. I think admin might removed all monitors due to their bad reputation.

As me and archu7 told here that this site already turned into scam after saw all monitors report, now out commitment would came true. They just left their program after taking our money. We need to try of catch this scammer. Hope that their country man should try to take law help. Except them we may check their whois record.

I think its time to close this thread. This site is a scam site now. Its only running for three weeks and its already a scam site. I know its hard to run a hyip site but if you really a good admin you can run a hyip site to last for a month and even years in some. I know its just about combination of investors, advertising and also some way to make the site sustainable like forex trading.